All Comments on 'Churned In The Dorm'

by jennyclarafick

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Stupid

No one noticed Ryan looking for Gail. Missing roommates, college campus no investigation right......

Story #1 was hot. Looked forward to #2 but after this... I'll be damned if I'd sink money much less time into this series. This could have been a major hot series instead it's a waste of electricity.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Two BASKETBALLS??

LOL I couldn't stick with it after that.

HeadguyHeadguyalmost 10 years ago
Too harsh!

Oh come on! This is "erotic horror", so it's going to more akin to fantasy...(furthermore, how can you complain about some loss of plausibility regarding Gail's disappearance and not blanch in the face of a cock that can eat a woman!).

While I find this series disturbing, I find it exciting (aside from the sex :-) ) to see a really creatively erotic variation on vampirism. I have already read chapter 4, where the balance of hot sex and horrific death is more of the former.

But what is missing is the back story: where did these creatures come from? And, like vampires, what is their vulnerability?

thisguyrightherethisguyrightherealmost 10 years ago
Hmm... interesting...

HeadHoncho has a point. Where DID they come from? I've seen many stories like this, but no one has really explained where the "Devourers" come from...

I'm totally into Mind Control AND vore, so this went from ultra hot to supernova. The ultimate submission thing at the end was icing on the cake. I liked the predatory, dominant tone you took in this chapter, too. Made it feel very different from the previous chapters.

I'm gonna read the last one now. Ta ta!

SKHPSKHPalmost 10 years ago
I agree with Headguy

After reading all four published parts of this enthralling series, I miss some explanations:

What caused the magic abilities of these 2 sisters? Have they been born this way or was there a spell or a pact with the devil to turn them into predators? Did I get the hint right that Ryan's father was also a victim consumed by the sisters? Are they completely into satifying their needs or is there a trace of humanity (as it seemed when Jenny did not want to dispose Ryan anywhere but her siaters womb)? Why did Judith change into a prude sometimes in the past? Was it really because she fed on her beloved husband (as I assume from different hints)?

I think there is an urgent need for a sort "prequel" that explains some of the above. Sure, it is all phantasie, but something must be behind it - like J.R.R. Tolkien explained the world of the hobbits and there was a perfect but twisted logic behind the magic in the Harry Potter stories.

Despite all this:

5* for the fine writing and the arousing storyline of all these "churned"-stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
... wow

Alright, so, um... just, wow. For the record, that's not a good wow. I see the comments where you're praised and apparently people would even pay for this. At this point in my life I rarely get surprised by the actions of others, but, seriously!? Regardless of the simplistic writing, the lack of character depth, pathetic dialogue, the story in of it self is ridiculous. This is another case of the word 'creative' being thrown around recklessly. Put simply, this was retarded.

Sucker4BoobiesSucker4Boobiesover 9 years ago
Not bad

This story was okay, but not as arousing as the first two installments. I miss Aunt Jenny.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Wtf?

What the fuck is wrong with you? Get help.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

well, shit. i mean, i have no idea what i just read there, and I'm kinda regretting reading it now.

I'm okay with a lot of fetishes, most don't do anything for me, but live and let live and all that, but honestly, this one is seriously pretty disturbing to me. I could sorta barely just get behind that weird one from the last chapter, where he was re-impregnated, which irritated me a lot actually. What kinda guy would want somebody else to impregnate the object of his lust?

But I'm digressing.

Overall, just disturbing.

SauceGuardianSauceGuardianover 2 years ago

Why the fuck did I read this? I regret it so much.

I wanna vomit

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous