All Comments on 'Tommy's Neighbourhood Ch. 07.01'

by TheTitLover

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
mbaabdmbaabdabout 10 years ago
Love visiting the neighborhood

Love the visits to the neighborhood. Wish they were more frequent. Don't have a problem with chapter length. Don't see how Tommy can avoid some of lady friends. He should visit them every now and then. I'm sure they would be very happy to see him.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
It's time.

It's time to start bringing the mother and aunt into this.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Great stuff

I would prefer to see his friend get with Tommy's mom. If you do go that route with Tommy and his mom that should probably be the final chapter.

Just my opinion. Good stuff. 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Loving the story!

Going back a couple chapters, I was really pleased when Tommy realized that he was tired of his neighbor lady's shit and wasn't going to be dominated anymore. I can't wait to see that confrontation and the hot sex that erupts out of it!

Also, Officer Shephard sounds like a nice lady ;)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
from one writer to another

Elsewhere I go by DruulEmpire and I'm thirteen episodes into writing my own saga of a rising young stud, and I'm pleased to discover someone else doing good work. You're obviously very conscientious about this and you do this well. I look forward to more!

LuvJellyLuvJellyabout 10 years ago
I'm Loving this series

I can't get enough of the curvy Librarian, That whole scene was just bursting with sexual tension! Keep up the good work.

P.S I wouldn't object to reading more about Ms. Tait

ramonbrookramonbrookabout 10 years ago
You know what ?

It keeps getting better and better! Tommy has SO MANY roads to go down that this series could go on forever and I hope it does, I don't want this series to end!

While I really enjoy ALLL the MILFs he is with, but I would like to see Janine become his number 1!

Gave it a 5!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
PLEASE

For the love of all that is good KEEP GOING lol ! I have read erotica for years and i haveny came a cross a series quite as good as this one.i find myself unable to stop reading as the story goes on.your style is your own but you find ways to make each sex scene different than the last even if its the same characters which is outstanding. Cant wait for part 8.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Next?

I hope you continue this series....really enjoyed your work so far...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Just keeps getting better

Great story. Looking forward to Officer Shepherd.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Loved it.

Absolutly loved all the stories. PLEASE keep writing.

bimsandy2003bimsandy2003almost 10 years ago
Wow

Thank u for the wonderful series, love the story line and of course the lovely sex....waiting for more....

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
hmmmm

Really liked all the stories. 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Hoping for more

I read the series prior to the latest installment. Glad I saved you to my favorites so I could read this chapter. Your writing is great and I hope you keep going.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Great story

Can't wait to read about the encounter between Tommy and the policewoman...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
AWESOME STUFF!!!!

Really enjoying this saga. Do something in the Charger. Lol!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
What are the abbreviations. But 5*

I do not text as much as many others. Please include a brief Test Library. I liked the story other wise

bubblebuttslutzbubblebuttslutzalmost 3 years ago

Fantastic! I can't wait to read more...

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

A 5....getting better and better....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Excellent story. But with incest being the top porn story why hasn't he got with his mom and aunt yet?????

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous