All Comments on 'Getting Back in the Game Ch. 03'

by silverisgold

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
It keeps getting better

Please continue this story with many more chapters! Hopefully Martin will be enjoying many more young girls and I hope maybe an 18 year old girl or two:) If I could make some requests, I'd love for Martin's daughter to be home some night while he is having sex with Cecelia and Emily. Not for her to join in, but for her talk to her Dad about how much he's enjoying the sex and how she has more friends for him. I'd just like to see her involved more. Maybe even after a conversation about more girls she notices her Dad has an erection from the talk or catches him masturbating right after the talk, but no sex with his daughter please. Also, I do like the way you are keeping the story realistic even though it's a fantasy. Please keep it that way with him needing time to recover, him being sore, his cock and balls aching, him barely having any cum left, etc. Too many of these stories have the man fucking non-stop and shooting huge load after huge load no matter how many times he cums. Thanks for your time.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Keep Going!

Really enjoying the series. Don't know if you have plans for more chapters and what direction they might take, but what about the possibility of his daughter getting involved?

chytownchytownover 9 years ago
I Agree Keep Going****

This is one hot story!!!!!! Thanks for sharing.

arrowglassarrowglassover 9 years ago
EVEN HOTTER!!!!!

This not only smolders....it's burst into flames already....YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kookaburra8Kookaburra8over 8 years ago
Keep it cuming

Just love it . I wish I was the dad.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersilverisgold@silverisgold
419 Followers
I occasionally write, and try to craft something unique

story TAGS