All Comments on 'Demon's Slave'

by Corpse_rider

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
I really really like the background

Not that the whole piece isn't good but your technique in the background is superb.

SexyGeekSexyGeekalmost 11 years ago
Excellent work!

Reminds me of the great Boris Vallejo. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
demons slave

graet artwork , you are so gifted . you could put this one and breast is best together

de_grde_grabout 10 years ago
Love it!

I would like it more if the colour of the chain stayed blue on her body as well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Really Good Only A Couple Of Minor Changes....

1= Demon = Red: Becouse that is how everyone imagins a demon, a red musculer beast. With horns that curve inwards with a red and or black cape. And as for his cock I would have made it little larger, becouse as of right as you drew it right now it looks a little too small for him, it looks more like some kind of a blue lump. 2= Happy Hell= I'm sorry it may have meant to have a dark depressing feel to it, but for me it doesn't have that look or feel. Don't get me wrong I'm not calling you bad artist, or anything like that. But that hell that you drew looks and feels happy and cheerful for hell. Of course I'm not talking about the contrast, no the contrast itdelf is good. Had you made the contrast dark and sad and depressing becouse it's hell Iwould not have been happy. What I;m talking about is the background and the surrounding itself. Where is the depression? Where is the saddness? And where is the feeling 'I defentally don't want to go there'? And finally where is the fire and grimstone? I mean isn't that what hell supposed to be? Even in an fantasy art picture? Side Note= Think You= You actually drew one of my most unusual fantaies to life in this drawing.

SalomeAhrimanSalomeAhrimanover 7 years ago
Cool Demon

Kudos for having a demon that doesn't look like everyone else's rendition of a demon. Especially that funky head. Love the horns.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I think it is very sexy and the women is going to have a very erotic time 😈

tailtalestailtalesabout 1 month ago

Not my thing. Prefer pics that may have real chances.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCorpse_rider@Corpse_rider
200 Followers
Latest update: March 2024 A huge thank you to all of you who have kindly commented and generously marked my recent artwork submissions. I am enjoying creating these erotica pieces and hope to submit a couple of drawings or paintings every week. I was delighted to see one of t...

SIMILAR artworks