All Comments on 'Ryan Ch. 09'

by MissPrimrose222

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
CherrypeachCherrypeachover 10 years ago
Superb!

Like fine wine, your lovely tale gets better and better. From Ch 1 thru this one, the storyline is just so fulfilling. Please take a bow because your writing style is simply stupendous. Best chapter yet.

redlion75redlion75over 10 years ago

damn was hoping ryan and the boys would find hall first

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Great job

This is a really great story. I think you should consider writing more stories that can be sold , because some of the authors on Amazon should be ashamed of them self for the stories and the prices. But keep up the good work and we will keep taking the Free Ones lol

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

It's a good story, but seriously, do you even proof read your own writing? FROTH instead of FRAUGHT? Words left unfinished, grammar and punctuation errors too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
AwesomeFantasticness!

It's not word, but I couldn't find a word to give it the credit it was due! I'll give you 5-hundred stars. Looking forward to the next chica!

Black_Dragon_PrincessBlack_Dragon_Princessover 10 years ago
HOT DAAAYYYUUUMMM!!!! 5*

that was a shocker!!! i was hopin that Ryan would bust Keith up but at least the fool is in jail!!! and again your love scenes get me juiced up and ready!!! hehe ;3

IronDragonIronDragonover 10 years ago
I think I'm in trouble now...

My wife is looking at me like she wants to eat me. :o

5 HUGE STARS! -urk-

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Shades of Brown

I absolutely love this story. Caramel, milk chocolate, and toffee are three different shades of brown and are not interchangeable. If she is caramel, then Dani is the same shade of brown as Halle Berry, milk chocolate, she's the same color as Rutina Wesley, and if she is toffee hued, she is the same color as Queen Latifah. All three of these Black women are gorgeous, but they do not share the same skin tone, not fussing or nit-picking, just giving you a heads up.

Keep on Writing,

MochaMagnolia

willo_wispwillo_wispover 10 years ago
Im impressed.

Honestly, when it came to chapter 8, I felt like the ending was a cheap cliffhanger meant for cheap drama.

But then I thought about and I realized, sometimes when it comes to a crime of passion, it really is all about being caught up in the moment.

At first it didnt make any sense to me that Keith could have let Dani go and not pursued her for all the years they werent dating if he were that crazy. But, given your explanation of his troubled background it made sense.

When Dani dumped him initially, Keith had enough calm and control to take it in stride, namely because another man wasnt the cause of the break up, and in the back of his mind he knew his own behaviour was culpable for their split. But seeing her again, looking good as ever, with all his unresolved feelings for her, had to have awakened the old feelings of rejection, anger and desire for and at Dani. Then on top of that, Dani making it a point to let Keith know she had a man? That was the tipping point that led to him stalking her to see just how serious her relationship with this mystery man was. Then as he stalks her he realizes she spends days upon weeks at a time living at this man's house and knows beyond doubt she has a physical relationship with him, and that further enrages and sets him off. And then, the final straw, after he finally confronts her alone, to see that engagement ring..when deep down he had had dreams/hopes of marrying her along...that was the final straw, and he just snappned.

I truly believe that with people with anger and rage issues, they are capable of violence because of being caught up in the moment. And with that realization, it makes the events of chapter 8 all the more frightening because it makes you think..how well do u know someone, and what would it take to make someone you think is reasonably sane, snap and attack you.

That said, I like that you didnt paint Keith as a total monster and make him have some realization and remorse for what he did to Dani.

Good stuff-5

brownskinnedcutiebrownskinnedcutieover 10 years ago
Most excellent! !

Keith turned himself in and he realizes that he's coo coo for coca puffs. Dani is alive and well and Ryan is fine as ever. All I good in the fictional world!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

This was one of your best chapters yet

Please update quickly

roseloveroseloveover 10 years ago

I agree with mrs brown down there lol. I love this story n as soon as i see this updated im on it. First thing i read. Love this story. I really want them to hav twins or at least a boy but its ur story. It might be a girl cuz u keep saying boy or u could be confusing us lol

AMHJ89AMHJ89over 10 years ago

I so don't want this story to end like ever

Buxombeauty2Buxombeauty2over 10 years ago
I Don't No What To Say...

Except more please. I am so ready for next chapter...

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Kiddies:)

They should have Twin Girls:)

Buxombeauty2Buxombeauty2over 10 years ago
Hola...

I am so ready for continuation of Ry and Dani story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Totally Random Question

I know Dani is 24 years old, but out of curiosity how old is Ryan supposed to be?

Your writing is amazing by the way! I've read a ton of interracial love stories here on Literotica, and the pacing of this story is really nice. You're breaking up the chapters nicely and I'm thoroughly enjoying the progression of these characters. I also enjoy your poetry and am glad your friends convinced you to post. Keep it up :)

MissPrimrose222MissPrimrose222over 10 years agoAuthor
@Totally Random Question

Ryan is 33 years old. Glad you like the story. Thanks for the support :-).

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

I don't know why, but when Zane was introduced to the story, I keep thinking Crystal and Zane, Crystal and Zane. I know she has a boyfriend but out of the two, I like Zane for her. Can't wait to read more

ApplejuicexDApplejuicexDover 9 years ago
I Think

That Micah and Crystal should go together. I think they would be cute.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

This is soooooooo beautiful

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous