All Comments on 'A Night at the Theatre'

by AlinaX

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
NawtyMeNawtyMeabout 10 years ago
GREAT STORY!!!!!!!!!!!!

Had me excited throughout the whole story!!! Can't wait to see what other stories this author has written.

Privates1stClassPrivates1stClassalmost 10 years ago
Hot story

Looking forward to Ali's next adventure. This one was great.

Chimney SweepChimney Sweepabout 9 years ago
Schwing!

Damn that was hot. There was just a touch too much repetition on places but that is a minor quibble. I enjoyed the pacing and content very much.

AlinaXAlinaXabout 9 years agoAuthor

I co-wrote this with Sandy and it was an interesting experience - I'm usually a solo writer, but it worked out well.

Thank you for commenting. I'm glad you enjoyed it.

NotquietNotquietalmost 9 years ago

Loved the story, hated the end. Would have liked to see them share her again and again.

AlinaXAlinaXalmost 9 years agoAuthor

You're not alone in that. Even Sandy disagreed with that ending, but I insisted on it.

Ali allows herself to be sold, partly out of guilt, partly out of curiosity, but she's not naturally submissive. Guilt assuaged and curiosity satisfied, she makes a clear statement that she isn't a possession for men to use.

Blackpaw29Blackpaw29almost 3 years ago

Hot and I loved the ending, seemed in character for Ali, a classic case of topping from the bottom and making a statement about her desires and agency.

AlinaXAlinaXalmost 3 years agoAuthor

It's funny reading that again after so many years. I'm glad you like the ending - it was important to me at the time (and still).

King_MacAulayKing_MacAulayalmost 3 years ago

Wow, I really liked this, kind of hit all my buttons. I like partner sharing stuff, but I'm not too big into humiliation so this worked. Also, I realize this was published years ago, but I like the main character, Ali, a lot. Usually I think they're okay, but there's a lot of person in only short story.

AlinaXAlinaXalmost 3 years agoAuthor

Ali's a recurring character. My profile lists the stories she's in, in roughly chronological order.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Now that's a real woman! No matter what anyone else thinks she's got her own.

RoperTraceRoperTracealmost 2 years ago

Loved the cuckold angle, and threesome. Wasn't crazy about the ending, but since it was unexpected, I kind of get it. RT

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAlinaX@AlinaX
I like writing stories that are erotic without sacrificing plot and character. I like pushing consensual boundaries. I like novelty and I like perversity... Anyone wishing to do audio versions of my stories is welcome to do so - but please acknowledge the source and send me a...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES