All Comments on 'Favor Redeemed Ch. 05'

by meelana

Sort by:
  • 68 Comments
southernmisfitsouthernmisfitover 10 years ago
Great to see an update :-))

And I hope for the next chapter soon because this one was again really good and made me eager for more.

nadaliwnadaliwover 10 years ago
*****

The plot thickens. I wonder how long it will take for her husband to find out from Toby where she has been hiding.

emidozaemidozaover 10 years ago
great

Enjoyed this very much. Thank you. Keep writing

willieonewillieoneover 10 years ago
Superb!!!

Loved this chapter and look forward to the next. Thankyou for posting this superb chapter you are a gifted writer.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
I JUST LOVE IT SO FAR.

i really do love your story so far, and i hope everything is going better for you now. can't wait to read chapter 6.

TTFN

Lynn

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Life happens to the best of us. I'm glad you're back. Great update.

Be encouraged.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Life happens

I'm glad you're back... I enjoy your writing

missymoemissymoeover 10 years ago
WOW!!

I have just picked up your story, actually read through all five chapters this evening, and I absolutely adore it!! So very glad that you have picked up your pen again. Please keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Thank you

Meelana

I found your story today and it lifted my spirits; thank you for sharing your writing skills. Sorry to hear about your troubles, but appreciate your explaining the delay in adding to this story. Hope whatever problems you are having conclude for the better. Peace.

Annabelle

meelanameelanaover 10 years agoAuthor
Thank You

Thank you all for reading, votes, and for your comments. I was afraid after nearly 2 months no one would want to read this story anymore. Chapter 6 is in my own form of editing now. So, hopefully it will be up soon.

Meelana

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Thank you

Thank you for returning to write your story. I hope you are recovering from your tradegy. It is wonderful that you have resumed you writting. I love this story and would be sad if you never posted again. May your healing continue to go well and take each day slowly as things will get better.

darkphoenixrisingdarkphoenixrisingover 10 years ago
Life trumps fun

I'm glad that you've decided to continue this and I'm very much looking forward to reading the continuing story. I hope that writing this enables you to escape from the pressures of your life for a while.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Life happens and there are always things that are outside of our control. I agree its great that you have continued to write and yes it's been a while since your last post but that doesn't make any difference. Keep writing and I for one will keep reading.

willieonewillieoneover 10 years ago
meelana

Two months is nothing! Some of us have waited years for chapters of a story that we love. So don't feel to badly a good author is worth the wait and yours is definately worth the wait. So glad chapter six will be here soon!

Willie a fan always

cantfightfatecantfightfateover 10 years ago
I've rated you high because I'm glad you're back

but the typos were awful. So many spelling mistakes, words written twice, phrases instead of sentences. It was really distracting. Even if it takes two months or longer, take the time to edit.

Thanks for writing.

LadyPartsLadyPartsover 10 years ago
I like this story

On the need for better editing.... Just a nit to pick....

I wish you would use less formal language by incorporating more contractions. Won't instead of will not; isn't instead of is not; didn't instead of did not...people just don't speak or think in formal language unless the "NOT" is a word that is specifically emphasized. Such as, "Hannah did *not say anything more after that, but Amelia [did] try to get her tears under control. Towards the end of this chapter you started to use more contractions and the writing flowed better as a result.

katgoddess1katgoddess1over 10 years ago
So the writing is slightly imperfect

It's still a very good story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
more

Please write more this story is hard to put down you have me and other readers wanting more :) hope to read chapter 6 soon

dairetodairetoover 10 years ago
Will there be more?

Great story so far, would love to see how it finishes

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
more please! !!!!!!!

Love this st ory

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Question

Are you going to update or not?

SherriTSherriTover 10 years ago
more soon please

this is a really good story please do more soon

mary666mary666over 10 years ago
more!

it is a very nice story, i hope to read more soon.

dove04dove04over 10 years ago
MORE!!!

LOVE the story hope to see more ....

briggiedollbriggiedollover 10 years ago
more

Really want to see more of this story

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Want More Please.

It seems like we've been waiting ages for chapter 6. Will you please keep us updated to when it will be posted?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
This is a wonderful story!

Thank you so much for writing such a great story. I hope you are able to put the next chapter out soon.

meelanameelanaabout 10 years agoAuthor
Sincere Apologies

I do apologize for all those who have been waiting for this story. Chapter 6 should be submitted soon. Unfortunately the real life incident has made writing a bit difficult. I know exactly where the story is going and how it ends, but every time I would go to write it would come out wrong. So hopefully in the next week an update will be posted. Again, thank you all for the comments and the support.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
More Please!!

I really love your work. So more please

hazeleys34hazeleys34almost 10 years ago
can't wait to read more

I am enjoying the series very much and can't wait for to read more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Meelana

im hungry feed me more chapters plz lol

SDarkheartSDarkheartalmost 10 years ago
understandings...

I understand real life being a barrier and still look forward to the rest of this story.

~Starla

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Next chapter

Hoping you'll give us another chapter so. Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

I adore this story, and want much, much, MUCH more of it ASAP! (And by ASAP I mean yesterday...!)

I'd also love to see Amelia become a bit less Mary-Sue, too. She wouldn't want Brendan "going outside the law"? Yeah, she needs to be a bit more, well, real. Of course she'd want Brendan to take Toby out - anyone would.

And honestly future wives don't call their future husbands "sir". That promotes a basic inequality of power in the relationship, and that's not good for either of them.

Now go write. A lot.

magevmagevover 9 years ago
More, please?

I love this story and can't wait to read more! Won't you please continue writing it and bring it to a satisfying conclusion? I can't wait for Amelia to blossom :).

chiruzuhenchiruzuhenover 9 years ago
continue

i really hope to see this continued! its so good as the story is building so well!

obabyobabyover 9 years ago
Wishing you well...

... and hoping you find your way back to this story.

Seeker1107Seeker1107over 9 years ago
Please update

We would all love to see this story continue. Please update, hec even put up the unwashed unedited version. I am sure that it will be alright. Just write the story as you picture it in your mind. We really want to see it move forward.

Please,

Seeker

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
more

More please!!

myassisdraginmyassisdraginover 9 years ago
Not fair.....

This is not fair, you build up our hopes with the start of what is turning out to be a super fantastic story then all of a sudden you drop out of sight. Please post more and sooner rather than later..... Who cares if there are spelling errors or any other type I'TS A GREAT STORY...

Myassisdragin.

gauchgauchover 9 years ago
Please continue!

It's a lovely story and it's going so well! I hope you haven't forgotten about it

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
More please...

...you have me hooked - you can't possibly stop now!!! pleaaaaaaaase

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Feeling bad

That I didn't check before reading whether the story is finished. I should know better. It's a good beginning, hope you finish it soon.

gumdropzgumdropzover 9 years ago
I AM HOOKED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Looking forward to your next update, whenever it comes!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Update?

I really enjoy this story. I wish you would update it. It's been 2 years. Come back please

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
more please

You tease us with a great story so far. Then abandon it like a promnight dumpster baby. Please end our pain and finish soon thanks

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
update

plz plz update plz .its like u have poofed from the world of living

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Please finish

Please finish this story!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Anxiously waiting! !

I enjoyed this story very much. I have been checking back for updates. But as of today no luck. I hope you are able to continue this story soon.

Katatude4LifeKatatude4Lifeover 8 years ago
aah sadly another unfinished wolf story

to many of these have i seen, it saddens me that people cannot follow through with their imagination after sharing it and leaving people hanging

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
COME ON

I can not wait until the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
I can't take this anymore

Literotica has disappointed me I think for the last time. Over 90% of what I read here is incomplete and many abandoned. Flag the damn stories if they are not done. Remove the abandoned garbage. This shit is so annoying.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
please finish

U need to please finish the story, want to know what happened....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
:(

There is nothing worst than reading a good story and finding that it isn't finished and hasn't been updated in years.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
need more

This is the 2nd story that has left me wanting to know more about this couple.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Simply Wonderful

I have read all of your Favor Redeemed chapters , Wished for more can't wait until you write more of this story, It's one of the Best I've read to date . Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Good story, so far.

ChasingtheSkyChasingtheSkyabout 5 years ago

I would love to see this story continued.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
CH 6

STILL WAITING ON CH 6 OF YOUR WONDERFUL STORY!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Another reader hooked and hoping for more

Great story

I hope at some point in time you are in a position to complete this story

Thank you for sharing your writing

CRW

Dilly2019Dilly2019almost 4 years ago

Ive been reading stories thar are not complete and yet im hooked...id loved to read more from this story...hope that the husband will get what he deserve and more...

Ginger630Ginger630over 3 years ago

More pleeeease!!!!!!

BlowPopJBlowPopJover 2 years ago
Hope

Hope that you come back and finish.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Please continue!!!

ShmoyohShmoyohalmost 2 years ago

I hope someday you continue this! It's so well written and is such a great story!

Ladikai89Ladikai89over 1 year ago

I love it I need more please

wishful_inkerwishful_inkerabout 2 months ago

I hope you are well and will come back to this story. I love the world and characters you've built.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous