All Comments on 'Slow Dancing'

by onehitwanda

Sort by:
  • 141 Comments
gemman1gemman1almost 11 years ago
Very nicely done

You have woven a great story. I am impressed with the buildup and conclusion. Turn this intro a series and shoe all of us, their explorations of each other.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Great story.

I hope you will tell more of this story, as it would make a great series.

RichairRichairalmost 11 years ago
Brilliant

Brilliant

beachbum1958beachbum1958almost 11 years ago
Superb, just superb!

This is well written, beautifully acted out, slow and meaningful, a lovely long build-up and a satisfying conclusion. I hope there's more, I think you are a wonderful writer, and I would love to read more of Emily and David's story. Well done, you've set the bar with this story, I hope there's much more to come! I gave you 5 stars, and you deserved every one of them!

ChasBChasBalmost 11 years ago

Perhaps the best single LOVE story yet on this site or any other. So sad that religion and politics (Really, much the same thing) make any form of love to be a crime, when we need even more of it in the human world. I'd like to know more about this couple, and how they cope with society's mor'es.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Exquisite...

Beautifully crafted...your story made compulsive reading. Please...let there be more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Very, very good

This is, er, properly written. It distinguishes itself by being accomplished and well adapted to the medium.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Thank You!

Very well written. More would be nice!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
5 stars

Such an well written and well crafted story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Liked it very much

Didn't like the laughing and playful mood during their coupling. That usally occurs between a couple that is familiar with eachother. Besides that I really liked your story a lot. Thanks.

DwinohDwinohalmost 11 years ago
Guess you'll have to change your name

You will hence forth be known as "twohitwanda". Great job!

MaximguyMaximguyalmost 11 years ago
The curse of literotica fails!

It seems so many stories on this site start off so well, then the ending fails to deliver. It's gotten to where I say to myself in the middle of reading "how is the author going to bugger this ending?" And they do. I call it the literotica curse. This story along with your Alexis story are outstanding. Thank you for sharing your talent and creativity with us.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
So compelling

I like how you hint that David loved her the whole time and there are fair amounts of clues to this effect. The buildup is great and seems plausible to me. THANK you for not skimping on the details of the dancing and especially you not forgetting to talk about the sex and all the sensations in detail (as that's where many fail to deliver). I'd love to read a sequel to this and if you include the same amount of detail, you'll have another winner. :)

UnfetteredMaleUnfetteredMalealmost 11 years ago
very nice and erotic

excellent build up, well developed needs, and very hot,

horney47horney47almost 11 years ago
Loved it!

very warm and touching story that was well written and developed. no distractions with poor writing, grammar or spelling, thank you. really looking forward to future stories from you. definitely going to favorite you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
21st Century

Your story telling talents strongly suggest a 21st Century Jane Austen.

trite_readertrite_readeralmost 11 years ago
Utterly gorgeous!

So very well written. Thank you author!

waterfallminniewaterfallminniealmost 11 years ago
FANTASTIC!!

i loved the story. it had a great build up n a satisfactory ending that did it justice. Looking forward to reading more of your work

Flymaster60Flymaster60almost 11 years ago
just wonderful

5 stars..... I would have given it 10 if they let me.....more PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!

ansdguyansdguyalmost 11 years ago
Thank you!

Prior to reading your wonderful story, I attempted to read two hot rated stories. The writing was so poor that I quit reading by the second pages. I had nearly given up hope for such an intelligent, tender and loving story. Thank you, again.

wilbur52wilbur52almost 11 years ago
Wanda

Again you show what master of words you are . The journey is just as wonderful as the destination. Excellently written story .

kudos

wilbur

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
5 stars

well, i'm pretty sure this is the best story i've read so far. congrats!!! it was amazing.

as for the future, i would really like to see a "twincest" story perhaps..

pcman1950pcman1950almost 11 years ago
At Long Bloody Last

One hit? No more. First I read "Alexis." Today I finished "Slow Dancing." Both, in baseball vernacular, knocked it out of the park. At long, bloody last, a writer who demonstrates a command of grammar, spelling, syntax and vocabulary so that โ€“ the lack of errors of these types (which generally get in the way of an enjoyable read), actually augment and underscore your profound command of the interior language of desire and longing. Thank-you, thank-you, thank-you.

Please don't be merely a twohitwanda.

Waiting with eager, baited breath.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichalmost 11 years ago
An absolutely fantastic storyline

A beautifully written romantic love story, and the incest sex between brother and sister is icing on the cake.

The author has made the characters come alive in this story and made the romance between brother and sister so sweet and loving.

Some of the most descriptive and visual sex scenes that I have read, and still very sweet and loving.

I think the pace of the story and the build-up of sexual tension, was done quite well,and made the story just that more interesting.

Well done !

Thanks for the fantastic read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
well that escalated quickly!

After their talk in the garden it went at lightning speed, you would have easily been able to drag it along another page or two.

I especially liked the build up, the lively interactions between David and Emily, keep it up. :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Phenomenal!

That was the best story I have ever read... by far! I love the romance. I love your "voice". I love that it was from the woman's perspective. I could go on and on! I'm going to check for a follow up story now and I sure hope there is one... or many! Keep up the incredible work! This is exactly the kind of story I love to read!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Amazing.

So well written and wonderfully romantic.

One of the very best erotic stories I have ever come across.

More please

toby9790toby9790almost 11 years ago
Such a Beautiful story!

This was a very well written love story between them. I hope you might someday continue this story. Their love for each other is beautiful. I hope they are able to stay that way for the rest of their lives. Now that would make it even more amazing. 5*****

rrynorriccrrynorriccalmost 11 years ago
Beautiful

Just beautiful!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

Loved it!!!!

bobyroy69bobyroy69almost 11 years ago
Sublime

At the beginning the dialogues seemed a little stiff and formal. But what I really liked is the sweet love and passion without the vulgarity that's a norm these days. Thanks...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

Your writing does your gender away, if a guy had wrote this, it would have been more crass and more attune to the grunts and knuckle dragging that is typical of male writers, regardless you did hit this out of the park

XarthXarthover 10 years ago
Glad I checked your stories out

It's always nice to discover some new, well-written sibcest. I hear there might be another story on the way, can't wait to read it.

tristansparrowtristansparrowover 10 years ago
masterfully done; beautiful!

Forget what somebody said about your dialogue. Rubbish.

I thought your dialogue was beautiful, as was your description. Not all of us guys are knuckle-draggers. Your work and mine share a certain stylistic sensibility and even turns of phrase, so I quite naturally liked it. You are objectively a master at this. You've written this with such sensitivity, it genuinely conveys a sense of true love. Positively poetic.

Didn't like your use of tense, nor did I find the times plausible (70 miles, that late at night? Hmmm...).

Still, it was otherwise so professionally done, it's the sort of thing that cries out for wider publication, like Tabitha Suzuma's work in the UK. But honestlyโ€”YOU are better.

I would to God I had such a sister as Em. You made me care about both characters.

My friend, Liz Haze, praised your work as top-notch, and she urged me to read this. Now I know why. You get top marks! Very well done indeed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Wonderful

Really enjoyed this/

One of the best stories I have read, and i have read most. please can we have more and a second chapter.

beachbum1958beachbum1958over 10 years ago
Read this again, fell in love again...

I fell in love with this the first time I read it, now I read it again, and fell in love again. Beautifully told, perfectly paced, this is how a story should be told, by a writer who's come out of nowhere to produce a masterwork like this. Thank you, I already gave you 5 stars, I wish I could all over agan!

IrfonIrfonover 10 years ago
Simply STUNNING !!

What an absolutely wonderful story.

Excellent writing - I'm aphasic with joy !!

Thank you Wanda.

atheist_liberalatheist_liberalabout 10 years ago
Beautiful, Beautiful Romance

Powerful writing my friend; my heart ached for Emily when she thought she can't have what she truly wants, and that's a testament to your marvelous story telling. Nothing beats a happy ending that is hard earned by an incestuous couple.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

Absolutely beautiful and perfect!

Badbadman1965Badbadman1965almost 10 years ago
Simply beautiful

I loved everything about this story, it developed slowly and carefully to the final climax and was well written to the last full stop. The characters had just enough flesh to them and the plot line was as effective as any I have read on here. It was one of the best incest stories I have read and was told beautifully with love and sentiment. Well done and more like this please! Instant favourite!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

So, I have read all four of your stories on here, and I can honestly say that you are my favorite author on this site. Bar none. Zip it, tie it, seal it in concrete. Wonderful, soulful storytelling... I would read anything you wrote - even if it was an in-depth scientific analysis of grasshopper mating patterns! Well done, once again.

QuirinusQuirinusalmost 10 years ago

So, I'm pretty sure this is my favourite story on the site. It does have some competition, but if I had to pick one favourite, it'd be this one. Please write more; all of your stories are amazing.

lemonheadslemonheadsabout 9 years ago

Simply Outstanding. Nothing more need to be said. Every one of your stories is fantastic and they have ended well, but I'm sure your fans wouldn't protest if you decided to write additional chapters for any of your stories. Thank you for what you do.

rightbankrightbankabout 9 years ago
This is my second by Wanda and will keep going from here

I first read Megan and liked it so much I decided to see what else this author had on offer. I am glad I did.

next?

timlaudertimlauderabout 9 years ago
Excellent

I loved this story. Women write romance best. Shaved pussy is a bit of a turn off, I prefer women to look like women NOT a little kid BLUHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!

But the story and writer were the very best I've seen!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

Absolutely wonderful, I'm highly impressed! :)

computermadcomputermadover 8 years ago

A beautiful story. Really impressive.

IrfonIrfonover 8 years ago
Stunningly GOOD.....

,,,it's such a pleasure to read a story that has all the needful elements to satisfy even the most critical of readers,and to bask in the sumptuous use of the most exquisite mating of beautifully written prose.

Thank you so much.

alexf2198alexf2198over 8 years ago
Bravo!

wonderful story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Tear Jerking......

story. Loved the way this story is written. 55yr old man I am and reduced to tears at such a well written story. You could feel the emotion between the two siblings as the story unfolded.

I have read most of your stories and have felt the same in most of them. Please keep writing and possibly a follow up to some of them.

Great Job Many Thanks !!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Agree with anonymous!

This and all of your stories are so full of heart, the sex is wonderful but the depth and authenticity of the characters is superb. Also thank you for your attention to grammar and syntax. As with all your stories, I want to read more about these characters.

SampkyangSampkyangabout 8 years ago
OMG

Please baby don't shave your pussy, I want to see a woman not a six year old. Sorry just a personal pref... I just read the very best sex scene I have ever read....Thank You author!!! I've read so many stories I usually just skip over the sex scenes, they are all the same...NOT YOURS! Thanks Again!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
OMG

Baby don't shave your legs or armpits either because those are also hairless when you're six.

What do you mean that sounds stupid? If that sounds stupid, not shaving your pussy for that reason would be stupid.

Rapier875Rapier875about 8 years ago
Wonderful story !

Just wonderful.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
In a word

Brilliant. You are certainly not a "one hit" wonder. You have talent and paint wonderful stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Ah me!

Wonderful sex, wonderful music...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Great work

Your stuff is fantastic - good characters, good build, good sexual tension, good sex. I've read most of your writing and love it all.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Just great!

I've read now your story for the second time within two months. You're helluva writer! It's simply beautiful. I do hope you will give us more of the kind! (Five stars, of course).

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
*****

One of the very best I've read of the short list of about 10 really excellent stories of the very many I've read on this site.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
More, please...

Was wishing for this tale to continue. It's amazingly well-written with vital, believable characters, most other stories of this genre pale by comparison. As I said in the title, more please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
A Beautiful Love Story

I don't know why but I like the brother sister love stories he best

Having only brothers maybe it's a feeling of unfulfilled longing to have a sister to love this way.

honybipolahonybipolaover 7 years ago
amazing truly

this story definitely deserves all the praises and stars...one of my faves here...I loved all your sibling incest stories...great way with words and the romance...it was the icing on the cake...thank you...please keep writing

honybipolahonybipolaover 7 years ago
sorry...my bad

I meant to say the sex is the icing on the cake...the story is great with the romance alone...I stand corrected...please excuse the blunder

La_TortueLa_Tortueover 7 years ago
Ninehitwanda?

What else is there to say that hasn't been said in earlier comments? Beautifully written, not only grammatically and in the use of language, but in the way the emotions are portrayed. I doubt that there are many authors on here who can match your, very well deserved, ratings.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Something is wrong... :o

King is naked, Im not afrade to say...

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Magnificent

What a wonderful story, loved every bit of it! So very well crafted and written, very credible protagonists and denouement, a miracle to find such a jewel here!! Thank you very much!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
bravo, bravo, roses tossed

Loved it. So tender, so sweet.

Leotardstights69Leotardstights69about 7 years ago
Great Story

Beautiful just so well writing need to add chapter 2 5๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Wonderful story writing

I loved them all, but one. They all end well leaving the rest of the story up to the readers imagination. I would love to see this writer give her own ideas on how best to make a go of her wonderful stories...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Taking Exception to Previous Comments

The characters were perfect. The story was perfect. The sex was perfect. The ending was perfect as you brought us to the top of mountain where you left us with a fantastic view. Perfection does not require more chapters. This was better written than any story or book I have ever read. Thank you for sharing such a beautiful journey.

HillfrogHillfrogalmost 7 years ago
Brilliant craftsmanship

Thoroughly enjoying all your bittersweet and forbidden love stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Wonderful

Thank you for writing such a lovely piece. Your command of the English language is excellent and you drew me into this love story with a fine balance of desire, romance and eroticism .

lowkeyonelowkeyonealmost 7 years ago
WOW

What a beautiful well written story, Thanks.

CheshireladCheshireladover 6 years ago
Beautiful story

Close to the best I/T I've ever read.

Turtle1952Turtle1952over 6 years ago
Wow

What a story, one of the most loving and sexy stories I have ever read. Thank you so much.

I would love to read more of this couple as they move in together.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
wonderful story 5 star

I thoroughly enjoyed your story... it was loving and erotic at the same time.... If it were real life I would wish them all the best and a happy life together... ( Jersey city escapee who can't seem to get registered on this site.)

auh2064auh2064over 6 years ago
Masterful!

Well crafted writing that could hold its own in almost any genre.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
???

she shaves hopes david likes little girls. it appears david does like little girls and is NOT ready for women...

c4vetteman94c4vetteman94about 6 years ago
Its such a shame

I have read quite a few of your stories and they are all so brilliantly written. Its a shame you don't submit stories here anymore, you are one of the better writers on this site and its sad you stopped. Hopefully you come back.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Brilliant

Great writing, great pacing, and plenty of hot imagery. They don't get better than this one.

mharrisonmharrisonabout 6 years ago
Excellent

Second time of reading and it's still a great story. Very well written with just a couple of very minor typos. I couldn't agree more with the comments made by c4vetteman94 on Feb 28th !!! Please do write more. Loved this and your other stories.

GoldDust0402GoldDust0402almost 6 years ago

So few stories make present tense work, but this one sure as hell does. This is probably the sixth or seventh time I'm reading it, and it never gets any less satisfying. Thank you for writing it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Emily's song!

Every time I hear Air Supply sing Emily's song on Sirius XM I think of this story and end up reading it again!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
WOW,WOW,WOW,WOW,WOW

Like the title says but wow,I have never read a more heartwarming story like this,without a doubt the best story I've ever read.I wouldn't change one thing about it.If Love like this happened in real life then the world would be a much better place.Props to the Author wholeheartedly.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Amazing!

I've read all of your submissions 'wanda' and they are truly amazing - a perfect background in each, a good build up and a perfect finale. More please!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Love is the greatest aphrodisiac!

So awesome. The most exciting and pleasurable sex act is giving as much pleasure as you can to someone you really, really care about. Your own pleasure will take care of itself! I think the popularity of incest stories is because the love is already there and the taboo nature reminds us of how forbidden it felt when we first consummated our love.

Omart57Omart57over 5 years ago
Simply Beautiful-

this was my first time with this story! It's now a favorite . Wish I could have given it ten stars, so I'll give them to you instead. Thanks Wanda

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Home run onehitwanda

Onehitwanda this story and all of the others you have written are all "home runs". I love your stories and I can feel the ache in the characters as they work through the emotions and torment of the taboo of incest

ChrystleAyer24ChrystleAyer24over 4 years ago
I Can Say Nothing...

But this was simply beautiful! Romantic, erotic, hot, breathtaking, and above all, a true sense of love between a brother and a sister. I thank you for this beautiful story! Write more brother/sister stories!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
OMG!!!

Author you can freakin write. I love you. NEVER less than a 5 star story, this one deserves more...as do they all...

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
PERFECTION

Now I know I can cum while crying...

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
perfection

your name is an injustice to your writings. first i read Elysium. its beyond fantastic, so i read this one. your writings are pure perfection. im gonna read the rest of your stories too, 5 stars would be more if i could.

RockwellNRockwellNover 4 years ago
Not much to say

Absolutely beautiful story.

WhylniaPendragonWhylniaPendragonabout 4 years ago
No words....

I cannot adequately convey how magnificent your stories are and Slow Dancing is absolutely masterfully well done. The characters are brought to life, their souls vibrant and oh-so-human.

Thank you, onehitwanda.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Remarkable.

The story is not pornographic; it is romantic and compassionate. It explores what closeness, joy, freedom and love we might experience had we not been beaten into undifferentiated protoplasm by authoritarian figures, --Geo.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Beautiful love story

I really liked the part where she expresses her pain inwardly.

Well described.

And nice ending too.

Maybe a little cliche to end right after sex.

But there's a reason why it's a cliche and the writer shows why

TallManReinventedTallManReinventedover 3 years ago
Perfectly pitched

A truly lovely story and at a perfect pace. I felt the strain of holding back a taboo passion, then the joy of finally owning up to it. Beautifully written. Thank you.

blackknight314blackknight314over 3 years ago

Loved the story of bro/sis love. Their forbidden love won't be hard to hide since their last names are the same, unless they are around people who know the truth, and there are no babies involved.

I have no problem with any form of incest as long as pregnancy is avoided. The slight chance of a mentally or physically deficient child is too much to gamble on. There are too many easy ways to prevent pregnancy to chance it.

Thanks for sharing this story with us.

cutabvavgcutabvavgover 3 years ago
Beautiful

A touching beautiful story that rings so true in my life. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
I can only say

God I love your work.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
useronehitwanda@onehitwanda
4625 Followers
Profligate reader, harsh critic, published author, lingu(istic)ally deft, Daughter of Coldharbour, hopeless Arcane fangirl, wielder of the sword of Damoclites. Occasionally muffled but never decaffeinated. I've always loved the blurry line between realism and fantasy, hen...

SIMILAR Stories