All Comments on 'Fair Trade'

by murphy621

Sort by:
  • 69 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
I gave it a 3

Because only Murphy621 could come up with a new twist to cuckolding.

MattblackUKMattblackUKabout 11 years ago
Hey, Murphy! Another 5* story

Classy, cool revenge.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
?

Damm Good Writing!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

husband got the best pART of the deal.He should have included a financial price for her too.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
In the end

...he spent six months taking meds to keep his body from rejecting the new organ. Then, as the kidney is quite the on ramp to the body, he learned that the cancer had spread before the operation. Sadly, chemo is hard on the kidneys and also lessens your body's ability to take in other meds, so he died. As his wife moved straight in with her lover after the divorce, she couldn't have been that devastated at losing him, so in a way by landing in the ranks of the single women she got her best possible outcome. And with our main character dead the son now has no choice but to reconcile with her (as children do in these cases anyway) or lose his family entire....so really the main character is the biggest loser.

But then, the btb stories are never any more intelligent than they are emotionally mature or heroic. Just snuff fantasies for guys who had no way to fight back in real life and never stopped wallowing in their self pity about the whole thing. Only a wimp feels the need to take revenge in a story.

1Thinkingman1Thinkingmanabout 11 years ago
Surprised

Your normal non-man character is a wimp and a cuck. What happened? I actually liked this, have to re-evaluate the universe after reading this. Wonder it you changed the gravitational constant or something? Is this one of the signs of the apocalypse? I gave this a ***** and I am shocked.

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggabout 11 years ago
The First Cheat was the Deepest -

...even though the narrator didn't feel pain for twenty odd years. Its a good thing the Escalade almost crushed him to death, otherwise the narrator wouldnt have realuzed his wife was a cheater ( sarcasm ).

looking4itlooking4itabout 11 years ago
I must be vindictive

I would have personally taken my chances on another donor showing up in time and watched dear old George and Emilie go up in flames. Including suing him for back child support.

By accepting the the kidney he accepted the infidelity, in my opinion, and therefore all the angst against her in the end simply doesn't make sense.

Interesting how George is a better match than the son. Or simply a plot convenience?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
more of a scene than a story

I like the setup here but this feels like you had a story idea and decided to post the outline instead of writing a story. I would have liked to see some more exploration of the characters involved.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveabout 11 years ago
Interesting

What a cunt. A cheating whore skank slut twat low-life wife. Why did she get off so easy? Oh well. At least the husband got a kidney out of the deal.

SirThopasSirThopasabout 11 years ago
The thing is

Let me use some cultural reference points to illustrate my ongoing bemusement.

John McClain probably wouldn't go home at night and write stories about blowing up terrorists....people with normal lives romanticize and fantasize about that stuff. He doesn't need to.

John Conner wouldn't want to write a book about unstoppable killer robots. People with mostly comfortable lives who sometimes wish they had a little more adventure in their day-to-day are more likely to go for that.

Indiana Jones wouldn't go home and get really into fiction about pretend people stopping Nazis....because he JUST DID that shit.

Captain Kirk does not need to fantasize about laying pipe with green chicks (actually, as much as he's fucked around I shudder to think what his fantasies DO look like).

So it's a simplification, but the equally simplified point is this: while the cuckold fantasies hold no appeal to me, the extreme btb tales always strike me as being among the wimpiest on this site...or rather I classify them as the exact equal to the cuck stuff...because you don't sit around on your computer writing or reading fantasies about what you already have. People with ordinary lives need adventure, lonely people need tales of companionship, people facing death (their own or others) often seek tales with reassurance of a higher power or a beyond....and people who were betrayed and left feeling neutered, weak, and powerless need tales of unflinching brutal revenge.

This underlying need often shows through in that the btb crowd rarely comments on the quality of the story. For most of them, it would seem that all stories fall into two categories: good (the revenge was adequately malevolent) or bad (she didn't suffer enough). Whether the story is well written, original, or even interesting is irrelevant. In fact, most of their comments are about the characters themselves...their actions, consequences, and what the commenter would have done instead...which is both kind of sad and very strange to me. Furthermore, as a result of whatever trauma spurred them in this direction, they feel passionate and unending hatred for any story that seeks to appeal to any other outlook on life. It's an angry and vocal hatred that almost seems to border on fear.

As for this story, I agree with a post below discussing the future. You do seem to have inadvertently given the wife the win on this one. I only note this as I doubt it was your intention. Beyond that, while the use of Lit stereotypes is reasonable (and can even be used effectively, if done right) populating your story with nothing but elements that have appeared a hundred times before (often in somilar combinations) doesn't leave any reason why your story ever needed to be written at all.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
What a twist! :)

I have not seen this exact plot before...I figure you did not mean it to be funny...But I laughed at the ending...Nicely Done!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
it work for him/the proposel saved his life

the wife was a slut need a man when the husband wasnt home.. at least he got the kidney that gave him a new life. and the wife moved on and so did he.but she is going nowhere good

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Very Creative

You would have helped the story to explore the wife's thinking.

john1946john1946about 11 years ago
OK

Fun little ditty.....Thanks

njlaurennjlaurenabout 11 years ago
The one problem

Is the wife, she seems devastated when he finds out yet she moves.in with george....did she love hubby or was she just a slut?also,george could have gotten revenge,he could have taken the kidney then have his son tell the company about his fatger..dad didn't tell,son knew because doc told him.would have mafe the btb better.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
One kidney was not enough

These tales of woe are too much! A kidney for the loss of your genetic legacy to an asshole and a whore? Fuck that! The repayment starts with two people getting tortured to death. After that I'd play it by ear!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
SUSPENSION OF REALITY..

I like reading "Loving Wives" stories because they are a reflection of my own life.

Literotica is the best and it has some of the most enjoyable authors.

It irks me when anonymous write derogatory remarks. They have NEVER posted a story on this site.

I liked this story and the naysayers can go to hell. IMHO

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333about 11 years ago
Enjoyed it

Thanks for the offering. A clever tale.

bruce22bruce22about 11 years ago
Pleasant Surprise

In that it was not a wimp take and his action was immediately decisive in ending the marriage. Perchance George was his half-brother from the wrong side of the blanket?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Interesting story keep writing

The story seemed quite plausible, even the fact that the wife was so stupid that she even fooled herself into thinking her husband would never find out. She said the first affair with George was a one time encounter, however the chances of getting pregnant one a one time encounter are in the skys and at that time in our culture if this dimwitted broad would have been on birth control pills or if not on the rthym method that worked around 70% of the time. This one part of the story was the least likely to have actually happened as described. The author strongly pointed out that the attraction of the two before they were married was tenuous at best,

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Short, Sweet and GREAT

Thanks...No Nonsense.

Harryin VAHarryin VAabout 11 years ago
where is the 3rd paragraph?

wow that was short and awful

Fighting41Fighting41about 11 years ago
Why So Fast?

You set up a really good story and then just sprinted to the end

cpetecpeteabout 11 years ago
MORE!

Well done.

Fine tale...just wish there was more of it. You set this up to to have a lot of material to work with.

Great story, it is that you had all the makings of a 4 course meal and gave us fast food, still good-but left me wanting more.

ythebadgerythebadgerabout 11 years ago
Good story

but it could have done with a bit more development.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
u must write a sequel

yes,life after emile bargedout of george

imhaplessimhaplessabout 11 years ago
Nice

A 5 for originality; nice twist.

DunaDunaabout 11 years ago
5*****

Excellent story 5 stars.

LickideesplitLickideesplitabout 11 years ago
YBadg is right (again)

Fleshing it out (YBs statement, not the story) a little, do we expect the physician had already cross-matched the blood-type and DNA of a cop in earlier for a gun-shot wound with an auto-accident victim with severe trauma plus a subsequent cancer diagnosis? Don't the ER Docs in this hospital have enough work to do? How often - does Junior get shot? - Dad (not Father) get smashed? - Sweetie get boffed by a good transplant match? (Answer: Sweetie, 45 to 1 - apiece... or, a piece?)

Just one example of something begging to be dealt with more seriously. Thought it was a great story, nonetheless...but willful suspension of disbelief only gets stretched so far before you get blood & gore splatter!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
No Problem

In response to NJLAUREN she is a slut. She was concerned and upset not because she loved George but because her meal ticket might have been gone and her life style impacted

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichabout 11 years ago
A good story

An orginal storyline and a well written story.

Thanks for the read.

chytownchytownabout 11 years ago
Good Read***

Thanks for shaing.

lance_spearmanlance_spearmanover 10 years ago
Cute plot

Original. Good!

PultoyPultoyalmost 10 years ago
Nice

Thanks for writing. Good writing, too.

Regards,

-Pultoy

Huedogg2Huedogg2almost 10 years ago
kidney and life for a whore

not a bad trade for the one who got the kidney

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Once he got the kidney?

He should have given the slut nothing. All he had to do was threaten to sue.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Only one kidney?

Heck, I think he should have made arrangements to 'acquire' both kidneys!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
1*

cuck shit.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
5

another retarded comment form the asshole of LIT. Here's your offset dear annony to your 1 vote

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
1*

Vote 1* for 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐀𝐓 𝐃𝐔𝐌𝐁 𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐍𝐍𝐘 𝐖𝐇𝐎𝐑𝐄™ (that's what her clients call her) aka BONNIE/VASTIE aka ANON!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
you have a thing for...

Husbands getting screwed over and wife and lover go merrily along theirway

Must be personal history of yours

You should contanct husband of serial cheating with described on Facebook profile of dearbornmt@yahoo.com

amischiefmakeramischiefmakerover 6 years ago
Excellent

5* from me.

silentsoundsilentsoundover 6 years ago
Nice short

Fine little play.

4*

Justgr8Justgr8over 6 years ago
Pain

The cheating bitch needed some pain....

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 6 years ago
Hmmm...

At least he got a kidney out of the deal.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
after he got kidney..

..turn him into HR AND GET HIM FIRED

tazz317tazz317over 6 years ago
WHEN EVER DEATH IS INVOLVED IN ANY TRADE

the one who gets life is the winner, big or small has yet to be decided, TK U MLJ LV NV

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
That was

Well, that was a new one. He kept his word after.He got the kidney. Shouldn't.have.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Started good...

...but it just ended too quick, rushed. Could have had more consequences for the wife. Also he could have gotten assholes kidney, then got him fired anyway. Payback! Thanx!

Loklie

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

The anon above 1ThinkingMan must have forgotten to take his/her meds. Unfortunately, their reading comprehension skills are lacking, as well as their ability to understand the basics of the English language. Go back to the kid's table, the adults are talking.

26thNC26thNCalmost 4 years ago
Again

Great story, still nothing else like it in LW. Wouldn't it be fun if George has kidney failure.

KRD19254KRD19254over 3 years ago

Lloyd was one lucky guy, to get the kidney match. The do catch his ever faithful wife F'ing off. The only thing missing is Lloyd's PA secretly had the hots for him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Missing payback

there still needs to be some payback. Story just falls a little short.

lee5456lee5456over 3 years ago
She's cheating

Piss on the bitch

jimjam69jimjam69over 2 years ago

That is a great fucking bargain!

Diecast1Diecast1over 2 years ago

Good story, but! AA+++

nixroxnixroxover 2 years ago

1 star - really kind of lame.

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Great trade, now he can keep pissing on the bitch.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Almost a 5 if you didn't rush it

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

A "fair exchange" is no robbery. LP

jimjam69jimjam69over 2 years ago

What a lucky guy to have a disloyal slut for a wife! You have no idea how hard it is to get a kidney.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Oh hum!

Is it done?

RuttweilerRuttweileralmost 2 years ago
Hash.

That’s what we used to call it when we took a bunch of leftovers, and fry them up the next night. This is story hash.

It wasn’t that good then, it’s even less so now.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsover 1 year ago

Thems long odds, sure, but fun! Cheaters got to know the odds will eventually turn against them.

Dry_opinionDry_opinionover 1 year ago

The statement "I'm no dummy" is not true

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous