All Comments on 'Neighborhood Dad Ch. 14'

by LittleHenry

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Love your style!

I love your style.and have kept up with your series. Thank you for a realistic story. I love it and look forward to the next chapter.

Nebel815Nebel815almost 10 years ago
Keep going

Your story is so good always look forward to the next chapter , love it what more can I say

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Amazing

I love this story. So well written. Can't wait for more. :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Five stars

You leave us wanting more

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

Ditto!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
welcome to the favorite author list

Have been following since chapter1 and i swear it gets better each time i read it. Keep them coming. Just started to favorite your story and well your the first i have bothered to do this for.

hnau0022hnau0022almost 10 years ago
Glad

Glad you posted another chapter, we were all waiting.

woodster780woodster780almost 10 years ago
red black bikini

No followup to the bikini gal, any planned? Enjoying the read!

LittleHenryLittleHenryalmost 10 years agoAuthor
Back to Work

Thanks for all the votes and clicks, everyone. I just crossed 1,000 votes for one of my chapters -- I never thought I'd get 1,000 people to even try my stories out, much less like a chapter enough to offer a vote.

I've had a couple of weeks off on vacation -- which should have meant more writing, but actually meant that I was too busy to write. Hopefully I can get back to finishing a chapter or two a week.

Lil Henry

silverisgoldsilverisgoldalmost 10 years ago
Keep writing

You've done a fine job of not only writing something hot, but keeping me invested in these characters. I want to see where all this ends up, please keep writing.

unhealthyviewinghabitsunhealthyviewinghabitsalmost 10 years ago
Excellent

Glad to see you are back writing on this as I was worried it was going to be abandoned after the first time they had sex.

I really like the characters and really enjoy the story and am pulling for a happy ending for everyone. I expect there to be some angst as I"m sure the other parents will be a bit upset that the coach is dating and sleeping with one of the entire Team's good friends, even if she isn't being coached by him.

I like how you are showing the depth of the feeling between the two also with his comments on how good their connection is and how right it all feels.

I also wonder if his daughter will walk in on them in the morning as they have fallen asleep together at his house and she is just at her boyfriend's.

Chomping at the bit for the next chapter!

Thank you for a great read.

Alaska84Alaska84over 9 years ago

I have enjoyed reading your story! Thank you for sharing with us!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
5/5 For Your Writing But One-Pagers Worked For Me

It's an excellent plot and you tell the story well. Thinking ahead to where you can go.

With Paige going off to college you're days as coach may become either less satisfying or too dangerous.

What you bring to the party is talent, a good voice, and lots of musical experience and mastery of music from the good days of vocal/instrumental music. If you can give Randi a good voice maybe you could move to modern country music and start introducing her to the NC equivalent of Nashville - if there is one. ;-)

Maybe you could become the next Kenny Rogers & What's-Her-Name. There were some age differences there, too.

I'm enjoying your tale too much to want it to come to an end too soon.

Any legitimate chance of marrying Randi?

Maybe it's time for Randi to have a recital where you can become friends with more of her peers - and her folks?!?

ram

tiercenpttiercenptalmost 4 years ago

didn't like that he acts like some moron 'bout this Lori incident. described an adult but acted like a child

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLittleHenry@LittleHenry
606 Followers
Little Henry is a Southerner who is bored with writing lame magazine articles and wants to have some fun for a change. His fiction writing ranges far and wide from these erotic stories, an attempt at "the great American novel" and even a children's book.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES