All Comments on 'Dance with Me'

by __Lisa__

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
Rawmaster50Rawmaster50about 10 years ago
Sweetly Romantic

Not my particular, "cup of tea", but a very nice job anyway. 5 stars

Want to complain about the hero and heroine being too sweet. but there are people like that and it is good to see them winning here.

dwoelfledwoelfleabout 10 years ago
So Sweet

The build, the mood, the insight into your characters - very nicely done!

AverygoodlayAverygoodlayabout 10 years ago
I agree it was a very sweet story

A very sweet story and I loved every word of it, it's nice to have a little romance in a story every once and awhile and you expressed it very well in your writing.

Thank you for not having the huge cocks and tits I get so tired of that.

So refreshing to have a loving story like this, I hope you will keep writing them.

sopharoonessopharoonesabout 10 years ago
yummy

i like the dark, dirtier, kinkier stories a lot but some of the sweet, romantic ones make me feel just as hot and bothered. loved it, nice job

yesterdaysyesterdaysabout 10 years ago
hoping for sequel

I liked your story a lot. Very hot! Hope there's more to this story....

PreciousKitty82PreciousKitty82about 10 years ago
An Appreciative Turn-On

It made me feel like a teenager again...the good part of being a teenager, I mean.

Fun, quirky in all the right places. It makes me miss the softer sides of intimacy.

OleguyOleguyabout 10 years ago
Heartiest congratulations.

OK so I am weird but this is the first 'Lit' story I have come across where both parties actually removed their shoes, g'wan check it out.

Damn nice not to have the exagerated breasts and ballocky bits so common.

Also damn nice to have a romantic story told in a feminine manner.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Incredibly Sweet

without being cloying. Had me close to tears.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Wonderful! ...and I agree with a previous poster, nice not to have to groan at the usual balloon tits and foot long hot dog crap! Yeesh! Nice romantic quality, didn't drag it out horribly getting to the goid bits and neither party playing some guilt trip in their head over the situation! :)

lowkeyonelowkeyoneabout 7 years ago
WOW

Great story thank you

KingCuddleKingCuddleover 5 years ago
Very Sweet!

Warmth with each other is my fave turn-on!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
user__Lisa__@__Lisa__
1229 Followers
Thank you for reading my stories. :) My focus has shifted more to writing novels these days. If you're interested in following my work outside of Lit, you can find me on Amazon/Kindle under the pen name Elle Richards. I'm currently writing a post-apocalyptic romance series ca...