All Comments on 'Caught Behind'

by penisleeve

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
MORE

i WOULD LOVE TO READ MORE STORIES LIKE THIS, IT WAS EXCELLENT, ESPECIALLY THE FIST UP THE ASS!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Memories

This story brought back so many memories of my own "cottaging" days. I used to use the same two or three toilet blocks and would drive between them all to find some action. I would strip naked and sit on the toilet facing the hole in the door. Once I had been viewed I would allow the door to be pushed wide open to allow the visitor to look me over and feel me up. Then it was usually the norm for me to be pulled out of the cubicle by my cock, bent over and fucked..usually in front of an audience who then would wait their turn to fuck me.

This was a regular part of my life from the age of 16 until my early 20s.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
*Cubicle regular

Very good story and writing. Looking for more of the same from you. it seems at times that I spend half of my life with my mouth and/or ass servicing men thru holes in a wall bathroom. I finally got smart and stuck up a deal with the service person that runs the park facilites at night to let me use his office as my whore house. In return I suck his cock and give my ass to him. It works extremely well.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous