All Comments on 'My Teacher Ms. Miller Ch. 07'

by edstevens94301

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
not so believable

Didnt work for me... the story is tooo fast, there should have been more build up... in the end its just a fucking sex story not a story with sex in it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Great job

Chapter 8, hurry!!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

If there's a Ch. 08 for this story... can we finally have a first name for Ms. Miller? Cause their relationship is too intense for him to call her all the time by her last name!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
more more more

There surely must be s chapter 8 at least to explore their new relationship after the anal fuck.

DougntexasDougntexasabout 10 years ago
DougNTexas

There has to be a few more chapters to this story. You left us hanging here. Surely school will end and he can date has then out in the open.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
I love this series!

This is probably my favorite series on Literotica. We're all waiting for chapter 8 so keep going! (I would love to see Caitlin and Mrs. Miller together)

rg27612rg27612almost 10 years ago
three reads and still want more!

So similar to an experience I had in the late 60s. I had graduated high school, and was to be taking my senior English teacher's wedding photos. We had 3 'conferences' regarding location, desired photos, etc. The last two were just me and her. The last one resulted in my first real kiss and first sexual encounter. She was so hot! She said she had wanted to do that my entire senior year but was too afraid of the consequences of getting caught. We had three or four more trysts before and two after her wedding and before I left for college.

You really DO need to continue this one! So many aveednues to explore!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
wow !!!!!

Love this series!!!!

rondell347rondell347over 9 years ago
Twirly, Swirly, Time.

Hell, I really, really loved this story, and being a male delightfully blindsided at times.

If you could continue in the same vein, a full dance of emotions, another chapter.

Though I would understand it if you consider it a perfect completion.

Thank you - J.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
more please?

great story, i think one more chapter should wrap things up nicely. maybe get the teacher and cousin to confront each other and straighten things out between them?

J_Reader_ComicsJ_Reader_Comicsover 8 years ago
A Good Series

While the series did a great job of describing the human form, the characters were still very bland considering there were 7 chapters. The character development needs work, but you've done better than the countless people who think people just want to read oh fuck oh fuck oh fuck. There could have been a bit more drama in the part of the relationship with Ms Miller ending when she returned to class. While him going to her soccer games and yoga classes and then ultimately on that final run was romantic, he lied to her about why he fucked his cousin. He slept with her in bed for her, sure. However, he screwed her in order to screw her. So, a good story, but not great. I hope that there will be more, but this story has been out for 2 years. Good luck with your writing endeavors!

TSreaderTSreaderover 8 years ago
Such a great story!

I hope you'll finish it someday!

Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
agreed on all...

Dear Ed,

This is one of the most sexually stimulating stories I have read on this site. However, you just left us hanging!!! What happed in their future relationship? Did the teacher just leave her student in the lurch, or did they take their relationship to an even deeper level (not that they could get much deeper than they already have), but I'm looking for some sort of a commitment between the two of them; such as a promise to save themselves ONLY for each other, and not to get involved with anyone else with out explicit permission from the other partner. And then, the other one might still join in on the fun, in a 'fhree-some,' if you know what I mean. Thank you for these seven chapters, though, and please stay safe. You know, when a great writer such as you suddenly stops sending in stories, I wonder if they still are even capable of writing, like maybe you are involved in a serious accident, or even worse. But, please send us another chaprher or two, if you feel up to it.

Annie Nonnimous:-)

samzdaddy69samzdaddy69about 8 years ago
More, more, more

I agree. Don't leave us hanging. Continue. That said, teacher and student (lovers) should be on a first name basis.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Final Chapter

can we please get an 8th and final chapter to this story, i know this is corny but id like to see this end with both Ms. Miller (who i think her first name should be revealed to be Sarah) and Tony saying i love you to each other after Tony graduates.

BoyertownBoyertownover 5 years ago
FIVE YEARS AND TWO DAYS

since you published Chapter 7. You can see by the comments trying to rally you for another chapter that you are still in demand. Your fans are clamoring for more - don't you think you should accommodate them? Please consider doing so.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
is she yoda?!

"Yes, my student. We can study together again whenever you want."

Fatannf55Fatannf55over 4 years ago
MOre please

I wish there was more, but it looks like your last one was in 2013

NlreaderNlreaderover 3 years ago
How will it continue?

What a fantastic serie so far! Seeing the story develop and the plot thicken. But as many more comments here, we truly like a continue of the serie, there are many more possibilties to explore! Hope you will pick it up again!

A dutch fan

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Would love to see more in this story

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I hope to read more about Tony and Ms Miller. Thank you

CARPET1CARPET18 months ago

Write more you write very well

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
useredstevens94301@edstevens94301
269 Followers
I'm have idea and script for a visual novel, like those that appear on F95Zone. If you are a graphic artist and are looking for an author as a partner, please DM me. As an idea for my tastes, my favorite game/visual novels are "A Wife and Mother", "Milfy City", "Measuring my C...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES