All Comments on 'My Best Friend's Husband and Me'

by blondechristine2012

Sort by:
  • 29 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Typical LW trash.

Title says it all.

blondechristine2012blondechristine2012almost 10 years agoAuthor
What's LW?

And why be anonymous?

Ray RobertsRay Robertsalmost 10 years ago
Great Read

I don't know about trash but I thought it was a great story of love and sex between friends. Very enjoyable - thanks

chrisr357chrisr357almost 10 years ago
Great work!

I have read two of your stories so far and enjoyed both. Keep it up you write well and ignore the anon comments. Anyone who hides behind anonymity deserves no credibility.

arrowglassarrowglassalmost 10 years ago
Sensuality abounds!

Great story...great language...real premise with the promise of more!

Monagamous_NowMonagamous_Nowalmost 10 years ago
Hot as hell!

Loved this story - great premise, well told.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Yes!

Good story! Looking forward to more! Please keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
My nipples got so hARD

I am well on my way to my 84th birthday and I vicariously enjoy sex but my dear, YOU absolutely rocked my world with both this wonderful story and the one about fucking your ex !! I honestly have to take a break before I read the next one because I get so fucking hot, horny and wistful !.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

Great story please hurry with part 2

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
It's the Norfuck air!

HOT!!!

kaitsmate

MitchFraellMitchFraellalmost 10 years ago
Liked it

Good clean extramarital fun. Please carry on.

SplendidSpunkSplendidSpunkalmost 10 years ago
Once More Into the Breach

I see you are continuing to write glorious, sensual, absorbing erotica. Your stories never cease to amaze and excite me. This was a beautiful scenario, friends giving the ultimate gift to you. Of course it was wonderfully written, the sex slow and erotic. You paint pictures with your words so that I felt like a fly on the wall of that bedroom. I await more from you, you never fail to arouse and show us what erotica is meant to be. Thanks for this!

pontiacwhitepontiacwhitealmost 10 years ago
Beautiful Story - Anon loses by a landslide!

Lovely, yet very hot story about a tender, urgent, sexual moment of help for a friend in need. Forget Anon - they are outnumbered by people that enjoy your well written work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
BChristine rocks

Love it..tell us about the wife next time

litereader54litereader54over 9 years ago
WOW

I enjoyed this moving, sensuous tale immensely! Your syntax is a little different than I am used to ("American" is definitely not "English") but I do enjoy reading your work. I also enjoy listening to Brits speak too. Keep up the hot, hot stuff!!!

Scotsman69Scotsman69about 9 years ago
Exquisite...

... and the real beauty and uniqueness of this piece is that the author understands, as few Lit writers do, that a large part of the wonder of sex is in the head, and not just nerve-endings in various parts of the body.

Well done lassie - not that you neglect gorgeous descriptions of the sensual joy these nerve-endings produce. A well-deserved five.

playman64playman64about 9 years ago
Wow

Very very erotic.

Very sensual.

BigPa77BigPa77about 9 years ago

Excellent well written story

AnnatartywifeAnnatartywifeabout 9 years ago
Interesting

Very interesting and unusual slant on the theme..Loved reading it x x

Love n hugs

Anna

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Bravo!

What an absolutely delightful story! My dear Christine, you write so well that you successfully manage that most difficult feat for an author--to make the reader feel like they are actually there, with the characters, as part of the story. Your mechanics are quite good as always, with excellent grammar usage, spelling, punctuation and superb editing. There are similarly themed stories posted here, but I daresay none that compare with your exceptional effort, which mertis a five star rating for certain. Do keep up the good work, and write on!

erotikoserotikosalmost 9 years ago
Bravo!

What an absolutely delightful story! My dear Christine, you write so well that you successfully manage that most difficult feat for an author--to make the reader feel like they are actually there, with the characters, as part of the story. Your mechanics are quite good as always, with excellent grammar usage, spelling, punctuation and superb editing. There are similarly themed stories posted here, but I daresay none that compare with your exceptional effort, which merits a five star rating for certain. Do keep up the good work, and write on!

Dyolf4500Dyolf4500over 8 years ago
GREAT !!

Great story by a great author. I'll be reading more of your stories. Loved it and gave it a 5.

WatcherRobWatcherRobover 8 years ago
Spendid job

Your writing is fabulous. You could not do a better job of describing the events. I like the way your mind works.

gmann57gmann57over 8 years ago

Damn that was so hot, I was hard the whole story, More stories please

SWT3SWT3about 8 years ago
Bravo

I found myself bucking at the end like I was Harry fucking Christine, just fabulous.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Your the best

I read your massage virgin story, now this. I can't wait to read all your stories and can't imagine them getting even better. Publish your stories and you'll make a fortune.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Awesome

Such an intensely erotic story, amazing writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
So Sensual

You have an amazing talent. I felt like I was there. Please keep writing...

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Beautiful sexy

Story of great, loving friends

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userblondechristine2012@blondechristine2012
867 Followers
I have always loved writing and have used it both for pleasure and in my work. Recently my attention has turned more and more towards writing erotica. That was prompted by reading some stuff on Lit, so it seemed logical to publish on here. My divorce and being alone may hav...