All Comments on 'Jamaican Holiday Ch. 06'

by jayewatcher

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Looking Forward

I am looking forward to Samuel's growing control over Jaye and B and their loving and supportive interaction with each other as they deal with their unintended but increasing desire...their need...to submit.

Cpl4BlkMenWICpl4BlkMenWIabout 11 years ago
Excellent

Good to see that she got it and she needed it so bad she went bare... Hope something good happens at the beach.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
glad i was bored and read this

After ch 5 I wrote that u lost everyone because this story was so drawn out and you follow it up with this garbage of a 1 pager with her now getting that Bbc? Retire please.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
No pleasing everyone...

It's funny how some people get exactly what they want and still aren't happy.

Ignore the destructive critics.

As for losing any readers along the way, you may have - but only because of our desire to see the turn a little earlier. Had you made this a longer-sitting, two or three part series, I think the hook would've been greater. In other words, fewer but longer chapters OR multiple chapters included in a each post. Because the postings were short, there may not have been enough payoff in each chapter for some readers.

Personally, you almost lost me - but I knew something good was coming and the build-up was enough to keep me checking back in. However, I found myself looking for something else with a climax and a few other authors along the way could've easily made me forget about this series.

In all, I think the presentation could've been a little better (something to consider if you continue to write)... but the story itself was good. I thought this installment was very good and tied everything together well.

Good work and good luck...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

I agree with the posative comments. I want more too. Lol lots more

jean

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Breaking rules

I almost stopped reading this story here. He was firm about rules: Him present, use condome - not risk disease - otherwise home - probably divorce. And now all rules are broken, and he just continues along. No thought of disease - sloppy seconds making sure that he will catch anything bad too. And what can you expect from a promiscous man - diseasefree?

It is well written and I had to come back - will the author make this psychological probable? Are there people wanting this kind of relationship?

devilspy2001devilspy2001over 10 years ago
Wife now finally pleased

LOL, stupid cuckold. Real men don't use condoms. Sure he followed your "rules" one time, then when your wife was hooked on real man cock, he dismissed you and starts training wife. He pumped two hot thick load of real man seed into her womb. LOL She begged for those full loads, she would not let him leave. So much for your rules boy. Great story and the writer sure knows his subject. Real life. LOL

Benzguy280Benzguy280almost 8 years ago
She wanted it

Loved this chapter the way she gave into his Big Black Cock. She is hooked now on Black Cock!!!

CAWMSJRCAWMSJRalmost 7 years ago
Finally had to give into his beautiful cock.

I know how good it feels to watch your wife take a cock into her vagina. It is a beautiful site.

RosejaRoseja8 months ago

They both knew Black men only bareback. We wanted him bad and I think he wanted thst also.

Buster2UBuster2U5 months ago

Hot hot hot Jaye finally gets her BBC. Now if I was B I would be very pissed at what happened she broke 2 fucking rules of the three she had! He was made to leave and when he did she didn't use the condom. I would refuse to let her fuck this BBC anymore since she broke two rules. Find another BBC of she wants one but no more for this black guy! 10 big stars

jennyphiljennyphil5 months ago

Good holiday fuck!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous