All Comments on 'Good Boy'

by timmywells

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Worked for me

I was hard by the time Dad pulled the sheet down and exposed his hung twink son in the simulated bondage and I love the attention to little details like the trickles of sweat working through the peach fuzz under the kid's arms. Damn, you have the magic touch when it comes to this kind of story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

should be listed as gay

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

I'm amused by people who come to this story under incest yet get offended by the gay content. Really?!?!

rightbankrightbankover 9 years ago
yea, really!

that is why a single generic category is not enough.

incest can mean hetero sexual as well as homo sexual. it doesn't mean it is a preference for one over the other. but, it does mean that a conscientious author should alert the readers where the story is going.

son and mother is different from son and father.

son and sister is different from brothers with brothers or sisters with sisters.

then there are the extended family members, i.e., aunts, uncles, grandparents. etc.

when reading a story, it is a matter of courtesy for the author to alert the reader where they will be going on the reading journey.

surprises are not nice.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Another fag ambush story masquerading as incest

Put this fag shit in Gay Male where it belongs, so us hetero's don't get ambushed by a deliberate attempt to push gay crap onto us hetero's. Believe me, starlight men don't find father's fucking their sons the least bit titillating, just sick and ugly. Zero stars, and next time keep the fag shit where the fags can read it and quit ambushing the straights.

timmywellstimmywellsover 9 years agoAuthor
Thanks for the feedback - and the complaints

I appreciate all feedback, even the ones that aren't so complimentary. I would like to address a few of the concerns, especially those who did not leave a name for me to respond to.

1) Writers do NOT decide what category stories go into. Literotica decides that. Writers can suggest but the owners of the site (rightfully) have the final say.

2) I agree that the story could have just as easily gone into the gay section but then readers of that genre might have an issue with the incest angle

3) As for a warning, I thought that the title and the descriptor (son knows how Dad likes it) told it all, and additionally the story tags also told everything sensitive readers need to know.

4) as for the raging "hetro", yes, I understand you are straight (or staright as you said it) and are a macho man who hates fags like all macho hetros do, so much so that I can see you snorting at the keyboard while you typed. I apologize and appreciate your moral outrage at reading a story about a father fucking his son when you were expecting to read about a good daddy defiling his daughter. The one anon got it and left a neat comment.

Thanks to all who took the time to write and comment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Hey mom wake up! There's some funny business going on between your husband and son. Oh yeah and they are sticking your toy up son's ass. Hope you find out what's going on and you deal some tough love on these butt huggers.

Chubby92Chubby92over 9 years ago
Good read as always!

It's such a hot story once again, well done!

Haters leave this awesome writer alone!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Ah... Don't Listen To The Cry Babies

When exploring an erotic site... you must be prepared for anything. So, you should be open to anything, or stick to Fabio novels that you borrow from the library. I liked your story. It was a little dark, all sorts of hot, and fun to imagine. If anyone else whines about your categories in an uptight manner... just flip them off in your mind.

63lsmith63lsmithover 9 years ago
VERY NICE

Well done and very nice. It is in the Gay Male section. If others do not want to read it, they should not but if you read it knowing what is in it, do not bitch about it after!!

Hope the writer follows up with more chapters. I give it a BIG 5 STARS!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Naughty BUT NICE

He's only a good boy because he has been shown well by a loving dad . I loved it some might think its bad BUT I don't it was sexy and well told . More please XXX

joeywhorejoeywhoreabout 5 years ago

You really need to do a part 2 this could of been so much more hot than it already is!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Re: “Believe me, starlight men don't find father's fucking their sons the least bit titillating…” What are STARLIGHT men? Keep that crap out of the Incest Category and contain it in Sci-Fi, where such filth belongs!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous