All Comments on 'R.E.D. Tiger Ch. 03'

by TNWTBOD

Sort by:
  • 42 Comments
KiwiKingKiwiKingalmost 11 years ago
......

Yet again this story has caught my undivided attention.

The suspense in waiting for the next chapter is going to be wonderful.

5 stars

Nicci

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
great story

This has been a really good story so far and keep at please I would like to here what happens. Mechmanas

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
good

so far so good up there with len_Geller,bash,gorlla, and joe

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Awesome

Love ur work. Keeps me interested throughout. Keep it up.

C_frommnC_frommnalmost 11 years ago
VERY

Interesting cant wait to see how everything shapes up. and turns out and it sounds like Rose and maybe Angela will want a Love Interest after finding out he "dumped" Jessica".

EdwarusEdwarusalmost 11 years ago
Wow

So gotta say I'm hooked this is awesome love the twist and cant wait for more please have the next chapter out soon need to know what happens

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
GO ON , GO ON ..

THIS IS LOOKING TO BECOME A GOOD STORY SO PLEASE CONTINUE. LOVING IT !!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Irons in the Fire

In the interest of constructive criticism you seem to have too much going on. One or two of your plot threads is enough for an interesting story yet you keep adding more and it is becoming bogged down.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
waiting

So here I am all wrapped up in your story and waiting on the next part. What its not ready yet grrrrr. So far its a great story.

cylinderlitcylinderlitalmost 11 years ago
Yes.

Was great and with the introduction of an A.I. and possibly elfs dwarfs and other magical creatures (not to mention military weapons) there is not a thing I think this story is missing.

Except more chapters! ;)

Can't wait for more.

FinchleyFinchleyalmost 11 years ago
Please carry on without the typos

I do enjoy this type of story, although I find the casual acquisition of a harem trope irritating (which I guess is where this is heading). Please sort out the typos though: at one point you have him "exciting" a lift, which is quite hard to do. Also, a "ruff" plan? Is he going to make lacy collars or dog noises?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Typo's

Finchley, fix your own typo's. It's troupe, not trope.

TNWTBOD, this is a good story, with a lot of promise. Keep up the good work, and please post another update soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Innovative, Captivative ... more please kind Sir...

The talent and quantum imagination needed to write such a work leaves me humbled.

TYPOs .... spelling is very similar to horse shoes and vastly over rated!To the spelling natterer... its free!... go count roofing tile and arrange your French fries in even piles so that you can enjoy your happy meal.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Excellent plot, serious grammatical errors

The story is great, an entertaining read. Please though, learn the difference between there, their, and they're, gone and went, to, too, and two, and so forth. It's quite distracting to have to reread sentences because of the errors.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
nice

Nice plot and I'm digging the universe your creating. Anxiously awaiting the next chapter. Cheers :)

demon_Xdemon_Xover 10 years ago

i say you post chapters as quickly as you can because this stuff is seriously interisting

alfeoalfeoover 10 years ago
nice

U wanna speed up the next chapter pls..thank u

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
eager for next part

eagerly waiting for the next part of this series.

hurry up

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Great story so far

Awaiting the next installment

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Do read bio's and comments for updates

Do read the comments and thank you for the updates. Love the stories. I keep checking back about three times a week

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Excellent!

I must say that I loved your story. Please, don't keep us waiting for the next installment!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Great So Far!

Keep All of them coming! You are doing Well and fan base loves it too!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
loved it!!!

Please update cannot wait.for the continuation!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
I wish that you would finish one story at a time.I think your tales are great.

As i said above I have read all of your starts but so many writers on this site start a story and never finish leaving the readers frustrated.I hope you are really going to end these great stories. RON from W.V.A.

ddealddealover 10 years ago

this series is really good im looking forward to more and the continuation of Olympus University

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

I love this story. Are you planning on finishing it.

goodwillmagicgoodwillmagicover 10 years ago
Who needs sleep

I guess I don't! Need to get up tomorrow early, but found this story and just couldn't stop! Great story so far and can't wait for more (same can be said about your other stories also).

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

nice well written story cant wait for the next chapter

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Please!!!

Please keep this story alive!!! It has already been kick ass and has so much potential!

Thanks!

iykit2iykit2about 10 years ago
Like the story!

I hope you continue posting further chapters very soon!

AppocalypseAppocalypseabout 10 years ago
Some typos

This storyline that you have written might have some typos, but that's true to any written creation until it is reviewed. I truly enjoy your writing style and the direction that this story is following. It has been almost a year since you published a chapter, please, consider publishing one soon. Thank you.

jumloojumlooalmost 10 years ago
Good story

Forget about the typos and comments about mistakes in your writing. People use editor to check for the errors in their story. Whatever it is, its a story worth reading, OK? So, whatever the other guys say wrong about it, I would say that there are a lot of others who enjoy your work. I really hope you release the next chapter soon as I've been waiting for some time now to know more about what happened.

cylinderlitcylinderlitalmost 10 years ago
plz sir, can I have some more?

Pretty please. *makes sad puppy dog face*

PS: does anyone know an emoticon for a sad puppy dog face?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Love it!!

Good luck on continuing the story :D

disableddandisableddanalmost 10 years ago
Very good.

You do need some help with grammar, punctuation, and spelling (There when you actually mean their, that sort of thing) but the basic premise is good, and your conceptualization is excellent. I hope you'll add more chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Nice.

Please could you continue your story?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Dude I've been writing months for the next chapter. It's one of the few stories that's kept me coming back to this site. PLEASE CONTINUE

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
OMG

Dude its been a year i need to get to the climax of this story atleast please man.

GoesGruntGoesGruntover 9 years ago
Step Back

There was a lot of potential in this story, but it was overloaded. Too many things going on without resolving much of anything.

With all the potential it'd definitely be a good candidate for a rewrite. And you could probably drop this latest CIA development altogether...

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Another one bites the dust!

Well, once again a promising "author" disappears. Started writing at too young of age and got bored with writing. Too bad, too. Had some promising stories. Maybe he shouldn't have tried to write more than one story at a time. This happens way to frequently on this site with promising authors. Really pisses me off, too!

Evil52Evil52about 9 years ago
Need more

I was a little disappointed as to the length of the third chapter after a very good length second chapter but please don't stop. I have enjoyed it a lot!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Enjoyable, but...

SPELLING & GRAMMAR!!!

You seem to use "there" universally for "their", "they're" and"there"; as well as using a few other words incorrectly - 'know" instead of "now"; "your" instead of "you're" etc... you need someone to ghost read your stories..

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous