All Comments on 'Doring Academy'

by luvthedesserts

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
More!

I love your reference to the janitor and the secrets of a school. It brings to mind many years ago of the layout of corridors in my own school. I'd love to see more chapters of this.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
More, Both Longer and More Dominating

Good story man, love how controlling he was over her. Would love to see more, perhaps she dresses more and more like a conservative teacher, and he keeps pushing her more and more to the brink. He could set up meetings around the school, all kinds of places with her.

Give us another installment, man. :D

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Loved it!

Over all fantastic. 3 small spelling glitches that would be nice to correct:

"Her blue eyes and the way her teeth continually scrapped her bottom lip" -- I'm pretty sure you meant "scraped", as scrapping her bottom lip might be difficult.

Another one: "She gasped loudly and drover her ass into him" -- "drove" without the trailing "r" works better ;)

Also, in close proximity "here" and "hear" --

"...Is that what you want to here?"

"Yes, Mrs. M. I just needed to hear you say it."

Thanks for a fun read!

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichabout 11 years ago
I hope that there will be more chapters to this story

Lawrence Julian Cross III needs to get Mrs. Morrison out of the class room and into a motel or perhaps her own house, where he can have a longer time to have his way with her. There's so much more that he can do to her and they need more privacy and time to make her into his private slut.

I hope to see more soon...

Thanks for the read

rancoorrancoorover 10 years ago
What?? - One more kid??

Oh shit! - One more kid !!!

The kid with manic obsession against the "suck my cock!"..

mamasotamamasotaabout 10 years ago
de-graded

After an earlier conversation which got me all tingly, I was fortunate to read your story, Luv, and get the ball rolling in my corner ;-) I did enjoy how Cross brought the teacher to her knees in that subtly forceful way, making her give way quickly to her own forbidden desire. I would have liked a bit more 'language', her dislike of "cunt" contradicted her wanton response to how she wanted her clit rubbed. But, after asking how she liked her nips sucked, my thoughts turned to me being in that position, and how would I react. Leaving her with his wicked promise of owning her pussy was a plus! Let me just say your descriptions gave me a most arousing bedtime story, and thank you for tucking me in : )

verbicideverbicideabout 10 years ago
Add layers

Despite the fact it's been over a year and a continuation of this story is highly unlikely, what I would've liked to have seen is the janitor find the concealed cameras and then blackmail Mr. Cross since it wouldn't be difficult to disable the repeater station, then see who comes to fix it. You see the small, concealable kind of cameras such as described in this story have a very short broadcast range and aren't designed to be internet enabled by themselves. They broadcast to a repeater, which in turn broadcasts the signal over a digital network. For someone who cleans (like the janitor) locating the cameras would be highly probable, since there are only a few locations in a classroom where the poor resolution of these cameras would record meaningfully. As small and stationary as these cameras are, they are highly sensitive to light and have a relatively narrow field of focus, because the number of digital pixels available is low. The broader the field of focus, the lower the resolution. having a small aperture, these cameras are also easily obscured accidentally or by airborne dust. Anyway, I think it would be cool to have at least one of the janitors (most large schools have more than one) find the cameras and turn the tables on the blackmailing teen. After all, what was it he thought to himself? Shit rolls downhill?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous