All Comments on 'Taking Mother by Surprise'

by Eroscott

Sort by:
  • 64 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
AWESOME!!

Fabulous story.5*

EroscottEroscottover 10 years agoAuthor
Anonymous: Awesome

Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
WOW!

WOW, just WOW, I love the romance stories, The sex sences were hot and great. But the romance and the life long reflections made it a great read. With a few tweeks this would be a great novel. well done!

txcoatl1970txcoatl1970over 10 years ago
Exquisite story

Brilliant m/s romance that hit all the bells for me. They truly loved and respected each other, romantic, hot sex, lots of good detail on the Caribbean bringing back memories of my naval service chasing banana boats there in the early 1990's.

jaccorjaccorover 10 years ago
Thanks!

Thanks again. I enjoyed your story very much. It is one of the very best I have read on this or any website.

tenbears43tenbears43over 10 years ago
This is beautiful

I can truly say that this is one of the best stories I have ever read, period. This is what literotica is all about. This is just a great story, well done.

navelmannavelmanover 10 years ago
woooooooow

wat can i say super erotic story mom son is my obsession and thank u for such a beautiful story

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Incredible Writing!

Wonderfully done, erotic but inside such an excellent story that it just added or highlighted and the flow as he went back to tell the entire tale was simply amazing.

The editing was well done and the true talent of the writer was amplified!

Many writers here need to absorb your work!

EroscottEroscottover 10 years agoAuthor
Thank you

I wish to sincerely thank all the people who like this story. I rather liked it myself and worked hard on it. There were times when I had to stop writing because I wasn't sure where the story was going. Thank you all again.

XXMuffDiverXXXXMuffDiverXXover 10 years ago
WONDERFUL

Wonderful Story and Happy Ending so definitely worthy of 5* like most all of your other stories!! Thanks For A Fantastic Read

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
wow

What a wonderful story....so much more than just a five!!!

arrowglassarrowglassover 10 years ago
AWESOME LOVE STORY

This my favorite love story filled with passion and promise...not to mention fantastic sex!!!!!

Sex4LfSex4Lfover 10 years ago
Wow!!!

It took me a few sittings to get through it but it was definitely worth it! One of the best stories I've read on this site. Thank you very much for all the hard work that went into this story. It was romantic and sexy at the same time.

BoxcarbillBoxcarbillover 10 years ago
Outstanding...

What a tale of love and affection. Well done, well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
**

What a load of repetitve shite!

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 10 years ago
A thoroughly enjoyable love story that was written for a complete finish

It took me two sittings to complete the read, but it was well worth the time spent reading the story.

I like that the story didn't end with leaving the reader to make up their finish to the story, and the story was more about love than of just sex.

Well done !

Thanks for the read

oldwayneoldwayneover 10 years ago
Beautiful love story!

Rich always seems to say it better than I can. I thoroughly enjoyed it and I, also, thank you for the good read. FIVE STARS!

qequsqequsover 10 years ago
awesome bro :)

You will surely be in the top with that story, beautiful, almost like Beyond the Borderline story. Thank you for your writing :)

chennaishobschennaishobsover 10 years ago
omg omg

ur story makes me feel so much. i have just read only 4 pages and i am deeply thinking of my elder son.

EroscottEroscottover 10 years agoAuthor
To chennaishobs

Careful, dear. It's an erotic fantasy. You must deal with erotic fantasies with great care. But I'm glad it got you hot. ;-)

Paxo1944Paxo1944over 10 years ago
A Truely Beautiful Story

A beautiful love story that brought tears to my eyes at times and a wood to my groin at others. I also liked the fact that this was a whole story although it took me two attempts to complete it. The sentiment and the loving feelings of Jason and Rachel were masterfully written.

I certainly feel that this story is worth more that the 5 stars I have given it.

EroscottEroscottover 10 years agoAuthor
To Paxo1944

Thank you for your kind words. I'm very happy that you enjoy the story. I, too, had tears in my eyes at time when writing it, as well as wood in my groin.

jaybird1944jaybird1944over 10 years ago
I wish

there were more than 5 stars available to rate this story.

EroscottEroscottover 10 years agoAuthor
To: Jaybird1944

Thank you so much. You are most kind.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Very nice~

Love the fact you incorporated anal and DP into your story. And I love it that you allowed Rachel to love swallowing cum. I did find it amusing that you went into detail when it came to sexual hygiene, almost like a sex-ed class... LOL.

Keep up the great work.

EroscottEroscottabout 10 years agoAuthor
Re: Very nice

Sexual hygiene is a very important part of any truly respectful sexual relationship. I just find it natural to incorporate it when writing about anal sex.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Loved it!!!!

It took me awhile to find this story again. Once I found it I read it again and absolutely fell in love with it all over again. I loved the tale of love till the end. And the sex parts were great too.

EroscottEroscottabout 10 years agoAuthor
To grendelprime69

Thank you. I'm glad you enjoyed the story so much you read it twice.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
"Wow, indeed."

Hun, huh (however you spell "huh?)

I'm talking pearls here. (Just don't. Just don't pun.)

This video just makes me sick. Like religious training will come out somehow. You'll never have a real ethical thought. It's all that--plebeian religious stuff. It turns up everywhere--excuse me while I vomit--

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fhNrqc6yvTU

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
I just hate this--

the link I posted was supposed to be from the musical, "Hair." I even checked it first to make sure it worked. It did. Then it didn't.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fhNrqc6yvTU

Trying it again. And agan I tested it first. How difficult and cut and paste be?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
The fuckin link--

it's supposed to be "Let the sunshine in" from the musical, "Hair."

Every time I checked it out it worked. Until I posted it.

God hates me. He did this. Just to foil me.

Ha!

TigersmanTigersmanalmost 10 years ago
Exordinary love story

This love story is well worth a 5 star rating and more. I loved the way you showed the caring, love and tenderness of Jacob and Rachel. This story goes way beyond the normal incest story. The only problem I found is that you wrote that Jacob had his cock in the uterus and/or womb instead of in the vagina. No way is any cock ever going into the uterus/womb.

EroscottEroscottalmost 10 years agoAuthor
To Tigersman

I don't remember where I wrote about having his cock in her womb or uterus. If I did that was a mistake that neither I nor my editor caught. I know about the physiology of a woman's reproductive organs. If I can find the time I will re-read the story and then correct that part.

YamiBoyYamiBoyalmost 10 years ago
^__^

Absolutely awesome love story. I enjoy your outview of mom/son loving relationships. Thanks a lot for your effort and keep up the awesome work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
lovely but sad

loved the story but cinda sad that they never told their daughter.

xiluaxiluaalmost 9 years ago
awesome!

Read it in one sitting. I though that I had already read the best that there was to read here at Literotica, but I was just proven wrong. This story is top in style, eroticism, narrative, and delivery of closure. Very few typos/used of the wrong word. I gave it a 5 starts. Thank you very much. For a story of this length, the effort must had been tremendous.

EroscottEroscottalmost 9 years agoAuthor
To xilua

Wow! Thank you very much for your kind words. I do my own editing/proofreading, so, yeah, there will be some mistakes.

bigdaddyg123bigdaddyg123almost 9 years ago
"Taking Mother By Surprise:" - Twenty Year Old Son, Jacob Alexander Landers and Thirty-four Year Old Never Married Mother, Rachel Marie Landers.

Though the story has great depth of character, for it's overall context and theme, it has a drone of repetitiveness due to the overuse of the word "Dear" and the too frequent inclusion and references to wanton shit-chute ass stuffing fetish-drivel. My star rating for the story would be a Four rating; however due to the blood-kin incestual pregnancy (for which I reserve my Five Star ratings) I graded the story with Five Stars.

As the writer self-confesses he evidently did put forth much effort into this fine work The length of the story is okay. However, many occasions--scenes--were unnecessarily repeated thus causing one or two unnecessary chapters. The story truly does have a much appreciated romantic theme and ultimate ending for the main characters and (sadly, but their only one) child, and grand- and great-grandchildren!!

rightbankrightbankover 8 years ago
I was a fine love story

but I disliked his initial penetration of his mother. And, as others have mentioned after a few pages the amount of repetition became tiresome.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
too damn

long--fuck you, eroscott

EroscottEroscottover 8 years agoAuthor
Dear Anonymous

Fuck me? Really? Was that necessary? It's no wonder you don't want to be identified, hiding behind anonymous to hide the truly rude person that you are. You really should be ashamed of yourself. I write long stories, some of them are very long. Don't read my stories if you don't like full stories. There are plenty of quickie masturbation stories at Literotica for you to read. But to resort to being, well, uncivilized and rude. Tsk! Tsk! You're parents must not have raised you properly.

thebug37thebug37over 8 years ago
ROMANTIC

This was long and at time repeating within itself.Yet, the story was nice and had some true feelings that gave both main characters terrific personalities, which made this a five star story. Thanks.

badmommy71badmommy71about 8 years ago
sooooooooooo beautiful!!

i love this story! my son and i live as husband and wife too ;-)

EroscottEroscottabout 8 years agoAuthor
WAMLTY

I'm so glad you liked the story and I wish you and your son all the happiness in the world.

Daniel32Daniel32about 8 years ago
Thx for not making them swingers!! ****

I really liked your story but I have one small complaint. This could've been told in 5 or 6 pages instead of 18. It got real repetitive in parts. I'm a millennial so my attn. span isn't that long. It took me 3 days to read this haha!

Thx for writing! :-)

EroscottEroscottabout 8 years agoAuthor
To Daniel 32

I can assume then that you've never read War and Peace.

Daniel32Daniel32about 8 years ago
War and Peace

Yea I read it but it took me almost 6 months. :-P

SouthLondonerSouthLondonerabout 7 years ago
Had to give up, sorry.

Irritatingly you often, too often, confused 'to' with 'too' - and then in onc line the 'son' is called 'Jabob' and in the very next line you called him, 'Jason.' Sadly, if you can't be bothered to pay attention to your story you shouldn't expect your readers to either.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
I'm not going to tear it to pieces..

Anyone who gives a shitty feedback, I'd love for you to have the patience and/or intelligence to sit and write what is quite a long story. It couldn't have been that bad, I read all of it, the whole set up was quite long, BUT ENJOYABLE to read.. 5*****'s

Grissom1755Grissom1755over 6 years ago
Great Story

I don't care about the mistakes, you have to see it as a whole story not in small bits. I read is a lot and it excites me a bit, your have to think of the loving atmosphere the writer as created.

So what is the problem, sure the story needed editing by someone else, but why spoil the romantic air the story successfully created.

I don't think that I could have done any better, without spoiling the mother/son plot.

GoldDust0402GoldDust0402almost 6 years ago
It's not perfect

This story really could have done with a quick proofread, to sort out all the you're/your mix ups if nothing else, but goddamn if it isn't a great story anyways. Five stars from me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Amazing!

The longest most detailed story that spanned generations!

The author is a true writer, possibly professional!

I don't know how long the story was (in # of words), but it was 18 pages.

I will miss the characters I've come to know intimately!

goducks111goducks111over 4 years ago
just a brilliant

well written story. if you like long romantic tales with a lot of sex - great sex - this is a must read. 5 stars.

Katmandu147Katmandu147over 3 years ago

A great story of the love that a mother and son share. The sex was hot and never got stale. Please write other stories with similar story lines. Long ones, and not just quick fuck stories. 5 stars for sure!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I really like it BUT......I think it went on for way TOO long. Also, I like anal but am also aware of hygiene. There is no such thing as "cleansing" where germs are concerned. WASH, WASH, WASH...not stick and eat.

I thought that was too "fetish" for me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I enjoyed it but it might have went on a little too long for me. Of all the incest genre the mother-son ones seem to be the hottest. And when they fall in love....become lovers....and then life partners. It completes the story. That and they had a child together. Had it been me....I would have given my mother at least 4 babies.

lovedefactolovedefactoover 2 years ago

Wonderful story and yet, so poignant!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

About 4 pages too long. Not a fan of fictional or living "Americans" leaving this country to live abroad permanently.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

A most outstanding and engaging, heart-warming story.

EroscottEroscottover 2 years agoAuthor

I'm so glad you liked it.

blackcockriderblackcockriderabout 2 years ago

I really enjoy your mom/son stories, very hot! thanks.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Thank you for writing. I think the story could have ratcheted up the tension a bit more before the plunge, but that’s why you’re the author and I’m not. Good (and hot) writing. Hope you continue!

AkpervertAkpervert22 days ago

Plenty of loving, sucking, fucking and fun in this very long story. I'm amazed I held out for all 18 chapters. I did like the 'free loving' opportunities were awesome - getting a BJ while both of us were nude and at the helm would have been fun.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous