All Comments on 'I Just Wanted Her to Like Me'

by MTL17

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Amazing!

This was an awesome story MTL17. Really really well written and very hot. Loved April being dominant over Ann. That is very believable to me. And the age difference makes it even hotter.

I really hope that you do more with this story and these characters. It would be sweet to see April take full control of Ann and have her do things for her own pleasure. April could have Ann do embarrassing but sexy things with other people in order for Ann to get her pleasure from April again.

Maybe April could have her wear skimpier clothes to work and show off for people. Or maybe she would make Ann seduce Leslie. Or make Ann have sex with some she doesn't want to like Councilman Jamm.

Great story and I really hope you make it a series.

KMB2476KMB2476about 10 years ago

This is LITERALLY the best Parks and Recreation story I've ever read. Hope to see more!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMTL17@MTL17
2015 Followers
I am not a professional writer and welcome constructive criticism. Any stories I write that are loosely based on a celebrity or TV character comes from a place of fan worship and boredom. My stories feature themes of predominantly one woman dominating another. Strap-on anal se...