All Comments on 'Home From College'

by BaraKing

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
PLEASE.CHAPTER #2

GOOD INTRO..BUT NEEDS TO BE CONTINUED...WITH BOTH DAD/SON TO BE TOTALLY NAKED..WITH BOTH GIVING EACH OTHER TOTAL MUSCLE WORSHIP...AND ESPECIALLY WITH SON GIVING HIS DAD'S BIG MUSCLED BAREFEET TOTAL TONGUE ACTION..SINCE THEY MUST BE TOTALLY WET WITH SON'S PRE-CUM AFTER "DAD RUBBED HIS COCK WITH HIS FEET"...AND SON SAID..BLACK SILK SOCKS FELT GREAT...ALSO RAMP UP THE DIALOGUE..BETWEEN THESE TWO HOT STUDS..

William smythWilliam smythover 10 years ago
Welcome!

Welcome to the pages of Literotica. This first story rates my 5 star vote and I hope that more will follow soon

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
hey son ;)

well isn't this nice to find, a place for you to finally write all the dirty things we do <3

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Great Read

Would have loved for that to have happened to me, but now it is not with my dad but with my lover.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Hot

Love when it's the son who fucks his dad! Too many stories are about "dad fucking son", this is far more excting!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

So hot, I remember my first time with my dad,but he fucked me

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Wow!!! So exciting, hot & sexy!

What a hot fuckng story! I was never lucky enough to be with my dad like this but don't think I didn't have a lot of fantasy sex pretending I was! This is very interesting and written so well! All of these on literotica are - they must have a spell check or proofreader to take care of punctuation errors! Please, I need to here more! You know anything that feels this good should never ever be taboo! No way! It should never be in the first place but some dumb ignorant people that wern't able to experience anything like this because they were around people that caused them to be afraid to take the chance! So these people in return are the very people whom have condemned and bad mouthed it! I say rock on to all! Keep on because anything that feels this awesome is way too awesome to stop!!!

DeborahAnneDeborahAnneabout 10 years ago
My step dad

My step dad came in to teach me about the birds and the bees, started slow with him jacking off, then he had me do the same. The next time it was he had me jack him off first, then he jacked me. He finally asked if he could suck me and when I said ok, he did, it felt good, but then when he was finished wiping up the cum he spit out and the cum that had spurted onto the bed, he asked if I would do the same to him, I had wanted to suck someones cock for a long time, as I was limber enough to suck the end of mine, I liked the taste of my cum, so I eagerly agreed and had him lean back on the bed with me between his legs, I took him inside my mouth and proceeded to suck him good, when he was getting ready to cum he tried to pull away but I held him tight and took it all into my mouth and swallowed it all. He was very surprised but he liked it alot as after that he did not try to pull out. I so loved the taste of his cum, sadly that ended when I went into the military, did manage to have one boy friend during my time in. Now I just wish I could find someone close so I could suck cock again. Northeast Indiana da.cd@frontier.com if anyone is interested.

cyberking001cyberking001over 9 years ago
great story

hey great story, and i agree with the other guy who said that its hot for a boy to fuck his dad. only one complaint -- why does every cock every time have to be a horse cock, like 9 inches for the boy and 11(!) for his dad. what if both of them had 6 inches or so, or even if the boy was a little smaller, like 5 ... would it really detract from the story that much? otherwise, good writing (sam)

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
i agree

I agree with the cock size comment. Im sorry buts its just stupid and a bit of a turn off for everyone to have a garden hose

50580964555058096455about 9 years ago

I had always dream having my did his way with me...I had to settle with a guy that had 8 kids and all girls. He was an animal but I really want a dad type to be with me and not scared that he might be outed by what he is doing,

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Dad/ son action

The best part of this story is that both the father and son have natural intact cocks.

GAYDAN1992GAYDAN1992almost 6 years ago
Holy hell

I just a bit 3 times reading this. Wish I had a hot dad to do this with.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
So hot

I seduced my dad my sophomore year I came home from college. My mom was gone on a trip and we had the house to ourselves. We sat around that evening drinking and talking , I had always had a crush on my dad and had seen him naked quite a few times in the shower. So the more I drank the more I thought about his 6 inch uncut cock and his nice set of always nicely shaven balls that always seemed to hang lower than his cock. As we sat there drinking I got up the nerve and confessed to that I had a secret crush on him whin I was younger and I had been experimenting sexually with guys. He looked shocked for a moment but I kept telling him some of the things I had been doing with different guys . Your being safe right he asked ? I just smiled, most of the time I said. Sometimes you just get caught up in the moment like you know this one . He stood up, what do you mean this one he asked? I could see the bulge in his pants so I got up walked over to him. I put my arms around him and gave him a tight hug. You're not mad at me are Daddy I said. No he said as he put his arms around me . I pulled him in tighter so I could rub up against his hard cock. We stood there for a moment then I started rubbing my hands up and down his back . We both started grinding slowly on each other and I started kissing his neck. He let out a moan and grabbed my ass with both hands and started grinding on me . Our lips met and he started kissing me deeply and passionately. I pushed him back and dropped to my knees and effortlessly undid his pants. With one pull on his pants and boxers, I had them down around his ankles. I grabbed his cock and ran my tongue up and down the shaft, feeling every vain. Then working my up to his beautiful covered head which at that time was oozing precum. I looked up at him as I licked the precum off his cock and swallowed it. He smiled at me , so looked back down at his cock and took it deep into my mouth. He moaned and grabbed my head and started fucking my mouth with long deep strokes. Every time the head of his cock would hit the back of my throat his balls would slap under my chin. I could tell he wasn't going to last very long, by the way his cock was throbbing. I heard him say I'm going to cum and tried to pull out. but I grabbed his ass cheeks and started bobbing my head up and down as fast as I could. He grabbed my shoulders and his body started shaking as he started unloading shot after shot hot streaming cum into my mouth and down my throat. I my best to swallow every drop I drained from him. After he was done he pulled me up to him and held me. He whispered to me that he had dreamed of this happening but never thought it would and that was the best blow job he has ever had. I looked at him and told him that it wouldn't be the last . We kissed and I led him to my bedroom where we undressed, laid on the bed and made out till I got him hard again. I pulled lube out of my nightstand and lubed him and I up. Laid back on my back, grabbed my legs and pulled them over my head. Spreading my ass cheeks I told him to fuck me. He climbed on top of me. I helped guide his cock inside of me . He slowly buried himself deep in me and laid on top of me as we kissed and slowly fucked me. He actually lasted over thirty minutes fucking me until he filled me with his Love. My mom and are divorced now and I live with my dad as his lover.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Some of us have 9" cocks, you know

Stop with the big cock shaming! Its nice to see a big dick well represented for a change! Both guys have big dicks in this swell story. Much better than the 5" guy who inevitably gets with "the biggtest cock I've ever seen". And then courts humiliation.

cruzu010cruzu010over 4 years ago

My Dad and I were on vacation in Waikiki with the family when I was in my first year of college. The family had gone to dinner, then a Hawai'ian music show at the Waikiki Shell. The family went up to bed at they Hyatt but my Dad and I went for a walk.

Late night Waikiki is a zoo, everything on offer. Super hot girls going club to club, gorgeous call girls walking slow, hot guys looking or trying to look cool, depending. We approached an Adult Arcade on Kuhio Avenue and my Dad surprised me by suggesting we check it out. We looked around at the books and sex gear in the front room, then my Dad nodded over at the curtained entry to the movie arcade and shrugged, like, wanna check it out? I was down.

It was a big arcade. Four hallways, booths on every side. My Dad turned down the hallway at the far right. I turned to the left. But then I turned right back again, because I wanted to see if he'd appear at the bottom of the second hall. He did. I watched him slip into a booth and close the door. I hustled over and took the booth right next to it. Yep, there was a glory hole. Yes I pulled out a few bills and fed the video machine. I remember it was a hot blonde girl getting fucked hard and being vocal. I pulled out my dick and stood where an eye to the glory hole would get a good view. When a blonde is getting fucked on a bed of white sheets it puts lots on light into the booth. I stroked my dick and showed my ass and put on a good show. Sure enough, I see the finger signal, so I stick my boner through the hole. I feel my Dad's hand stroke my cock and then his mouth. I pressed myself up hard against the partition and give him all I can. He's good. I was feeling a big O coming on so I pulled back, thinking I had to see if he'd put his cock through the glory hole. He did! His cock looks just like mine, and I love the way my big cock looks. I gave him excellent head, if I do say so myself. I gave his cock the exact treatment I like best. I was so turned on I didn't care anymore if he could glance down and see that it was his son sucking his cock. Finally he got really hard and came in my mouth. Partly 'cause it was so perve, but also because by swallowing it you don't risk getting cum all over your cool new Hawaiian shirt.

Homocest124Homocest124almost 2 years ago

Fucking hot story, my dad and I used to fuck each other. We fuck in the living room late at night. I once got him to fuck me in the woods, I was fucking horny and needed it so badly. He made me cum twice.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous