All Comments on 'Bowled Over By Sis Ch. 02'

by dezurtdawg

Sort by:
  • 81 Comments
shuriken2012shuriken2012over 10 years ago
!!!

you use too many exclamation points. makes it seem like all your characters are yelling all the time and it gets really annoying to read.

luckylapperluckylapperover 10 years ago
my favorite author

another great story from the master.thank you and looking forward to next chapter also to more great stories from you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Good story ,hope you are not going to the orgy.it seem like sister has fucked more then one guy,would like to do it with brother.l like love storys,if you loved your sister would you like to see her fuck some guy? I know some guys get off on it,not me.i will give you 5* just to help you if you go to the orgy ,but hope you don't!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Hot series

Please keep this Hot series going. Plenty plot and sex to go. The sex between Jen and Jason was so hot. Thanks, you nailed the story

redlion75redlion75over 10 years ago

please get them out of the league soon so they dont get into a sharing scene that would ruin the whole story. it would also be too soon for them to share partners since they just got together and wouldnt be ready to maybe lose the love they are developing.

dezurtdawgdezurtdawgover 10 years agoAuthor
To shuriken2012, regarding !!!!!

Wow, you think exclamation marks mean screaming? And here I thought that was SHOWN BY ALL CAPS!!! (Yeah, I know I tend to over do that and am trying to curtail it.)

To me, exclamation marks indicate surprise, shock, awe, extreme appreciation and several other things but not screaming. But hey, I guess now I have TWO things to cut back on!!!!

Thanks for the comment as it helps me become a better writer.

dezurtdawg

wildfunplay4everwildfunplay4everover 10 years ago
More

I am really enjoying this story. but feel that you will need more than one more Chapter to tell the whole story. You can surely wrote a few more chapter to cover the rest of the weeks till the league is done and then take it from there to more fun and games......

jtw0978jtw0978over 10 years ago
dude

You must finish this here because its where you started and its best to finish where you start

Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftover 10 years ago
I'll say it again, Yes sir we want some more.

As long as Jenny isn't shared, Or Heather becoming a problem, I'm sure you'll be writing a winner.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Not as Good as the First Chapter

Personally, I felt you went to fast with this chapter. What caught me when I read your first chapter was the originality of your plot...the Couples Bowling League. This allowed for a slow development that spanned several weeks and allowed for you to tease your audience. That hooked me and made me want to read more. Chapter Two was a total brother/sister fuck story that was no different than anything else on this site or any other. While I appreciate the fact that Jenny had been wanting this to happen from the start, it still felt abrupt. And now you're saying you're about to finish it off in the next chapter. That's disappointing. To me it appears that you've lost interest in what could have been an exceptional series and have decided to put an end to it. You ask if you should continue. Why bother? They've fucked...end of story unless you've got something that isn't more of the same old stuff.

theanimalharveytheanimalharveyover 10 years ago
good

Cant wait to read more. Love to read your work more than anybody elses

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
have to agree

you totally rushed this chapter AS USUAL. slow down give better details and stay away from group sex that always ruins a story and the relationship. you need to tell if the parents or their friends find out they are together. does she get pregnant? no mention of birth control.

maryflomaryfloover 10 years ago
Very Good !! Oh FUCK !!

Why doesn't it deserve many Cum IN FACE AND TITS ? what a damage! But hope that this will be done!! lol

rexspauldingrexspauldingabout 10 years ago
What wasted potential...

Wow I am incredibly disappointed with this direction. You've either rushed a smut driven chapter in an attempt to satisfy those who must wait, or took a horribly disappointing direction.

She says she loves him. Why? For how long? What about the taboo and family/friends?

You had so much potential for a great story, exploring themes and ideas about incestuous relationships.

Instead, you might as well remove the introduction to chapter 1 about their past relationships, it's filler that's not been touched upon or even hinted at being continued, and focus on the smut of the bowling league. I'm rating this 1 star because it failed to take the story in any substantial direction and failed to be arousing.

IrfonIrfonabout 10 years ago
The Reason...

...that dezurtdawg has not posted more is - he has been very ill AND he has bills to pay,job to keep happy and all the rest that Life chucks at you when you least expect it.

...so just ease off a bit - give him a break & STFU...

When his recovery is complete and Life is on a more even keel - let's hope that he continues to write...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
yeah.

My crystal ball: he is going to use his ahMAZING cock to cuckold every single guy at the bowling alley (on the teams) whilst the cuckolds all gaze worshipfully on the action. Dawg is going to write that the sluts love their menz like SO MUCH, srsly. Though they ADORE name doesn't matter, cock size does (Jason)'s cock so VERY much more than their cuckold's average members. And Jenny will fuck him BEST of ALL, thereby establishing her rights and ownership and love of his cock....and him of course....she'd still love 'im if he lost his cock in an accident...right? LOL. Let's wait and see, friends! I was intrigued by the premise, bro and sis falling in love while in a bowling league...this is not that. This is bowling league as harem for big cocked ubermensch, done sub par. Dezurtdawg, I know you can do better than this. You may not feel like doing better than this right now, may be in the mood for writing slush pile quality bs, but for as long as I am able, I will voice my thoughts when I feel you aren't reaching the standard of quality you are capable of. And I'll be honest about disliking story elements too. This has both, unfortunately. Buck up, and spend the sweat, or let those of us who come to you for the quality we know you can produce know that you aren't going to right now. We'll come back when you get serious. Just speak up about it. Otherwise, it's just painful slogging through this kind of stuff every time you update. Relief I understood. A continuation has to share the spirit of the original. This, though? For love of family? C'mon. I admit I never would've liked for love of family, but wasting good story concepts like this on twaddle just isn't fair to your capabilities. Rant over. Thanks for listening. If you are sick, I hope you get better right quick. ;) Godspeed.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

I hope that dezurtdawg gets well soon. We love his stories and his passion for writing. Just hope there is more to come soon.

disturbedhrtdisturbedhrtabout 10 years ago
Looking forward

To the next instalment as you are one of the best writers get well soon

tonguelasher01tonguelasher01about 10 years ago
Enjoyed this a lot

I can't believe the nit pickers who are complaining about this! It is a great story, and it suggests a few very hot directions. I hope some of the fantasies it suggests come to fruition. Keep up the good work, and don't change a thing.

beau6beau6about 10 years ago
Bring It On!

Hope to see the next chapter soon and hope you are well!

GRYFANxGRYFANxabout 10 years ago
Hot series!

Looking forward to more!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

still waiting for more, hurry with the rest of your story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
more

More please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
More please

Great story...but we need more:)

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Still waiting!

Please don't forget your promise!

MagicFingersMagicFingersover 9 years ago
Well done

I enjoyed both parts. The offbeat setting for sex-bowling doesn't bother me a bit. Offbeat is more interesting. I was expecting more hot, steamy, slutty sex from Heather, but I could see there was no room for her in this episode. A Part 3 might be needed. Good writing

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

I haven't bowled since 1954 but all of a sudden bowling sounds mighty good to me... Of course I'd want to be in a league like this one..... ;-)

Could I talk you into a hundred chapters for this story?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Awesome

Loved both chapters, first one even made me chuckle. Keep Going.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Just a fairly standard story for Lit.

The couple aren't even slightly credible as a brother and sister falling into a love or even lust relationship. I'll never understand why there's this need to take these swapping, orgy-sharing swinger stories and wrap them around supposedly taboo relationships like bro-sis or mom-son or whatever. It takes more than having them call each other "bro" and "little sister" to convince a reader that anything taboo is going on.

I thought the bowling league stuff might be different but it really ends up as a long-ish excuse to get the guy serviced orally in front of social friends. Those friends will no doubt get involved in a free swinging orgy in the next part.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Bravo

What ever you , dont stop. Your very good at this. Still top 5 on my list

WD.

dezurtdawgdezurtdawgover 9 years agoAuthor
Confidential to Joep@a*******.net who sent me a feedback message.

I tried to respond using the email address you provided. It results in an instant delivery failure message. Please send me another feedback with a good email address and I will respond to you. That's about all the writing I can accomplish at this time.

sorry folks about the delays, but life sucks big time lately.

dezurtdawg

Tony StrokesTony Strokesover 9 years ago
Another gem

Another excellent story, well done! I've been reading your stories for a long time now, and I love not only descriptions you give during each steamy sex scene, but the development between the characters involved as well. The fact that you do so without being to over the top makes it even better in my opinion. You stated that part 3 probably won't be under the incest category. Does that mean Jason's new relationship with his sister takes a drastic change? I hope not, those two are hot together. Still, I highly look forward to the next installment. Keep writing such awesome stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
please continue

Almost as good as my sister eva and motherfuckinghell

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
really liked part 2

it is in my favorites waiting to read part3 and maybe part 4

RON TEXAS

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
part3 I am ready to read what will it be under and what is the name of it

Good story waiting!g on part 3

Ron

cowboyridecc@yahoo.com

Mr Wild willyMr Wild willyalmost 9 years ago
Need Part 3 but Under Incest PLEASE!

This is a GREAT series. Please keep up the trend. You need you to continue the BRO-SIS relationship. Maybe she could get pregnant? Watching and waiting!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

Awesome series keep the relationship going

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
when will we see part 3?

Ok first 2 very good....when is part 3 rolling out?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

Great when will we see pt3

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
great

what is the name of part 3

cowboyridecc@yahoo.com

tank71tank71over 8 years ago

next part please good series

fr_Chaste_2_Chasedfr_Chaste_2_Chasedabout 8 years ago
Soft or Engorged?

I got curious and found a metric/English conversion site. Is Jason's manhood nine inches soft or nine inches engorged? I found it rather ironic that 9 inches is 228.6mm and 300mm is 11.81 inches! Wouldn't it be cool if 300 would result in 300?

I am really enjoying this story. Its fun and I hope that there will be more.

However, I must be getting old. When Jenny was giving Jason a BlowJoy (I remember a cougar skit on Sat. Night Live where one of the ladies commented "I've never really ever thought of it as a JOB.") in the truck the first thing that came to mind was "Hey, haven't you ever heard of "Distracted Driving?!" Maybe its my damned blood pressure meds.

I'm looking forward to Jason's future big scores.

Thank you for sharing your creative efforts with us.

dezurtdawgdezurtdawgabout 8 years agoAuthor
To the anonymous feedback writer looking for chap 3.

I don't know if you will see this or not, but if you really wanted an answer you should have given me your e-mail address. But you didn't so this is the best I can do.

Sadly, chapter 3 is still tumbling around inside my writer's block hindered mind. I've got about 6 paragraphs done that I like but have deleted at least three times that as not worthy of being continued. It's a struggle, believe me.

Thanks for asking.

dezurtdawg

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Need More

Very great stories. So far I have read most of your stories and would love to see this one continue. Please keep up the good work!

jtw0978jtw0978about 6 years ago

Keep it where it is never go against what's working

RontheSwansonRontheSwansonabout 6 years ago
Hey don't you dare share

You better not start adding other guys

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Not dead yet

dezurtdawg here!

Hi guys n gals, just a quick note to let all of you know a few things.

First of all, I AM NOT DEAD........YET!

Besides my writer's block, my ticker started acting up a few years back and after way too many trips to the doctor they figured it out and prescribed meds to help with it. (My arteries are clean, just a non-correctable low expulsion factor. IF you know what that means you have my sympathy.) So I bounced from good days to bad days and the doctor helped to exacerbate that problem with constant changes to my meds. Shit!

Finally had a pacemaker implanted and, that, along with different meds seems to have stabilized things for me. So I've been slowly working on my long dormant stories. Unfortunately, while all of this went on I have forgotten my password to get onto my author's page to upload new stories that I have ready. Every time I ask for the reset password code it turns out that it won't work and thus far the help people here have been NO HELP!

So anyway, wish me luck at getting that fixed. I will try to add this note to all of my stories, or at least the last part for those that are series. Take care, all of you, and don't forget to vote!

dezurtdawg

linnearlinnearover 5 years ago
Another

Thank you for another great chapter. I know you posted several months ago but i hope your ticker is doing better. I'm reading more of your stories daily. Thank you again.

centauri4centauri4almost 5 years ago
Bowled Over

Here I thought this was going to be a Strip Bowling League or something where the lanes had to be 'Reserved' for a private party! A little co-ed progressive nudity could throw the bowlers off their games, and bowling with a 7 inch or 9 inch erection might be awkward! Plus, unencumbered 'free range' breasts might effect the lady bowlers' balance. A few ideas from the imaginary Strip Bowling League.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Great story. Part 3 PLEASE!!

I really like your writing. Please finish part 3.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Great Story

I Know one Thing for sure ... I have never bowled in That League ..

ExperienceCountsExperienceCountsabout 4 years ago
Just Bowl me Over

nice follow-up to part one. makes one appreciate the fine sport of bowling :-)

becker92548becker92548almost 4 years ago
Part 3 ????

You said "Probably won't be under the 'Incest' story type" so where can we find part 3???? Its gotta be couples, group sex, sharing or something like that.

HragsHragsalmost 4 years ago
More... More... More Chapters !!!!

I look forward to chapter 3.

Great story .

Keep up the good work

keeper20keeper20over 3 years ago
This!

MUST BE CONTINUED! PLEASE!

linnearlinnearover 3 years ago
One Of My Favorites

These are both in my go to story list to read when I'm looking for a good hot and fun story.

cursrahcursrahover 3 years ago

please continue this story

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Great story

Excellent series. Please write more chapters. one of the best!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Wow

Next chapter please.

lovedefactolovedefactoover 3 years ago

This was a fun read! Great story! BUT!!! where's the final chapter?!?!?!?

Jmr70Jmr70about 3 years ago
More please

I hope you are going to write more on this story it is a good read

Thank you

Diecast1Diecast1over 2 years ago

Chapter 3 + please. I am enjoying this story a lot. AAAAA+++++

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

More........I need more.

daves_not_heredaves_not_hereover 2 years ago

5 stars on 1 & 2...

Waiting for 3, please?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

what happened to part 3

rock6752rock6752about 2 years ago

I am curious what happens if one of the women bowls a 300 game? Is she the recipient of a very public pussy eating or does she blow her choice of cock?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Has to be another story with Heather. She and Jenny were pretty chummy when they jockeyed for his load. If Heather is that desperate for his cum, perhaps Jenny will let Heather eat it out of her freshly fucked pussy.

SatyrDickSatyrDickalmost 2 years ago

Hawt, Hawt, Hawt!

11/10 '300 Blow Jobs'!!!!!

TW9278TW9278over 1 year ago

What will be the title of the new story the third installment I'm looking forward to reading it

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Looking forward to Part 3. Maybe have the other female bowlers stopping by to do him and let Jenny do clean up too. Might add some weight gain to the female bowlers for fun.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The premise was growing old near the end. I’d still read a part 3, ut I don’t see one yet & it’s been over a year.

Sometimes quitting while you’re ahead is smart.

Bill S.

BassNutt51BassNutt51over 1 year ago

I love bowling and I'm pretty good but I have never heard of a league like this. I would love to join one and try for my 300, my best is 299, lol. Great series and I'm looking for the sequels. Thanks for writing it's much appreciated 😊👍

Stargazer5154Stargazer5154over 1 year ago

I find your stories quite entertaining because they're so effing unbelievable they make me laugh 😂

ExperienceCountsExperienceCounts9 months ago

good story.... enjoyed the read.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I want more, for sure! Including with sis!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Why is there so much yelling "dont stop" by the woman when being pleasured? Does she really think any remotely sane man would, in the midst of pleasuring his partner when she's so close? Surely there are better, more sensible things to yell. Minor thing but whatever, thought I'd point it out.

As for continuing, honestly I'd just quit while you're ahead. Especially since you mention it likely won't be under the incest heading and that other stuff before it, which likely means you'll fuck it up and it'll become some shitty fuckfest scenario instead of just keeping it purely on the bro and sis. It was a good ride while it lasted, but let's end it here.

tsgtcapttsgtcapt5 months ago

Yesssss!! Thank you.

Nekomusume_DaisukiNekomusume_Daisuki5 months ago

Just stop here, because I just *know* you'll have them fucking other people...

TW9278TW92782 months ago

If you write a part 3. What category would it be under.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous