All Comments on '7 Minutes with My BFF's Boyfriend'

by lilliterotica

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
MissMuse99MissMuse99almost 10 years ago

Hoping there's more!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
sequel please

Great story... Would

Love to read more...

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Best ever!!

I loved this. Its realistic and for me that's one of the hardest things to maintain in any story. Great job!! I hope this continues for many chapters!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
LOVE IT!!!

I know I'm really late but please make a sequel

kav123kav123about 9 years ago
Brilliant

Loved it, very hot.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
nice

nice

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
SO HOT!

I like the story and it was extremely hot. Please write more!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

This was cute and really hot! I loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Please

Please write more my heart jumped out of my chest

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Simple Solution

Well written story about unexpected lust! Here is the solution for Molly and Brent's situation. Brent says "he wants to break up with Cara.". Molly wants him to keep dating Cara because she wants to remain Cara's friend, and have her (Molly) and Brent see each other on the side - realizing they may get tired of each other anyway. Brent is infatuated with Molly's curvy body - not with Molly. SOLUTION: Let Bent break up with Cara but have him and Molly not make their relationship known, which is what Molly wants anyway. Have Brent date a few other girls. Being the Hottie she is, Cara will get snatched up quickly anyway. If after a few months, Molly and Brent still have the hots for each other, go for it and be public as if it just started. No one will care by then that he once was Cara's boyfriend. The whole story is already filled with deception, deceit, and betrayal of friends so no problem with a delay in going public.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous