All Comments on 'Arctic Pussy'

by guitargotmilf

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
ughh

This is snowmobile erotica not really human erotica. There could be an advertisement for snowmobiling here. You really need to re-write the story with the emphasis on the human component. No one really cares much about the snowmobiling but you. That should have only been a brief paragraph. The rest should have been about the lovers. We want slow methodical details about the relationship and the love making. The fill of of the snowmobiling takes all the good stuff out of this writing. It should be 90% erotica 10% snowmobile. not 95% snowmobile and 5% erotica as it now stands.

stargazer_bardstargazer_bardover 11 years ago
ignore anonymous' post

This story is great as it stands. Nice job telling the whole story

Not just the sex. Now, flesh out the characters a bit more

And remember opinions are like a**holes, everyone has at

Least one!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Really enjoyed hearing that you spent $100 on gas...

...but you didn't tell us whether it was regular or high-test. I hope that will be cleared up in a sequel.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Great Story!

hot hot hot. Erotica is lead up to the sex, the building up of energy, the foreplay, the story that leads to the intimacy. This is great because it feels real, we can picture it happening, the real is in the details: youthful bodies out in the wild having fun then finishing off with some awesome grinding. Erotica is a tease show, and the more you delay the climax the better the climax is. Keep up the good work!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous