All Comments on 'Futanari Club Ch. 03'

by Sonatatre

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
wolf9696wolf9696almost 11 years ago
Goin good

really liked it..........now you need to have Lisa take care of Queenie.......hmmmm....and maybe Maria's hubby can join Lisa's bitches.....and also become a sort of sugardaddy, taking care of the expenses.....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Awesome.

Awesome.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

cant wait

TruesylverTruesylveralmost 11 years ago
Love

...this story looking foreword to many more to come or more Futanari stories even.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Wow

Amazing Keep it up! Maybe you could have Lisa take over the club or something. Maybe have Aine and Yumi join Lisa's little sect of people.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
great work

Need to have more futa girls in the next one. Would love to see lisa fucking and geting fucked. But great work keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
AQ

Seems the best ending is Lisa finally comfortable enough with her body that she at last masturbates. And of course, a little autofelatio to give Lisa her first taste of her own spunk--the best thing she has ever tasted.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Great Job.

I love the stories so far and I like the way they're developing. It was great that Lisa had Maria leave the stockings on. It would be awesome if Lisa left the pantyhose on, at least for a blowjow or hand job. Be sure to not let Lisa go too dark side, that's what the Queen is for and bring rest of the girls into the house.

shadowdustershadowdusteralmost 10 years ago
Sounds like more cheating wifes

The cheating sluts how many years had they been out fuking around on their husbands You can bet if their spouces went out on them they would try to string them up by their balls. Then when they find a young dick then to hell with their husbands and children. Please let their husbands go after every dime they have. Let them see what it feels like to get fucked over!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Shieet keep better and better, love wrestle sex, to bad no action on shower.

Futa teen vs MILF = 1M% WIN.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSonatatre@Sonatatre
2038 Followers
I like to write stories. For those of you who enjoy them, I am very grateful. You inspire me to write more. I am quite bad at finding the time to write though. Those who wait for something good, does not wait in vain. My name here comes from Sonata, that means melody, and tre...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES