All Comments on 'Embracing the Truth'

by Thwiq1

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Just like me

I too am married and have had gay fantasies for a long time now. Recently I acted on them, very similar to this story. I met a bi-sexual man who "made love" to me -- AND I LOVED IT !!! We kissed passionately, we sucked each other's cocks, swallowed each other's cum, and the last time we got together he fucked me long, deep & hard. I'm now his bottom and he's my lover. Compared to hetero sex with my wife, sex with my new male lover is heaven. I now know I'm gay and I can't wait for everyone to know. Please continue this story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
to comment above

I found so much pleasure from you comment that you should write a store. I love that you now know you are gay. Tell the world sweetheart!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

I am married and was a bit curious but didn't act until now at the age of 48. I knew Les from work, he was a bit older, 54 as I found out. He would come in and do some contract work for me, had a great sense of humor and we hit it off straight away. He was always well dressed, he obviously took care of himself, I knew he was not married as we had joked about wives before. He asked me to go to a presentation his company was doing about a new product, he said I might find it interesting. It was out of town ,he told me a hotel room was booked for me. We had a good time, a few drinks, he pointed out a woman who worked for him and said she would probably be up for a good time. I told him I wouldn't cheat on my wife with another woman, the drink was talking, he laughed and said so not a woman, a guy perhaps, I looked at him and said that would not be cheating. He said so your open to that, I said never have but always a bit curious, how curious, well open to ideas. Come on, I said where, up to my room, I think I can help you out with your curiosity. I hesitated, he said that's o.k., I said no, lets go. We didn't talk in the lift, in his room he started getting his clothes off, lets just see where it goes, I began taking my clothes off, I looked up, he was tanned, lean, not carrying any weight, i couldn't help but notice his cock, long jutting from between his legs. Lay down, I did, my cock semi erect from the excitement/anticipation. He lay next to me, his fingers pinching my nipples, hard, my cock responding, his hand surrounding it,slowly stroking, you o.k., o.k and he leaned over and took my cock in his mouth, slowly sucking me, his hand at my balls, a finger touching my hole.Fantastic, I said im gong to cum, he kept sucking, the finger probing as my cum shot into his mouth, completely draining me until I had to tell him to stop. I lay back completely relaxed. He moved, kneeling between my legs, I watched as he rubbed lube onto his now hard cock, he said i want to fuck you as he stroked himself, a wet finger at my hole, I didn't move as he lifted my legs, pushing them forward, positioning his cock, looking at me as he said relax, believe me I was relaxed, relax and then a sharp push forward and he opened me and was inside. Shit, pain as he held there, rocking slightly, then eased out, I felt more lube being pushed into my hole and then the head of his cock, relax and again the sharp push, this time, further into me, I tensed, then relaxed as he eased into me, that's it, mmm you feel good as I felt his cock opening my insides, I felt uncomfortable rather than pain as he lay in me. He looked right at me and moved back,strange feeling, then back into me as he began to fuck me and after a short time my cock was semi hard, leaking, as he locked his arms under mine and said put your legs around me, and I did and he fucked me, locked together, my cock leaking on him as I felt him swell in me and as I pulled him in with my legs I felt the warm feeling inside me as he pumped me full of cum. I held him there, his hard cock deep inside my bum until I unlocked my legs and he moved away. Curiosity satisfied, why did I wait so long.

schuwingggschuwingggover 9 years ago
5 star

Loved it ! Wish I was that bottom

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
just like the other readers

I too am married but now I realize I'm gay. I had a very similar experience. It wasn't a friend who set me up with another man but my sister. She's known for a long time that I'm attracted to men and she set me up with a man she knows from her apt building. From the moment we met, I knew that he was the one for me. Now, we are regular lovers and I'm a gay husband. Please tell more stories like this one.

WeyrcubWeyrcubover 9 years ago
Again, a great story

Thanks for another well written story.

The only critique/suggestion I can give is for you to look at the awkwardness and the emotions at play in your protagonist when he finally has his first experience. I feel in your hands you could only improve the believability/authenticity of your characters.

Again, merely a suggestion, and thanks for writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
YES...

Feeling sexy and "oh, so feminine" with a strong, masculine man is divine.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Fantasies to reality...

I embrace the truth that man-on-man homosexuality is beautiful. I'm a "straight" married man who has harbored secret gay fantasies since my early teen years, and I'm so, so close to finally acting on those impulses. Not because I simply want to, but because I NEED to. No matter how hard I try to deny these gay feelings, they always win out in the end because they bring me such sexual pleasure. I know that once I bed my first male lover, I'm all-in for the rest of my life. I'll date and have sex with men exclusively. One day I hope to marry a man as well.

cdCindy1cdCindy1over 1 year ago

I love this story. I too have a close female friend (I've known her since high school) and over the years we have talked many times about my secret gay fantasies (she keeps my secret). About 4 years ago, she set me up with someone she knows who is a gay top and we had a "date" very similar to your story. I sucked his cock (it actually wasn't the 1st time I had done that) and he "made love" to me that night -- my 1st time. Since then, I've gotten into crossdressing and I now have a few regular male lovers, including Ken. My wife still doesn't know but my high school friend is so proud of me because I've been exploring my gay side. I enjoy it so much and now I feel that I might be ready to finally come out of the closet to my wife. I've really scared to do so but my female friend has offered to help me do it.

Wish me luck.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous