All Comments on 'F4: The Guildsman'

by xelliebabex

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
SwillySwillyalmost 10 years ago
Wow. first one I read

You did a wonderful job, showing an awful lot of creativity with the characters and the setting. I want to see the movie! Nice tie in to the song too; also creative rather than literal. Great work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

I liked the fantasy aspect, and how it wasn't such a literal interpretation of the song. Kyelle is great -- the kind of female character I really enjoy. Mentally and emotionally strong, more than physical, and doing what she must when she must.

xelliebabexxelliebabexalmost 10 years agoAuthor

It felt very rushed at the end, I would like to see a rewrite with the ending expanded upon.

patientleepatientleealmost 10 years ago
This one isn't my style.

I didn't vote. :-( Sorry.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Very fun story but in need of commas!

A nicely constructed story, though the pacing seemed a little drawn out in some places and too dense in others. The run-on sentences made it more difficult to read than it needed to be.

sheabluesheabluealmost 10 years ago

A little ambitious, maybe, but I liked it overall. Great, creative use of the song. Interesting world and characters, but a little overwhelming right off the bat. Nice job!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Nope - you never drew me into the story

I just couldn't finish. Too many errors and the difficult story line made reading this mess impossible. No stars as I didn't finish.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userxelliebabex@xelliebabex
5532 Followers
G'day, Well, 2022 was much of the same. Although it seems Amazon is getting better at shutting down the thieves. I know I should take it as a compliment that my stories are worth stealing, but it's just frigging annoying. I sincerely thank the readers who alert me when they f...