All Comments on 'Clean Up Batter'

by asimpleman2000

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
WEEKEND CUCKOLD

Just think what you miss all week. i would love to-be a fill-in for you during the week and do all the CLEAN-UP, or if I were you find a job where your home every night. Just think of how mush fun your missing, CREAMPIE every day, YUM YUM lucky man

Tcs1956Tcs1956almost 10 years ago
Enjoyed the story. I hope you will read mine as well.

Her pussy juice tastes even better when you are sucking it directly off of their hot hard cocks! I bet she would love seeing you doing that!

devilspydevilspyalmost 10 years ago
Well if you enjoy creampie

You need to ask the wife to bring date home, so you can watch. Help her suck. And even swallow a fresh load from his balls or his stud friends. Maybe that is chapter 2. A helpful, willing, cuckold is great for your hot wife. Are you going to have your wife put you in chastity so you don't keep jerking off? Does she now have you clean your own loads out of her? How stretched is her pussy now? BTW, keep writing.

shang40shang40almost 10 years ago
fresh cream pie is better

Like you dear cuck I am also a matured cuck, encourage my indian wife to take her lover with black indian cock and then feed me his thick semen. Fresh is better.

LPCreamLPCreamalmost 10 years ago
Niiiiice One

Short and sweet, loved it.

Now get writing more please :).

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
wish it had more very hot

86

secondhandleonsecondhandleonover 9 years ago
fantastic!

I am envious! great story and better fantasy!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
hot

I gotten my wife to dress sluty over the years. She goes out in a dress stockings garter belts heels and push up bra's that don't cover up her big nipples. Her 40 d tits look great. On one of our trips to the islands, she had on a tight purple dress with tan stockings purple heels purple garter belt and a purple strapless bra. Her dress was so tight u could see the outline of her garters and bra hooks. Needless to say the guys at the night club gave her a lot of attention. This one black guy she danced most of the night with asked if he could fuck her. She told him only if I could watch. He said watch hell he can suck me hard for your pussy. He went to the mens room she told me about it and wanted to know if I was all right with it. We talked about doing this for years. I said are u kidding lets go. In the room he wasited no time took her dress off as they kissed. He looked at me said come here and taked my cock out and suck it. I did as I was told undoing his pants and helpping him out of his clothes. I held his growing cock in my hand stroking him. His fore skin sliding back and forth over his big mushroom head. He said don't play with it suck. I got him hard and he took my wife to bed and said I like fucking wifes in front of sissy white boys as he entered her. I watched as wave after wave of orgasms came over her. My wife said she had enough. He got off her looked at me said come here. He grabbed my head and fucked my mouth deep making me gag. He shot down my throat filling my mouth. It was over flowing. After he was done he said thanks and left.

dossermandossermanabout 9 years ago
I love it too

I am lucky enough to have a wife that will go out with her friends and then find a playmate with a big cock to fuck her hard before she returns home to me with her panties soaked and full of sperm. then we get down to the business of me adding my cum to theirs and she then asks me to eat her cunt until she cums on my face and I clean her pussy of all the cum she has received that night. The next day she will walk around the house doing her household cleaning naked but unwashed and she has me do the same even when her mother comes to call we are both naked. Her mother knows what happens when my wife goes out and has said she wished she could do the same. Maybe one day????

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Fantastic!!!

My favorite fantasy! So far my wife and I have only role played this idea. I still keep encouraging her to do the real thing. I got hooked on this when my wife snowballed me following a great blowjob! More stories!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Hot

I love to eat my wife after I cum in her. At first she was grossed out, as much as I was apprehensive. But I did it on an urge because I was still hot for sex after I came in her, and she needed to get off. After a few more times I got to like the taste of her freshly fucked pussy. Eating my semen mixed with her pussy nectar as become a favorite way to continue or sexual romp. And now she not only loves it, but she gets off on it like crazy, her orgasms are incredible, and sometimes she’ll squirt. She actually expects me to clean up her creampie now every time we fuck.

I have had fantasies of her fucking some guy and letting him cum inside her and then coming home full of cum, getting me to eat her pussy, and telling me afterward she was a slut that night, and I had just cleaned some other guys cum out of her pussy. I just can’t get used to the idea of it being a black guy. I think I’d rather she she fucked a group of white guys.

MrKachingMrKachingabout 5 years ago
Lucky guy

Wife is so special unabashedly bringing hubby creampies. I hope you keep writing:-)

Georgi

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Fucking Hot

I wish I had a wife like hero would love to eat her sloppy pussy,I'd love to clean the cock's that fucked her.

bbclovebbclovealmost 3 years ago

Good deal, lucky guy

Buster2UBuster2Uover 2 years ago

Whoa! What a super hot story! Made my nuts ache when the sexy wife puts out for two black guys! Preg risk sex now. Time to come off pills! 10 stars

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Love this story, love the title. Your cleanup batter gets to clean up black baby batter !!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I love it i wish i was eating that pissy

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous