All Comments on 'Controling Grace'

by graymangazer

Sort by:
  • 28 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
awesome

Great story, I can feel the pain that the husband is experiencing. Thanks for sharing.

dirksterdirksterabout 11 years ago
Not my taste

The Dom/sub story line is one thing, but the deal with the husband isn't my taste. As odd as this situation is, he's supposed to be an observer or a secondary dom, but here he is being humiliated in public and he hates it. When a primary character does something he hates that is so obviously out-of-character, I tend to back away from the story. I'm sure others will come up with all kinds of justifications, but I can't bring myself to keep reading what is certain to be a personal train wreck for the poor guy. It would kill the story line, but taking off the wedding ring and replacing it with anothers' is more than just an act of submission, it's a decision to leave the marriage. That should have been his exit from the story, at least as long as the story stays in this category. Further chapers are just cuck stories, which I personally strongly dislike.

That said, the writing quality is good.

graymangazergraymangazerabout 11 years agoAuthor
anonymous

I asked that if you don't like the story,please tell me why.

What part of that don't you understand?

Anybody can moan and hide behind 'anonymous,'

If you have something to say just say it and be man enough to put a name to it. I promise I won't bite.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
not the carrot commentor

But you asked why. I did not like it. First, I do not get off on humiliation. People crave what they crave, but she is destroying something she says she loves for this. Instead of reaching out to her husband she set up this situation and threw him in the deep end forcing him to try to save his marriage. Then, out of desperation, he allowed it to roll on. Slave to them? No one can serve two masters equally (not that husband equals master, but she had prior commitment to him). She took off her wedding ring and put on the master's ring. That right there was the end of the marriage-her choice. She emailed masters that she was done and they just upped the game, then threatened it would be over. WTF. I can only see this getting more desperate, mean and ugly. The husband will be left alone or worse-changed into what wife 'needs' which will effectively destroy him. All for BDSM, but there ain't no safe, sane or consentual going on here. The technical quality of your writing is good. I find the story repugnant. I would suggest adding author notes with your tags or content warnings at the start of future chapters. Makes it easier to bypass if it's not the reader's thing. (Of course that can be a red flag for mindless flamers..:/)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Have to agree with the others...

Its hard if not impossible to have sympathy for any of the characters here. The wife professes to love her husband, but is unwilling to share this part of her life with him. Why does she seek someone else out to dominate her? The fact that she feels he is unable to fill this role speaks volumes for her supposed love and respect for him. Not to mention how dishonest and selfish she is in arranging the whole situation. Meanwhile, its impossible to have any sympathy for the husband given how spineless he is. No matter how much you love someone, there are limits. If your wife announces she is going to sleep with someone else despite your objection's, do you let her just because you love her? That's essentially what she's done here. As one other commenter said, you can only have one master and taking off the ring is a pretty strong statement as to where her loyalties really are. By passively accepting this the husband forfeits any sympathy and makes himself a cuckold. Finally, the so called doms here feel more like predators, so much for safe and consensual... Bottom line, its great writing but a poor story with no sympathetic characters so far.

weepingangel88weepingangel88about 11 years ago
In these shoes

I wanted my hubby to be my master. I love him. But we don't see eye to eye on this. He is very vanilla and I'm just the opposite. I've been really lucky to find a cyber Master. I am happier than I've been in awhile. And my deepest and darkest needs are being met! Love this! Husband character could use some work. Give him some fire. Other than that I really enjoyed it! Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
weepingangel88....

Does your husband know about your cyber dom? If so how does he feel about it? Does cyberdom interfere with your marriage relationship or are there boundries? If you all have found a balance that works-consenting adults and power to ya. I think most readers are feeling they are watching a train wreck happening.

LeFrog08LeFrog08about 11 years ago
I did not like it...

I did not find one character in this that was endearing- granted, it's a BDSM story- but still, the wife cheats, the husband lets the situation get completely out of control and does nothing to save his marriage.

49greg49gregabout 11 years ago
I don't know....

I couldn't stop reading. It is that good. Or bad, I'm not sure. I think, no, I know that I identify too much with the characters in a good story. I put myself in the husband's place and I don't know what I would do. I don't know if I would do anything different, he wants to protect her, so he has to go with her. He has to let her or it might ruin the marriage. She IS cheating but can she help it?

This goes beyond a sexy story, the idea of a wife loving her husband, but still compelled to give herself to someone else is scary, but compelling. I had a similar situation with my first marriage, she had a compulsion for something I couldn't provide, luckily for me the marriage was on the rocks anyway for other unrelated reasons and it was easy to say goodbye.

Still, I can feel for this poor guy. And meanwhile I can enjoy the story, her giving herself to someone else, the eroticism of her in public and in front of him dancing with a wet and transparent dress, I would (and did) get aroused, to see any woman going down on a man while someone strokes you is arousing also. That it is your wife getting chocked by another man's cock is only a side issue at that point. Where will all this lead? Only the author knows. I'm sure thought that this author will do it in style. Great story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Loved it

Can't wait for the rest of the story! Very Well written.

wolfgirlbiteswolfgirlbitesalmost 11 years ago
Wow

When does the next part come out. That was incredible to be her.

49greg49gregabout 10 years ago
I just re-read this story.

