All Comments on 'Ella's First Ch. 02'

by ChloeBea

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AverygoodlayAverygoodlayalmost 10 years ago
Fantastic

Loved your story, very nice build up without being rushed.

Gentle love making without the need of the huge cock and tits that so many other writers think makes a story.

I do hope you do another chapter to see how things progress, please stick to your writting style as it is very enjoyable reading, you didn't find the need for all the crude language to make it work, sometimes it's needed but not this time.

Thanks for a very enjoyable story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Loved it!

Very well written. Loved it!

H.H.MorantH.H.Morantalmost 10 years ago
Nice story, but ...

...why is it that the authors of defloration stories don't ever seem to know where the hymen is? (hint: the man will hit it immediately the first time in - it's at the entrance - it is not where he can slide his cock into the woman and then stop before he gets to it - any anatomy book will tell you that)

Nice story, but nothing original about it - four stars minus one for using the cliche

ChloeBeaChloeBeaalmost 10 years agoAuthor
Thank you

Thank you H.H.Morant for your feedback regarding the hymen, it's really interesting to hear someone else's perspective on defloration stories. You're right, the hymen is located a mere centimetre or so from the entrance of the vagina. Of course everyone's hymen is different but they do have a bit of stretch to them and (in my experience) when a penis enters your vagina for the first time it feels like there's a lot more in there than the 2-3 centimetres that there really is. Slide really is the wrong word for it but I wanted the story to be a softer version of reality. As you said, there's nothing all that original about the story but it was fun to write :)

Thank you everyone for your kind comments and feedback, I really appreciate it.

mfz834mfz834almost 10 years ago
Can't stand waiting for next part

Previous part was a bit disapointing, but well written. There were some errors but who counts it, as it was such a good reading story.

Now you gave us, readers that what was missing from the previous one. You did excelent building the tention and the describing of developing situation is IMHO unordinary.

Still some isues but don't worry, just keep writing. I just can't stand waiting for next part of this story. And belive me, from myself it's a complement, so don't let me down and publish soon.

This is the first story I realy DID read breathless since the very long time. I liked in your story espesialy how you described Ella as a shy girl made to do something she didn't excacly wish to do, and how it turned out.

And even more in this part that you haven't make a big deal with David's ritchnes. For him it's not important, and as she's firstly lost in this fact, doesn't belive in this, that such a man wishes to date her, then as all her doubts are the domain of the past how you're building the tension.

Just keep writing. And for the conclusion a tiny sugestion, you musn't take it, but just think about it. The question is, did you throught about a tiny failure with the pill?

The last one I wish to tell you is that you got five stars from my, even if it's not perfect in sb else opinion.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
100 stars

MORE!!!! make him say her name more please!

rombo034rombo034almost 10 years ago

Quite tender - not so easy to find over here. Well done, enjoyable reading.

thebug37thebug37over 8 years ago
Great

You wrote a perfect story and well worth more than the five stars I can give you. The sexual act was a clever piece of descriptive words and without gutter. Thanks.

near1111near1111about 8 years ago
great

nice Story and her personality was very well written. 5 stars.

steve437steve437over 1 year ago

Fantastic!

Love the description of how she felt as he was going down on her.

From personal experience?!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous