All Comments on 'A Boy's Lust'

by Ian Shergold

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
His aunt couldn't help but hear the incestuous fucking!

His uncle slept like a rock, but his aunt woke up from the beating of the headboard against the wall., She quickly recognized the sounds of her sister's pleasure, but who was she with? As she listened, her question was soon answered by her sister. "Oh god honey, your cock feels so good!" "Fuck me honey, fuck your mother, I want to feel you cum inside me!" "Oh mom, I never dreamed you would feel this good!" she heard her nephew cry out. "Oh honey, oh baby, that's it, fuck me, fuck me!" she heard her sister yell. "Oh god, Oh god, I'm coming baby, I'm coming!" Oh yes, oh yes, oh honey, oh, oh, ooooooooooooooooohhhh! Then she heard her nephew, "Oh mom, oh mom, I'm coming too, I'm coming inside you, aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhh!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
What a great story

I agree with the previous commenter, the aunt had to hear the rhythmic thump...thump...thump and get up to investigate. Hearing the groans on the other side of the door, aunty cracks the door to peak inside. Seeing her sister and nephew tangled in their wild incestious embrace, the aunt stares with her mouth agape until her own arrousal overtakes her and she starts to mastrubate as she watches the forbidden sex show. When her nephew makes a final thrust deep inside his mother and both grunt in orgasm the aunt joins them and groaning herself orgasms on her own hand. The uncle calls out honey where are you, are you alright, the aunt locking eyes with the incestious couple responds stay in bed I just stepped on something and scampers off to bed. The next day after her husband leaves she tries to confront her sister, but she merely states I'm glad it's in the open so I can get more playtime come up and ask nicely and I'll let you watch again. Like a moth to a flame the prim and proper sister is soon in the bed naked and touching her self as mom and son rutt like wild beasts with mommy begging her son to hurry and fill her with his seed so he can get on with breeding his aunt as well.

Ian ShergoldIan Shergoldover 7 years agoAuthor
Thanks, guys.

You two should be writing stories since you have a better imagination than I do.

$

AlwaystabooAlwaystabooabout 7 years ago
Beautiful story

So very well written. Sex is natural and progressed well .

johnturbo1946johnturbo1946over 6 years ago
KEEP GOING!!!!

I love mom and son stories.....i want to see them have a couple of babies

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Öised hääled

Mina ei kannatanud enam välja,mitu aastat kostis läbi seina kuidas isa ema pani ja ema oigas valjult.Hakkasin plaani pidama kuidas emale saaks mina ise panna,olin just kakskümmend saanud.Iga kord kui nad seksisid oli minu poiss nii kõva,et murdub ära.Tegin kindlaks kui ema ei oiga valjusti,siis ta pole saanud.Oli öö ja nendel seks käis ja ema ei oianud üldse,isa vist jäi magama,ja ema läks alla korrusele dušši alla,ning mina läksin talle järele.Ema pesi just ennast kui ma sisse tormasin ja tal ümbert kinni võtsin,ema hakkas minu rinna najal nutma ja nuuksuma.Ajasin oma käe talle jalgevahele ja hõõrusin ta vittu,mispeale keeras ennast ringi,taguots minu poole,nii ma siis keerasin talle tagant sisse.Emal oli sellest ajast heameel.

ROCKY70ROCKY70over 4 years ago
Good story !!!! But !!!!^*!^*!^*!

PLEASE !!!!!! DON'T KEEP US HANGING ON FOREVER, GIVE US PART 2 A S A P. This was a good read ......THANKS

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
good story

a good story grammar and spelling was off. could have been 4-stars.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Marec

Kõige meeldivam tegu on oma ema nikkumine.

NegamerguyNegamerguyalmost 3 years ago

Please.....more....

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I thought it was very good and I love how Mom finally realized that she also wanted her son to fuck her hard and fast pounding her wet, hairy Mommy Pussy until she felt her son ejaculating his warm son cum deep inside her. It was thrilling to her knowing just how wrong it was to be enjoying this wanton incestuous act of family sex but she could not stop herself. Her sons cock was so hot, so hard, so damn good in her needy pussy that she wanted him to pound into her as hard and fast and as long as he could. There's no Pussy like Mommy Pussy....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

My mom caught me fucking het sister,she yelled at us to stop.but we was to close to cumming we couldn't stop,when we did she was amazed at how big her sons cock was,my aunt ask her if she wanted to try it

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Very nice but you ended it to soon you should have continued 5 stars!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jutah3995Jutah399511 months ago

A good start, and the story has loads of opportunities to go in so many directions. Continue on please .5🌟

Sex4lf57Sex4lf579 months ago

Names would have been good. Four stars.

honkehonke7 months ago

MOTHERS FAT FUCKMEATFRUIT IS THE MOST DELICIOUS TO SONS LONG COCKTO DEEP FERTILIZE HER LOUCIOUS EGGS

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Was ein schreckliches deutsch! Da wird ständig Begriffliches vertauscht. Lesen macht keinen Spaß mehr.

Client8Client823 days ago

I had a fant-gasm!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userIan Shergold@Ian Shergold
283 Followers
I have been a member since the early noughties and am an occasional contributor to the Stories section. Also in the past (using a different account) had great fun collaborating with the likes of Maid of Marvels, Sweetp4u, faith among others in the SRP Forum Section. Even afte...