And I liked it even better than before. Sure, there's other stories around with similar themes but they are all different in detail, As are most of the stories on Lit and in Literature in general. I like the way this author has treated this story. The way the husband is turned on by his wife's submission to the other couple, the way the other wife gave him an hj while his wife was blowing the other, more dominant man. Hubby is getting a lot of benefit from this relationship. His wife is obviously going to do what she needs to do. If hubby wants to stay married, he's going to have to either cut her loose or go on the ride with her. I think there's too many advantages for him in staying with her than cutting her loose. Its just how much pride he's going to have to swallow.

BfreetorunBfreetorunabout 10 years ago
Sorry, I don't like.

Just boot her ass out and let her seek her own fortune (or whatever she is looking for). She is too strange for me, I guess I am just too old fashioned. I did not mark it down even though I did not care for it, I just did not mark it.

iceblockiceblockabout 10 years ago
I Can Relate

I've never understood criticism about story content like I read on this site all too often. It's simple, if you are offended by or don't like the content then you are under no obligation to continue to read the story. The other thing people need to try and comprehend is that this is fiction, yet it is reviewed as real life drama.

But that's not why I comment. I just wanted to say that I am a submissive myself in much the same way as Grace is depicted in this story and I would like to commend the Graymangazer on his depiction of her. Many times I have felt the exact same feelings as described by Grace, and this is in real life servitude, especially regarding the need to be 'forced' by my Masters. I am not married, but I have always felt that I could not be a slave to someone that I love, and I feel this could be the same for Grace with her Husband in this story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Bad just bad,

One of your worst stories.

graymangazergraymangazeralmost 10 years agoAuthor
anonymous, worst comment!

Can't you think of something just little more constructive?

Spellings okay, grammar okay, punctuation maybe a little iffy, but that's soon fixed.

So that just leaves the subject and content: if you don't like the subject why in hell are you reading it? And if you don't like the content you can always just stop reading.

For Christ sakes say what it is that you don't like. There have been comments regarding the characters and their actions, I'll just say: it's my story and I'll write it how I bloody like.

If there is anything you don't agree with or not to your taste please say what? Don't just leave imbecilic five word comments.

Okay, rant over, and thanks to those who actually took the time to say something constructive, even if you're called anonymous :))

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
intriguing story

well written , interesting and intriguing look at D/s , humiliation & degredation and a woman with a lust for it , married to a man with what would seem little interest in it

had hoped for a sequel to this story , the concept / plot is good & the writing style is engaging & entertaining .

xxxhugsxxx

49greg49gregabout 9 years ago
I just re-re-read this again

And it is as good as ever. It's a great story and is very compelling. On the one hand I hate the idea of a wife going to someone else, and I feel the pain of Grace's husband, but the story is impossible to put down and leaves me wanting more, More! I know I will hate and love another chapter as I did this. Hate that the wife is under control of others, Hate that the husband has to see it, Love that the wife is under control of others, love that the husband watches.

Very well written, very well done. 5* worth, if the system would allow me to vote twice LOL.

vastiesmith2vastiesmith2over 8 years ago
loved it gave you a 5

the gravel driveway of asshole annony leads to his mother house where he lives in her basement.

verbicideverbicideover 7 years ago
Ugh.

What kind of husband would agree to this? It's not his fantasy and he'll never be comfortable with it. This ends one of three ways that I can see. 1) She realizes the reality is a lot more repugnant than the fantasy (after all most every "Dom" I've ever met is either horribly insecure when dealing with equals or a sadist). 2) She likes it and her marriage ends because no real husband would permit himself to be railroaded into a situation so repulsive. 3) John flat out shoots Ian between the eyes, just as anyone who would voluntarily put someone elses relationship in jeopardy simply to play games deserves.

Anyway, for all the characters being fundamentally awful people (including the spineless spouses), I gave it 2 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Just plain ugly.

Turn this mess over to the Police and let the couple explain their behavior. And make their behavior very public. Nothing like shining a light on rats to make them scurry for their holes. Another story wasted by an incomplete ending.

No stars as even giving this drivel one star would be an insult to the star.

stillaonewomanmstillaonewomanmalmost 7 years ago
Fuck that

In the bar, the husband should have pulled a gun out and shot both of them. And fled leaving Grace there to take the blame. Fuck them all.

stillaonewomanmstillaonewomanmabout 5 years ago
Nope

I think at the first meeting I would take a gun and shoot one or both. Game over.

naughtyrusguynaughtyrusguyover 4 years ago
Outstanding

Thank you so much. I'd be great if there are follow-ups. I wanna know what happens then. Thanks a lot

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

DAMN!!! This mother fucker SUCKS!!!!! Hubby should just cut his balls off. heis not any kind of man anyway. DAMN this SUCKS!!!!!!

Sensual_sub_coupleSensual_sub_coupleover 2 years ago

What a fantastic story! We love the way it highlights the sensual submissive nature of the wife and the erotic humiliation of the husband. A story after our own hart. We beg you to tell us what happens next!

Redaer99Redaer99about 2 years ago

A very sexy story brilliantly written

shadrachtshadracht25 days ago

The lack of live or respect for her husband robs this of any eroticism or joy. She might love him, but she lives her desires more, and uses HIS love for her as a cudgel to force him into something he doesn't want. 1*

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usergraymangazer@graymangazer
397 Followers
attempting to write, to share my fantasies, hoping someone will enjoy them. I like sports, cooking, computing and travel. My ideal woman? I really love all kinds but especially redheads. I would love to hear from anybody, even if just to chat, I will always reply. In the ...