All Comments on 'My Dark Angel Ch. 09'

by tauger

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Man, i was really enjoying this series

Why did you stop making these anyway, they are so good.you left it on a cliffhanger and was starting to get really really good. If you even see this you should have kept making this series. It was really beautiful. The characters were good and everything. Please continue it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
rereading....again

I love this book. I truly hope to find out where it goes. I have so many questions still. Like: Who is James' father, and is he protecting them by not being with them? Is he some kind of witch or fae royalty himself since his blood is so pure? What would that mean for his son? what's the north American vampire king up to? Who's behind the kidnapping(s) of vampires? Were they also behind other terrible happenings with other supernaturals? Can Louis get James pregnant since he's such an old and powerful vampire (coupled with the powers his mate it makes a kind of sense)? Etc and so on...

Please continue this amazing story. Thank you!

taugertaugerover 9 years agoAuthor
Thanks so much

Hey I am still writing but the last year has just been very hectic for me

but I am posting the 10th chapter very soon

If you would like to message me with any questions don't hesitate to ask

C145236@hotmail.com

mcubemcubeover 9 years ago
update

update

please update it

it is going so good

Haphaestion2004Haphaestion2004almost 9 years ago
Hey Tauger !

You've given us a great story - but there are so many questions now, that need answering ...

Please do not stop writing it; it's so bloody amazing ! Thanx ! :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
No, he hasn't lied to you yet

But he did go cold right after you gave your virginity to him, and then he left you alone with ionnes as a test. Then he came back without an apology and you just opened your legs. There are no words.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usertauger@tauger
179 Followers
Back again after a long hiatus, hoping to stay up to date. Feel free to email me with a kick up the behind if necessary. I am 6ft1 with ginger hair and blue/green eyes. There is nothing i love more than sitting down with a good book or working on my stories.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES