All Comments on 'MY Wife's Fantasy'

by baldybear2

Sort by:
  • 42 Comments
HarddaysknightHarddaysknightalmost 20 years ago
Very erotic but within the boundaries of marriage!

I loved the story a great deal. One very minor suggestion. You use duct tape to tie up your wife. (I don't think there is duck tape!) I was expecting hubby to introduce another man, but it was very sexy and realistic as it was!

Ron-SanRon-Sanalmost 20 years ago
Great Story

Amazingly good story. Very erotic and entertaining

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
fuckin hot....

This has given me ideas to try with my hubby. The hubby in this story reminds me of mine and I think he would enjoy the experience as much as this one did. Thanks for a well written story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
A wonderfully erotic and well written story

I first read it about a week ago but had to come back for another read. It has made me feel just as hot the second time around. I know my husband will reap the benefit again tonight.

What I liked was the fact that it was all done between a happily married couple. I particularly loved the way he took her idea and then developed it to really push her limits which is what she really wanted.

I have been reading stories on this website to give me ideas for something special for my husband. I hope that given the opportunity my husband would do something like that to me. The mere thought of being "forced" into some of those things gets me hot.

Thank you very much for a trully wonderful story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Outstanding

This was outstanding, awesome, wonderful ...... now if only my wife could be so encouraged!

Ah but we just dream ........ and read.

Thanks again for a top story, awesome and without a need to bring anything else into it.... so very believable

regards

Bob ....... tiger_heart_aussie@yahoo.com.au

PS I do hope you have other stories, guess i will have to look!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Lucky wife

I loved it, especially the way that it was her idea and then the careful way that he thought it out and planned it for her. Sure he took his pleasures but it was what she wanted.

I think this is the kind of forced sex that most of us women fantasise about - being forced but in a safe environment and with a partner we trust

I so wish my husband would do something like that for me. I even related to some the things she was less keen on like the swallowing cum thing, but even I would be happy to do it if I was "forced" into it like that. In fact I could grow to love anything for a weekend like that!

I know its probably only a story but part of me hopes it was true!

Alvaron53Alvaron53almost 17 years ago
Outstandingly erotic

It's a rare privilege to find a Loving Wives story that is as smokin' hot as this one. I thank you, baldybear2, for a wonderfully erotic tale.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Ahhh, great sexy revival of marriage

What a wonderful revelation of greater intimacy between husband and wife. Sometimes we need a motivation to listen to our inner desires. Marriage can be hot, even after many years. It takes sensitivity and some escape from the everyday.

Thank you for the suggestion!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
a wonderful blessing...

to be in such a marriage.to have such a committment from both partners,would be heaven on earth.and it was so simple to obtain.all it took was having the courage to ask for what you need.sadly this action is rarely used in marriage,leaving people unfulfilled and seeking.your story bb2 was super hot,leaving me wet,what a ride.to find such a partner,i can dream,or better yet,just ask.thanks bb2.annay

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago

excellent. has given me some idea to pep up my life. ven

pamcdpamcdabout 13 years ago
WOW

I loved the story so much It gave me alot of ideas for a hot time with the wife cause things have gotten kind of dull - routine. Thanks your story made me very horny and wow I was all wet and so stiff mmmmmmm.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

Outstanding!!! Wish my wife would go for this! Lucky man you are, congrats!

DWornockDWornockalmost 13 years ago
5*****s

That was cute and kind of sexy. Although, that is not the type of thing I could have done with my personality. Certainly it would have been difficult.

Regardless, I liked the story.

hawkeye0007hawkeye0007over 12 years ago
Outstanding!

I loved this story. It is truly my fantasy...

Jim44444Jim44444over 11 years ago
Great story

Best part of a fantasy is that no one gets hurt. I can see someone trying this in real life and having to explain it to the emergency room triage nurse.

arsekoarsekoover 11 years ago
Wildest weekend imaginable

Terrific story Baldy Bear.

Well done.

You dragged me in and manacled me to the storyline as surely as if I was the 'victim'.

Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Brilliant

This is very much along the lines of many fantasies I have and would love to do with my girlfriend. Best story I have read on literotica in a long time. Now its time to read more of your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Mindless and perverted rubbish.

An excrement of a diseased mind. "1".

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
You must have been called asshole a lot in your pathetic life.

Ah well, we cannot have it all ! BTW, I suggest you take on another hobby, like wearing women panties of cleaning toilets. "1*" !!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
auto bio of a

fairie author

1 star

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
God, what a cretinous garbage !!

This writer obviously didn't take his daily meds!

1 Star for this drivel !

LUSTYWHEELSLUSTYWHEELSalmost 10 years ago
Fantastic!

I love this story, it shows how if we can trust our loved one enough to share our darkest desires, and they can accept and help us live them even if only in part how much it can improve our lives. So often we refuse to try something because the thought of liking it scares us and not because we gave it an honest try and didn't like it. Now this couple can accept his dominating side, her submissive tendencies and learned to enjoy things off limits before hand. Thank goodness he was accepting because if she had to stray to get her fantasy it could have been very dangerous.

Thank you for sharing this wonderful story, I wish we were all so lucky!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
GOOD!

I liked your story, even gave me some new angles to my next play with my girlfreind :O)

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Loved it

Makes me want to try new things.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Incompetent stroke story.

With no redeeming features whatsoever ! just 1* !

hawkeye0007hawkeye0007over 9 years ago
Great Story

Fuck the anonypukes who don't like it. I think a lot of women are closet submissives, but are too fucked up to be honest with themselves.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
re: hawkeye - great story

FUCK YOU! Everybody should be able to voice their opinion as they see fit, without assholes like you making a comment about it. The readers of "loving wives" are the most obnoxious fucks I've ever read on any site.

Strapper66Strapper66about 9 years ago
Outstanding!

Five stars and a favorite for one of the sexiest stories I've read in a long, long time. Nothing is greater that a loving husband and wife sharing monogamous fantasies and adventures. Thank you for sharing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
OMG

One of the very best stories I have ever read here. I am book marking it for future review.

Thank You

CherrysburnCherrysburnover 8 years ago
Things have changed

This was by far the best erotica story I have ever read. I was looking for something to heLp me with my wife's rape fantasy and If I could accomplish just half of this I would consider myself the fuckin man. Great job and I hope this was a true story.

GoodhueGoodhuealmost 8 years ago
If Only

If only I could get my wife to do even some of the stuff that went on in that cabin!

A really HOT story that certainly qualifies as a "Stroker","meat beater","pud pounder",etc.

A orgasmic 5 rating for this one!

YULE1967YULE1967over 7 years ago
Great story

Loved it. Would like to hear it with the roles reversed as well.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Crap

Pure unadulterated garbage

Grant66Grant66over 5 years ago
Excellent. Very hot story

I loved it. Having her cumm and cumm while being "embarrassed" and "humiliated" was great. Surprising her by making her drive home naked and walk from her car into her home nude was an awesome way to end it -- and I'm sure she loved it. A great marriage

Definitely a FIVE!

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Good

You write strange little stories that I don't want to like, but can't help.myself. Enjoyed this one too.

26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
Read again

This isn't my usual, but I liked it. Anyone reading this comment should give this burn A try.

col_lovercol_loverover 3 years ago
Anonymous, re: hawkeye - great story

My Anonymous, did the story make you little dick hard and did you squirt your load and make a mess in your panties. This story is fantastic.

Another thing Mr Anonymous they are stories No STD, No pregnancies, No Aids. Just good hard fucking and lots of cum.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

5 Stars .. My Second wife wanted this also after reading this story .. I gave it to her a Little rougher . While riding the Saddle as We called it . I Stuck a Big Ass Vibrator in her Mouth . My Dick was in Her Sweet Ass

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Forcing is always wrong even if the other person wants it. Just wrong.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I liked it and enjoyed it. Now this is what a "Loving Wives" story should be like. Where both the wife and the husband have a great time together, without a third or making the husband a cuckold.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I really enjoyed this story my wife had the same kind of fantasy when we were younger. I fulfilled it by but not as creatively as he did in the story. I loved it and even though I am 68 years old now I was hard throughout the entire story. My wife will get the benefits from it tonight thank you for a great story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Why can't I find more stories like this. It was fantastic just the wife and husband enjoying their fantasies without the sharing and cuckold bullshit. I truly enjoyed this story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous