All Comments on 'Tears of the Fallen Ch. 17'

by JazCullen

Sort by:
  • 29 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
I Heart You BIG J!

Jazzikins! already read this chap on the other site lol but wanted to show you some loves!!!

Ms A

devilishdaisy86devilishdaisy86almost 10 years ago
Take your time!

I love your stories!!! I check this website every day, looking for them! Yes, I guess it's a little frustrating when it takes a long time for another chapter to be posted, but I'm only frustrated because I'm impatient for more of the story, lol. Good writing takes time, and you are a good writer! I'd rather have quality work that takes a little more time than a crappy chapter per day. So thank you for your hard work and dedication to your fans, especially considering what you're going through in your personal life. I hope everything turns out well for you and your family! :)

Linnea10Linnea10almost 10 years ago
Addicted!

Each chapter is a hit to my soul and whilst withdrawals are always painful the anticipation of a new posting is enough to keep me going. Paid authors can take years to publish sequels and their royals keep rolling in as we wait. I'll always have faith :-)

LadySilverNovaLadySilverNovaalmost 10 years ago
For the haters

You all have no idea how long it takes to write the quality of stories Jaz writes. She has developed rich, complex characters, with intricate family lines, and back stories. She manages to keep her stories consistent, which is amazing considering how long she has been writing these series. She cares enough about her work, and us readers to not post some hastily written piece of crap. And she does this for free. Shame on anyone that implied she didn't care enough about her fans or this series.

Now that I have that out of my system I am going to read this chapter and enjoy it knowing it will be yet another excellent installment. Thank you Jaz for sharing your gift with us.

sailandoarsailandoaralmost 10 years ago
I missed . . .

. . . the greedy comments that are being referenced and it's sad for me to imagine how people can get lost in the ' I deserve more ' attitude rather than being grateful for any and all gifts already received. Thanks JazCullen for your many gifts given freely. Should there be more I will relish them, but if not then I will try to just be thankful all the stunningly wonderful gifts that I have received up to now.

EuphoriaSlam69EuphoriaSlam69almost 10 years ago
You are much loved and appreciated Ms Jaz

Adoration and many many thanks xoxoxo

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
screw them

I mean that screw them. This is not a job u I assume do this for fun. Please don't let those jackass take away the fun and escape that writing gives you. I have been on this site almost since it started and have seen that happen to more great story tellers then I'd care to admit. It is sad you are taking your time to share with us a great story and there being dicks. Well I would like to say thank you again and again. Mechmanas@Gmail

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Thanks for this long lasting saga

I believe I have been reading the many chapters of your saga from the beginning, four years ago. I like the whole setting, and the general attitude, which is so pleasingly contrary to the pig-chauvinist "What's right to me is RIGHT. Period".

I appreciate the differenciated way you present and try to solve the confilcts showing up - something I think should be more highly valued in our modern societies.

Thank you, Jaz.

blastwizardblastwizardalmost 10 years ago
JAZ - YOU ARE AWESOME & SCREW ALL HATERS!!!!

Your work is amazing and real life can be overwhelming. When you write for free and gift us with your imagination, you feed us. We are fed emotionally, spiritually and intellectually. The reality that you find time to create such a dynamic world while dealing with your personal life trials is truly astounding. I wish you and your family every positive blessing. I pray that karma works in a particular way for you..., all that you provide to strangers with your written work bounces back and gifts you with love, support, peace, good health and prosperity for you and your loved ones. Please take care of yourself. I will always be a fan. That needed to be said. Sending a big hug your way :-)

EdwarusEdwarusalmost 10 years ago
Woot

Have loved this series since day one and always look forward to reading another chapter. Would love if the chapters came out faster but rl can be a bitch so kudos to you for still even writing this series and the entertainment provided these last couple of years.

bearsladybearsladyalmost 10 years ago
Why am I....

not suprised, in this instant everything society we now live in, that there are people bitching about how fast chapters come out. I'd say 'shame on you', but they wouldn't understand the concept.

The majority of your fans did not need the apology and the minority did not deserve the explanation.

I will add my thank yous to the others for gifting us with your wonderful imagination and letting us enjoy your talent. I appreciate any story that allows me to take a respite from my life, no matter how often. You write at your pace and we will keep reading.

suebramleysuebramleyalmost 10 years ago
Great writing

Jaz Really really love your stories. Please don't take any notice of those chasing you for more chapters. Real life can be so difficult sometimes, believe me I know. Am having real life problems myself at the moment. As for you trying to hold down a full time job, looking after your own health and helping the family I am surprised you have managed to write any more chapters at all. WELL DONE YOU XX

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Ignore the selfish ones

Thank you for your great work and continue how you are putting it out. We your loyals love you and will not give up on you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Ditto

I agree with the last few comments. You are an excellent writer who has taken time from real life to gift us with wonderful escapism. I don't usually say much but I did want to say Thank You. I appreciate what you write and will gladly read it when you are ready for us to read it. To wish for even half of your ability to imagine your creations and world, would be wonderful, but since I am not that lucky- I will enjoy yours instead.

Thank You

robinette

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Thank you

I look forward to your next chapter, whenever it may be. Take your time, don't stress, we'll be patient.

ChicanabelleChicanabellealmost 10 years ago
Ditto

I have to agree with some of the other comments. You are a superb author. I check everyday twice a day or more to see when you will update again. I await anxiously till you do and then I re-read the entire series and have fun trying to guess what will happen next. To my fustration it doesn't play out the way I think it does and that makes the story even better. I know life has a way of jumping in and to the people that don't want to wait then screw them. I am glad tht there are authors out there like you. Please update when you get the chance.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Always a fan

I may sit at the edge of my chair and check everyother day for new chapters, I do understand that family must come first. Take care of you love ones, us true fans will always understand and wait for the next installment, even when we don't like it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

Don't listen to the haters. If they can't handle waiting, then they should go buy a book. Life happens and you should only worry about the important things as you are. Take your time.

i can wait years for story chapters. I have things bookmarked from 5 years ago that I check once in a while to see if they updated and some of them do! It's always worth while to be patient. You reap the rewards :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Worth the wait...

I truly enjoy your work. Many who have never tried writing don't understand the sheer amount of work and energy it takes. Please ignore the idiots, the rest of us understand that good things often come to those who wait.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
worth the wait luv

Love it

But I'm sorry for the hardships that have befallen you.

Well written can't wait for more but I'll do my best I would so buy the books

Sooo worth the wait luv

ElhazElhazalmost 10 years ago
Thanks for the new chapter

Thank you so much for sharing your story with us, we should be thankful to you when you update for including us in your story telling. Gratitude goes a long way, and I hope that all your life challenges soon turns into a flow with ease.. So ignore the demanding ungrateful ones.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Keep it up!!!!

I'm sorry to read about your troubles lately, and I hope they're few and far between in the future.

I want to add that I have fallen in love with the world you have created! I love all of your characters! While I would love a full length novel to sit and read all at once, I know you are only human, so I'll sit and wait patiently for the last few chapters. Thank you so much for this gift you have given us!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Great

Love the story.... Hope your family is better...

RheamistressRheamistressalmost 10 years ago

What would life be without the ups and downs that come with it? My prayers for you and yours. And Yes. Great chapter. Release the rest as you will. :)

cantfightfatecantfightfatealmost 10 years ago
I'm glad that things have stabilized

in your personal life. Family is first, no matter how much we love your stories. I have been here since the first chapters 4.5 years ago and I'm not going anywhere.

No matter the criticism given, people keep coming back because they love these characters and their stories. They want the resolution and the happy ever after. I don't think anyone is going to stick around for almost 5 years and then give up.

Thanks for writing. I appreciate you.

edzellskyedzellskyalmost 10 years ago
You are still the best,

I have read the 28 comments so far, I would like to be able to better them but words fail me. Loved the futuristic racers romance available to buy on my kindle. When I finished that I just reread you work here again. All the best from a very grateful reader

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Amazing

I have read all of your stories since the very first posted on here. I didn't come back for an entire year, and found Tears of the Fallen had been added. I read them in 2 nights when my kids and husband are sleeping! Tired days but well worth it! I don't care if I have to check back in another year for your stories, they are amazing and I love them. You are extremely talented. I hope all gets better in your private life, just as the weres put family first, so do you and so does everyone who truly loves their family. Thank you for sharing your talent with us!

clwnslyrclwnslyrover 9 years ago
happy

I am so happy your able to get some new chapters in for our enjoyment. Please ignore the turds that complain about the wait. A your writing is worth the wait. B if they want it faster they should pay you so you can sit at home every day and write.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJazCullen@JazCullen
31 January 2021 Storm of Shadows Ch 12 has been submitted today. Hopefully it will be with you all soon :) Jaz Also, Fighting the Inevitable is now available to buy on Amazon... Amazon US: http://amzn.to/1SxJWkg Amazon UK: http://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B00Y52J5VY I have ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES