All Comments on 'Daughter Becomes a Slut Princess'

by Wildfire427

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
good story

encore more please more this has the potnetial for much more

aysa69aysa69about 19 years ago
amazing

i trully enjoyed this one....i felt myself in the story, as the daughter. greatly written, looking forward to reading the rest of your work.

SowmyaSowmyaalmost 17 years ago
very horny

liked it so much, very horny...

Leto DegeneresLeto Degeneresabout 15 years ago
So funny!

I loved this line: "Oh, there you are dear. I hope you don't mind but I untied her. It's just easier this way for me. We can tie her up again if you want to when she gets done," my wife tells me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

Well I wish I could have watched that performance of teaching your daughter some respect. It does one good to know that sometimes things work out for the good.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

Excellent story, well written. Thoroughly enjoyed it. Only wish I had been the father fucking her.

dirtyblonde73dirtyblonde73about 13 years ago
Me next

I wish I was your daughter, then you could teach me a good lesson ;)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

What else can I say but; adopt me!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Adopt me so I cam suck your dick everyday I'm a boy 15 and love wearing womens clothes especially thongs and short skirts and heels etc :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Are these your relatives commenting?

You can't even keep your tenses straight—present and past. You manage to fuck them up in the same paragraph.

For your information, since you seem to be too young to be on here, assaulting his adult daughter is just that: assault. You can't beat up another human being just because you paid for her room. And, by the way, why does she get "punished," even though he and his wife are getting off with strangers all the time? I'd hate to live in your world.

Brenda in Los Altos

animaluver40animaluver40over 10 years ago
Great story

Loved the great story. but it needs more chpters to finish the story

notyourcuppateanotyourcuppateaabout 2 years ago

We'll I loved it. It's a fantasy so real-life consequences are irrelevant. Keep up the great work!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous