All Comments on 'My Cousin Valerie Ch. 02'

by LoveAE

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AkoeAkoeabout 11 years ago
Good story

Good start to what could be an enjoyable read. Only wished that the chapters were longer. I look forward to your next installment.

Bambi_DoeBambi_Doeabout 11 years ago

It wasn't bad but it wasn't any incest in it. He's only fucking his girlfriend which I find nothing wrong with I just think this chapter is in the wrong category. Even chapter 1 didn't even have any incest. There was no sex at all just masturbation which doesn't count as sex & definitely not incest. I guess you want all the chapters of the story in the same category but so far the first two weren't incest.

Mark737Mark737about 11 years ago
Confused

After reading the first installment, I thought Valerie was who he was going to be slipping it to. The sex with Jessyca was still written well and it had the desired effect. But I was expecting to read that same scene except with Valerie. Does she figure in later?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
nice series

youve got a good series developing, but make sure you choose the category for each chapter based on that chapter's content.... I imagine there were alot of dissappointed readers

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Well done!

I liked this chapter because it adds an element of angst to the story. We see Ethan beyond the moral dilemma that he faced while visiting Valerie in Nevada but are reminded that even though he has found a new muse his thoughts still linger on that dark lust which bubbled to the surface during the rendezvous in the lecture hall.

I was left dissatisfied (figuratively speaking, ha ha!) with the length of the chapter and how it felt somewhat rushed. The first chapter went at great detail to capture my attention, Chapter 2 was a pleasant change but lacked some of the charisma found in the former. An interesting perspective, but if it were a bit longer I think it would definitely be superb.

In conclusion, Chapter 2 felt like an interlude leading up to what could be a triumphant crescendo. I deeply look forward to what lies ahead in the next installment and I give kudos to LoveAE for keeping this reader firmly locked to my seat.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous