All Comments on 'Couples Retreat Ch. 01'

by BigZack69

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
SO WET Now

This is an incredible start, I cant wait to see where it goes. This is making me so wet with anticipation... AWESOME!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Hot!

I enjoyed reading this story! Its hot and very overwhelmingly so. However, I found some small errors while reading it between the hot flashes I had while reading it. Other than those few errors it was a very excellent story. I can't wait to read more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Liked it

Just wondered where the young wife was ????

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Don't stop!

This story is unbelievably hot! Please keep it up.

LarryInSeattleLarryInSeattleabout 10 years ago
There just HAS to be more!

Loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Steamy Hot!

Can't wait for the next chapter. Makes me hot and wet with anticipation. Until then will keep reading it over again and again.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
HOT-T-T !!!

What an amazing storyteller. Keep the chapters comming!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
amazing

Absolutely amazing! I love reading your works of steamy, hot art! Can't wait for more...

OneNaughtyNurseOneNaughtyNurseover 9 years ago
Soooo Hot

Love your stories! So hot and steamy, so detailed you get caught up in them without realizing how horny you are yourself during the read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Very Hot!

I knew a preacher's wife once who was very attractive, had nice big breasts and big areola and long thick dark nipples. We were alone. Her husband was gone. She begged me to suck her nipples. She had not had sex in a long time. She went crazy. She begged me to bite and gnaw her nipples hard. Her nipples got huge and long. She started cumming just from having her nipples sucked hard and bitten. She wore pantyhose without panties and let me look at her hairy pussy. She had very thick pussy hair. She always got so wet that her juices streamed down her legs. She was one of the hottest women I have known. And, she could suck dick better than just about anyone. A real church woman!

journeyofselfjourneyofselfabout 1 year ago

I loved it. I wondered where the younger guy's girlfriend was, it he had that big camper, but I wasn't too worried about it. I wish my wife had a slut side like this!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBigZack69@BigZack69
47 Followers
Love writing and sharing both life experiences as well as my vivid imagination. Like to chat, pry, explore and learn. RP tests your creativity and mindset as well as your secret repressed inner self. Openness and honesty a must. Seeking those women that give good mind. No pro...