All Comments on 'The Goddess Ch. 01'

by sexgundam666

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
LamppLamppabout 10 years ago

This story is amazing. Keep it up. <3

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

more more more more more

OnyxShadowOnyxShadowabout 10 years ago
Hmmm

I'm really hoping to see more from some of the previous series...particularly Voluptus Ludum.

GeneraZGeneraZabout 10 years ago
Yay

Goddesses, ancient stuff... Great themes indeed. ;)

thisguyrightherethisguyrighthereabout 10 years ago
Very interesting...

A few typos/errors/grammarnazialertsetteroffers, but overall a very good read. One big one for me was that old one principal versus principle. Pretty sure the one you want here is principal.

All the way through is one of my many fetishes born from Japanese artists and you definitely hit home with it... perhaps she can do that with thise tentacle arms, hmm?

The sky's the limit, so enjoy playing with your godly powers! I look forward to the next chapter!

P.S.: Totally agree with Onyx. Haven't seen anything like Voluptus Ludum before and I can't wait for the next chapter on that!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Great

This was a great story, please continue

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
MORE

that was awesome more please

sexgundam666sexgundam666almost 10 years agoAuthor
Excellent news!

The second chapter is now pending, and hopefully will be up fairly soon. Thank you all for your patience and I hope you will enjoy it as much as the first chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
pretty hot

Not sure about the constantly cock size, one moment it reaches her chin and then the next you seem to make it a random length. Also the first bit where you just bash religion doesnt really seem to add much. Having a little bit of back ground is nice but you go a bit overboard.

Apart from that is looking to be a very hot story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersexgundam666@sexgundam666
2827 Followers
Go to my Patreon (at www.patreon.com/tosaku) to receive updates and even get stories before the public! I've been writing for a while now. My work is very niche and definitely not to everyone's liking, but take a gander if you wouldn't mind. I'm sure there might be something ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES