All Comments on 'Ultimate Taboo Ch. 01'

by Cuntrygyrl

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Great Story

Dear Ms. Cuntrygyrl,

Your Ultimate Taboo ch.I is very hot. Well done and developed. Keep up the very good work you are doing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Great Beginning

Cuntrygirl,

Loved the opening act to the story. I cant wait to read the following chapters.

Ldyknght17@yahoo.com

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Too Short

Good idea for a story, but way too short.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 12 years ago
Sweet

A good start to what I hope will be a lot of sex but also a lot of love between a mom and her son.

Thanks

2275jr2275jralmost 12 years ago
now it his mom that he wants

love this first story ultimate taboo ch1

love reading this story a real turn on . i know it old now but has lost none of it erotica. can't wait to read more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
c'mon, Jerry, you know what you've got to do!

The next logical step for 18 year old Jerry is to bring his big stiff prick together with that wonderful hole between his mother's legs and introduce his young prick to his mother's cunt. Jerry, stop jerking it like a 13 year old. You know where your stiff dick belongs and where you've got to unload your hot young balls. Not on your stomach and chest, you asshole, but up the same cunt you came out of, your own mother's incomparable twat. So do what you're supposed to do, pal, and spew your sperm up the cunt it's supposed to fill up, your own mommy's cunt. Then you can call yourself a man.

TheWandTheWandalmost 5 years ago
Hot cock, hot twat...

She worked him exactly how a young man needs to experience it.

Great story.

OseekerOseeker6 months ago

Want to know more...A lot more...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous