All Comments on 'Overtime'

by ScattySue

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
freeman64freeman64about 10 years ago
Great lesbian

That is one hot erotic lesbian, and well written. keep going.

ScattySueScattySueabout 10 years agoAuthor

Thanks Freeman. If there's interest I might continue Erin and Lucy's evening in a second chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
that was hot

Got me all hot n wet .... Would love to read more...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
What a lovely story!

Thank you for sharing it with us, and I hope there will be more. Five from me.

AverygoodlayAverygoodlayabout 10 years ago
Well?

While I enjoy girl girl sex stories and this was good, the 30F bra size WTF was she thin as a rail with tits down to her belly?

ScattySueScattySueabout 10 years agoAuthor

Avery,

I think you need to learn a little more about women's bra sizing - the cup size is relative to the band size and not a fixed size.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Great second story.

I enjoyed both stories you have written and hope you keep going

AverygoodlayAverygoodlayabout 10 years ago
Bra size

Sue, In my 73 years I have held, played with, and sucked on a hundred or more breast from size AA to EE and G, 32"s to 54's pert to saggy but never seen a woman 30" around with F size breast, breast of that size would make her more than 30" around.

ScattySueScattySueabout 10 years agoAuthor

Avery, a friend of mine is 30f and she is not enormous. Her breasts are a good size (maybe bigger than average but not too much). It's possible that UK bra sizing is different from that in the US but the cup size (volume I guess) for each letter isnt the same: a 30f has the same cup volume as a 38b or c.

Sorry if the size description spoilt the story for you but I did base my description on a real person.

AverygoodlayAverygoodlayabout 10 years ago
Thanks Sue

That clears that up, that's UK size.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Hi Sue, _ Overtime is Hot !!

After reading such a well written, hot story. I can't believe that anyone could be thinking about a bra size?

I don't know about breast sizes in the United Kingdom. Growing up in Europe, my bra size was 80C. I have lingerie from Spain and Italy. In Spain my bra size is 95C and in Italy it's 3C. Here in the US I wear a 36C.

A girlfriend of mine is from Australia and her bra size is 16C, but in the US she wears a 38D, until I read some of these comments, I never once thought about her bra size. Well maybe it's just a gay thing, but all I thought about was getting her bra off so I could get those two beautiful nipples into my mouth..

Thank You _ I Loved It !

Gay Kat.

obscuredobscuredalmost 10 years ago
Sweet!

Sweet and sexy. One of the best stories I've read in ages!

fanfarefanfareover 9 years ago
global argument

I remember my wife complaining about trying to purchase brassieres. She considered herself lucky if she found an trained or experienced saleswoman.

Yes, there are differences between countries. Though most of the better stores overseas have skilled assistance available.

The other problem is the different interpretations of size by different manufacturers and even among their separate lines of bras.

Similar to how certain chains will alter clothing sizes. From say a size 8 to a size 6 or a 4 to size 2. To inveigle the vanity among their customers.

peehornypeehornyover 9 years ago
Wow

That is an excellent story, and am looking forward to part 2.

Randee1958Randee1958about 8 years ago
Beautiful

You created a very visual format. Thank you

plumberdonplumberdonover 7 years ago
beautiful story.

Well done with much passion. Thanks for a beautiful story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Wow! Beautiful Sexy And Hot!!

Hallo Sue,

even after two years and reading it three times "Overtime" is still just as hot!

5&5 _ 5-Stars and 5-Hot Overtime Orgasms..

Your Austrian-American friend,

Gay Kat.

xx

HiddenInTheOpenHiddenInTheOpenalmost 7 years ago
Still love this story!

Thank you for sharing it with us!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Why...

...with a story this erotic, this well written, must people (men) get wrapped around the axle worrying about bra sizes, of all things???

OldbaldguyOldbaldguyalmost 7 years ago
You're the reason I read Literotica.

Not sure which of your stories was my first; but, every time is like meeting a dream lover: seductive, original, mind-blowing heat. Thank you for joy and people for whom I care.

ImOnlyHumanImOnlyHumanover 5 years ago
Computer room

Scatty Sue - am really enjoying reading through the backlog of your evocatively and erotically written stories. If there is rebirth, I hope I return as a security guard - with better eyesight than this plonker!

julesbabejulesbabeabout 3 years ago

Love this story. I came back to it again as it chimes so well with me and my fantasies.

Thank you.

Quimlicker69Quimlicker69over 1 year ago

Your a really good writer. Love the stories I have read so far. Keep up the good work.

S9808S9808about 1 year ago

superb, as ever well written

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

For a moment I felt that Lucy could be too easily taken advantage off, because she was so eager to strip and touch herself right there at that moment. Not sure how Erin would react to this, being vulnerable herself and maybe only looking for just comfort. A picture in my head popped of of Lucy being gossiped about afterwards that she was a 'a big slut, and so easy and desperate she would take anything'. But then again, Erin is a woman and was apparently horny enough herself, so that balanced out a bit. Also Erin asking her to go home with her felt a bit like a relief. Not sure were my anxiety came from...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userScattySue@ScattySue
1863 Followers
I love well written erotic stories: those with a good plot line and engaging characters so I try to provide those in my stories. Thank you to all those who have liked and commented on my stories; such feedback is both helpful and encouraging. Well, life has been getting in t...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Overtime Series Info