All Comments on 'Magical Incest Ch. 05: The Hex'

by bob03567

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
TX_Fun_DrTX_Fun_Dralmost 10 years ago
Shouldn't end it yet

There are many opportunities ahead for Dean, Macey, Cathal and his mom and perhaps even his aunt. Cathal and his mom could teach Dean and Macey the fine art of mother-son bonding. Something to consider. Gave the series a 5. Well done. But left me wanting more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Chapter 5 was confusing....but Chapter 6 sounds promising!

Miranda and Blythe are probably the most interesting characters in this story. After reading how they brainwash mothers into having sex with their sons I wonder what they can do to top that.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

The sex scene itself felt very rushed. A little disappointing after such a long buildup.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
so so

well written but so very anti climax....but u definitely have potential....

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
What The Hex Was That?

Interesting story line, but the son & his mom need to put a lot more into it, to carry the story along.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
no more

I have had a great time reading this, but I (unlike others) feel that this story is told. I think a separate story about Blythe, the white witch would be interesting. In this story, Dean is too reluctant. When mommy finally takes his cock into her mouth it is almost like rape. He has fought his feelings every step of the way and never really falls for the white witch's spells. His mommy had to finally catch him by surprise and off guard to get him. It is so close to non-consent. Be careful.

rightbankrightbankalmost 9 years ago
well, that was silly

a long build up

to almost nothing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Huh

A lot of misspelled words. Wrong words used in wrong places. And the story was anti-climatic. A whole lot was written, but not much said.

IZT1962IZT1962over 8 years ago
Hmmmm

This started out so good but chapter 5 seemed so rushed. I do not want the end, how about a few more chapters about Mom and son? Loved the story but just want more of this beautiful Mom and son. I hope you continue this story and thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Lovely

This is really wonderful. It is unusual in that, in your story the Son is the one who is warring with his desires. Usually it is a no-brainer for the 18 or 20yr old to embrace lust. The parent usually struggles with desires, love, responsibilitys, and taboos. So this is from a pretty unique POV. You progressed the story well until Ch. 05. It became disorganized, rushed, and just lost the flow of the story. No woman would persist in giving her teen son a blowjob while he is protesting that it isn't what he wants to be doing with his Mother. I know this is just fantasy, but even fantasy has to have a touch of reality - unless it is like sci-fi and that is another category. So, on th whole a good story, but when you try to tie up the ends of the strings and give this tale a way to close with another mother and son who love each other in a completely new way you have made it awkward and uncertain.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Amazing

This entire story was amazing, can't wait to read the next story

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great imagination

I’ve just finished the series and I have to say what a great set of chapters.

I read them all with a raging hard-on just like your subjects. 5*

ROCKY70ROCKY70almost 5 years ago
CAN I GIVE THIS SERIES 10 STARS OR MORE^*!^*!^*!

THIS SERIES IS THE VERY BEST I HAVE READ ANYWHERE AND I HAVE READ A LOT...... THANKS FOR THE SERIES.**********************

EZdiditEZdiditover 4 years ago
I do not usually..

... like this type of story, magic and all.. BUT, I have to say, this was one of the best overall stories I have ever read here. A few typos that were a bit distracting, but otherwise, holy shit it was good.. I've got to go read more of your stories. I'd easily give 9 out of 10 stars if I could.. Thanks for your time and efforts here. Much Appreciated !!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The short story would be all the more pleasant if the grammar was fixed before submitting

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userbob03567@bob03567
4110 Followers
I'm an open minded person that likes to write in my free time.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES