All Comments on 'Showing My Wife'

by jealouscuck

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
thebuffalothebuffaloalmost 11 years ago

Nicely done. I would have like it to have been a bit longer, but that isn't a criticism of any weight.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Nice Story

The plot line is plausible, the pace is measured and the ending was a complete surprise. These are the elements of good fiction. Good job!

Tcs1956Tcs1956almost 10 years ago
change the name to "Mitzi" and I've been there done that.

Except it was Mitzi's idea to read Penthouse Forum. She liked to read them out loud to each other. Thanks for the memories.

WatcherRobWatcherRobabout 9 years ago
Good story

Very believable. Well written. Wonder where it goes from here?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Showing off hot wife !

Good story, enjoyed it. Please do more on this subject. All men with hot wife's wish they would like to get to see their wife flash in public for all to see !

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
1*

cuck shit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
1*

dumb cuck shit from another cum-eating "author".

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
5*

Simply to offset the moronic troll who apparently has no idea what a cuckold is.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Shopping in Ann summers

After lots talk about what be turn on after few drinks I ask wife to dress up for me so next day went Ann summers shop noticed 2 other couples there so we both chose out fit black basque stockings surspenders top was peep hole and my wife had very long nipples we noticed the other women in changing room and I said it turn me on if you put on then come outside show me noting the 2 men would see so sat there next 1 lad in 20ish other 25 we wear 30s then there face as my wife come out show me long legs blonde nipples on show was horny one said when wife went back in very nice

bigredkerbigredkerover 5 years ago
Loving Your Stories!

I am a new reader of your work, but I won't be new for long. Your stories are very believable and have a ring of "Did some of these stories really happen?" to them. Normally I would try to devour your work quickly...but I know I'll enjoy the stories all the more if I savor them instead.

BigHand32BigHand32almost 3 years ago

You really get across how just naturally beautiful Lois is, and how much alluring she becomes when she subtly flaunts her attributes through her clothing style. You and she are aware of the effect of her charms on other men. It's exciting that you take it a step further. What fun, to relax at the mall, watching your wife, dressed so sexy, flirt with a store attendant, and a conspicuous admirer. I think a gift of panties might make me think more promiscuity was on offer.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

My wife found this story and we both enjoyed it tremendously. It was a nice, fast-paced story with a very hot ending. A lot of people go ‘window shopping’ at a mall. They look at all kinds of stuff, that is displayed, but they never buy it or take it home.

However, your couple did them one better by actually putting the wife on display, as she mall walked. The theory is the same, the merchandise is viewed, longed for, and even lusted for. However, it is not purchased nor taken home.

My wife likes it when I display her. It can be at a convention, a shopping mall, a bar, or the beach. I will help her get dressed up in something sexy, she will put on a bit of extra make up, and she will drink a cup of wine to get in the mood before we leave.

She loves being ogled by men, flirted with by men, and seeing a tent grow in their trousers. If she really likes the guy, she may pull him aside and allow some groping and kissing. If she thinks the guy is really hot, they may sneak off to a private spot and she will get down on her knees and give them a blow job. She loves to unbutton her blouse and have them cum in the cleavage of her ½ cup, silk, push-up bra!

She buttons back up and brings me that nice visual. There is nothing better than fucking your wife while another man’s cum slops around on her cleavage! Exhibitionism and voyeurism can certainly heat up a couple’s sex life!

My wife firmly believes that a woman’s natural beauty should be put on display as often as possible and for as many men as possible.

KB3NFEKB3NFEover 2 years ago

I loved this story it was great, My wife and I have been talking about starting the same type of thing and I never thought of using a Mall for this, what a great idea. Thank you for posting this story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

One day, in cool weather, my wife wore only sheer pantyhose (no panties), high heels, and a raincoat, in a large mall. She could show as much or little as she wanted and to whomever she chose. It was an exciting time!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous