All Comments on 'All Hallow's Eve'

by DocCIS

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Good but

hey DocCIS, I am the biggest fan of your lapdancing grilfriend. it is the arguably the best piece of erotic literature, i have ever read. why don't you write stories on those lines rather than other genres. i especially point out to skyrim. Please, we want more on the lines of jen. you have a magic with your characters. i especially like the way you bring out the chemistry between the vulnerable jen and the villainous chuck, as though there is some sublime romance between them. i also like the geiger episode where he fucks before her boyfriend. they just take your breath away. I like the connection that you create between male and female tendencies. I am seriously looking forward to your loving wives category stories rather than sci fi. Hoping you will listen to your fan. thank you.

AcktionAcktionover 10 years ago
Insert five seconds of stunned silence followed by standing ovation here.

There was a lot of it and all very well done. Most importantly, it hung together well.

Initially, I thought the scene transition as the protagonist was taken over could have been handled a bit more smoothly, but it worked out well. Similarly, I initially thought that the "gang rape" scene could have been extended. However, an orc captain... excuse me, GENERAL... would have been refocused in dispensing the spoils of battle just as you depicted.

In all fairness, there were a few errors here and there. None glaring, but places where it looked as if an editing changed a tense or brought a re-write, but missed a word. "Have" instead of "has" or "had" when Melissa was making a comment to Mary about his ogling during the make-up application scene at one point as an example. And another place where one of the girls said "See? You're getting you're perverted wish." rather than "...your perverted..." But, frankly I've seen books out of Baen or Tor with more.

All in all, I slapped a five on it and slipped it in my favorites so I can find it again.

Thank you for sharing this awesome story.

DocCISDocCISover 10 years agoAuthor
Thanks!

Appreciate the comments--both public and private--as well as the votes!

I knew there were some mistakes, but after looking over it again and again all these years, I knew I would not be able to catch them all, and I typically have had bad experiences with reviewers; however, if anybody points out specific errors, I'll definitely be correcting them!

Thanks again!

JonTorLangJonTorLangover 10 years ago
Impressive!

This is certainly one of the most detailed and exciting story I've read in quite a while. The flashback, setup, conversion, and details were spot on. I quite enjoyed the Orc and elf fantasy and dialog. Keep up the great work!

DocCISDocCISover 10 years agoAuthor
@ JonTorLang

Thank you for the kind words. If you like my style of writing, please be sure to look at some of my other stories which--although not along the Fantasty/Sci-Fi venue--are of similar writing style...

YediYediover 10 years ago
awesome

That was amongst the best written stories I have read on here and I was around back when there was the sister extreme stories site as well as when we all had literotica emails lol. The only obvious error I saw in the whole thing was a simple one .

When he came out to the garage he was wearing the briefs she had bought for him for a better run on the makeup ect. When his wife cut them off they were listed as boxers which was his regular choice in undies. Other than that I would have given it ********** ten stars if I could have ... but you will have to settle for 5 .

DocCISDocCISover 10 years agoAuthor
@Yedi

Oops...they were actually boxer briefs, LOL...but I definitely need to fix that ;)

Thanks for the feedback!

Yobo36Yobo36over 10 years ago
Fantastic!!!

Everything in one story. Halloween, threesome. wife & sister-in-law, non consent (didn't seem to be any reluctance, well sorta), interracial and impregnation.

What more can you ask for...Oh Yea, a Great story line.

5 Stars ++++

DocCISDocCISover 10 years agoAuthor
@Yobo36

Thank you for the kind words!

Although I knew this would be going into the Fantasy/Sci-Fi section, it literally qualified for 10 other sections, LOL...so yeah, it had quite a bit going on ;)

Appreciate the feedback from everybody, public and private!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
absolutely stunning

for a 'short' story compared to the great fantasy stories (J.R.R, R. Jordan, T. Goodkind, among others), your's held its own, if not equaled or beat-because the short part actually lets it hit you all at once, whereas in the great series its kind of a long-term-bask-in-the-sheer-epic-awsomeness feeling. I only have one thing to say that I absolutely HATE about this. There is only 5 stars for rating, so that is all I can give you and this story. All thumbs up, all respect earned, all for a great story! Now on to the other ones...

DocCISDocCISover 10 years agoAuthor
@Anon

Appreciate the kind words! I am a big Tolkien fan, and when I first started writing this a few years ago, I had done a lot of research into the Orcish and Elven languanges. The phrases are actually "real" in terms of what I could determine, so for a fantasy person, it hopefully provides a bit of freshness.

It definitely is longer than a lot of the stories on Literotica--but then again, most of my stories are, it's just the way I write.

Appreciate the feedback--to everybody! Both private and public as well as on my blog, overall I've been very happy that everybody enjoys it!

soulkeeper1987soulkeeper1987over 10 years ago
Amazing

Awesome entry. I was really confused at the change over but continued reading, and was very glad that I did. Please continue writing you do an amazing job.

DocCISDocCISover 10 years agoAuthor
@soulkeeper1987

Thanks for the nice comment!

I wanted the changeover to be confusing to the reader as it was to the husband, so glad you kept reading!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
New ways of looking at the everyday

You have succeeded in opening my mind with your words, allowing me to believe, even if for just a short time, there is magic out there. Sexy fun magic. I love it.

DocCISDocCISover 9 years agoAuthor
@Anon

Much appreciated!

SabretSabretabout 9 years ago
Brilliant!!!

Well worth the read. Hope there is lots more to come from your wonderful imagination.

DocCISDocCISabout 9 years agoAuthor
Thank you Sabret!

Much appreciated! This story was one of those I worked on, then left to sit for months waiting for the Halloween Contest, hehehe. Glad you enjoyed it!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Very good but..

You almost lost me on the Middle Earth twist and the ending felt tame.

Cutting the ending much shorter might help.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Awesome story!

This one checked all my boxes! Well done!

JohninNHJohninNHabout 1 year ago

Spectacular. Absolutely spectacular.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Didn't like it. There is nothing particularly erotic about it, either. Not to mention, the backstory parts were too long for a story focused only on the husband being cuckolded by possession.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous