All Comments on 'White Whore Wife is Blackmailed'

by steve_cuck_burrows

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
awwww shut up...

it's just a story...don't read it if it bugs you!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
another sick puppy

maybe KarenKay's cucky?

fifteen16fifteen16almost 10 years ago
No drama

I like this type of story but is too fanciful, toned down with reality and more interaction with her husband would add drama, probably would not be allowed to board the bus dressed that way or someone would be calling the police, yes I know it's a fantasy story but is ridiculous, I mean no disrespect to the writer but suggest withdrawing and rewriting making it more plausible.

Harsh61Harsh61over 9 years ago
Blakmailing

The whole storyline cannot be even put into the block of fantasy. The white married woman are not so worse that they would carve for black cocks. It's only a myth that black cocks give better sex...noway...it's only an obession nothing more then that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
loved it

I am a female, and i simply loved it. I think white bitches cunts are made to be fucked and dogged by mandingo black dicks. I only hoped to read that her husband coould have been made to watch.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Make Tracy Dance,

wonderful I'm a cd slut femme name,yes,Tracy wish it was me.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
My pics for your next story

You write beautifully.

You may use my photos as you wish, copy,share,print,display and publish as you please.

http://fapdu.com/andriad069.pics

Andria D.

cpl4bbcabusecpl4bbcabusealmost 7 years ago
Hot story

Extremely hot story. Plausible. Forced family embarrassment exciting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Hot story

Loved the nipple piercings !!! Rings with cocks on them Hot !!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
18 inches of cock....LOL

This whole whore story is a waste of time! What a poor imagination you have!! And I see you have 5 count them 5 piss ass chapters of this shit! Lord have mercy on cuckie burrows!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Well, I probably read this before but not commented on it. 18 inches? Yeah, really? I have seen some big cocks but that size would ruin most women, so no. Rate a maybe 3 for average due to huge cock theme. Now, the stuff they did in the shop should have been more graphic. Someone should have taken her home instead of the unlikely need to travel a couple of miles over a two hour period. Let's see what else is going to happen.

AmbulAmbul4 months ago

Loved except for the 18” cock. Come on, please. I know this is a fantasy, and that is certainly fantastic, and also unbelievable.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous