All Comments on 'First Time ABS Gloryhole'

by ShadowT

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
William smythWilliam smythalmost 10 years ago
Off to a good start

Your second story was well done and showed definite improvement and promise for future posts. Keep up the good work.!!

EroticMichaelEroticMichaelalmost 10 years ago
Title unclear

Why is "ABS" in title? Why not just type "Adult Book Store"? ABS is not widely known shorthand - nor is it necessary, it's distracting and confusing. It would be similar to having a title like "The first time I had sex with a woman wear a RSB" Then the reader has to figure out that "RSB" means "Red Satin Bra". Or "Anonymous gay sex at a CBC". What's a CBC? A Comic Book Convention. Any reason to use cryptic shorthand?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
ABS

I would guess on Literotica ABS is a well known acronym. Why complain about something so insignificant?

JmuncutJmuncutover 9 years ago
Hot Story

Hot story bring's back memories of my first time seeing a GH in a ABS

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
First time Glory Hole

My first Glory Hole experience was when I was 16 and had to use the toilet in the park on the way home from a friends place.

I was sitting in the cubicle with my pants down when suddenly the unlocked door was pushed open and this tall man stepped in. I said, hey I'm in here but he just ignored me and then I heard the sound of a zip and looked up to see he had undone his pants and pulled his cock out.

I froze and didn't know what to do as his cock was hard and looking straight at me. The man stepped up in front of me and put his hand on the back of my head and pushed my face towards his cock. I tried to pull back but he was too strong and he then took his cock in his hand and told me to suck it. The mistake I made at this point was to have my mouth open as he just pushed his cock into my mouth.

I tried to push him away but he just put both of his hand of the back of my head and started to fuck my mouth. This was a new experience for me and I was gagging at first but got caught up in his momentum but didn't realize what was about to happen when he started to pump harder and then suddenly I felt this jet of liquid shoot into my mouth. I was gagging and tried to pull his cock out but he was too strong. When he was finally finished, the man said, now wasn't that nice. I said you bastard and started spitting cum out of his mouth and he stepped out of the cubicle laughing, saying see you next time.

He was so right because for the next week I wanked myself silly thinking of this man pumping my mouth with his cock. Of course next weekend I went back to that toilet block for more cock sucking action. When I went into the toilet block there was the same man leaning against the wall and with a smug look he said, knew you would be back you little cock sucker.

I couldn't get into the cubicle quick enough to feel his cock in my mouth and this time I swallowed instead of spitting it out and was surprised when afterwards he stood me up and got down on his knees to suck my cock.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Nothing like a GH! Especially first time!

I also remember my first time at a GH, and it was at an ABS outside of Wichita Falls, TX. I was so excited and turned on that my heart beat hard enough to actually hear my pulse in my breathing!! His cock was beautiful: a good 9-9 1/2 inches and quite thick. I was used to that as I had been sucking my stepbrother's 10 inch cock for a few years, but that is another great story. Anyway, back at the GH, we took turns savoring each other's cocks (mine is quite nice as well at just under 9 inches and very thick). About an hour and a half later, when he had come twice and I had come 3 times (I was 22, he was almost 50), I was getting rock hard at work, mealtimes, and even just walking down a downtown street once as I replayed my GH experience over and over again in my head, several times a day, for over a month! So...yeah, I still remember the first time very well...and still find myself daydreaming about it about once a month. Now please excuse me, I must take care of this marble-hard situation in my pants. My advice: if you EVER get the chance, gay or straight, do it. You WILL be back.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

Good story. Don't dismiss the older guys, I find they last longer and usually have more cum.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Truthful

Lots of my first timers were like this....most dont think you want them to cum in your mouth, so tell them your a swallower

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Arousing story.

Thanks for sharing your experience. It definitely makes me want to try a glory hole for the first time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
My first time

Sounds like the first time I sucked a dick, I loved it and took all he had and swallowed every last drop. Cant wait until I can take another dick in my mouth.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

First Time ABS Gloryhole is a fun story that brings back memories of my GH experience. I had a very strong desire to suck a cock and it was so strong it overwhelmed my sense of caution. I was in the military prior to don't ask, don't tell and if outed I could have been court martialed. But man sucking that cock was what I needed. It felt so good in my mouth, moving in & out, flexing and finally exploding in my mouth and giving me a lot of cum to swallow. That dick was quickly followed by two more. It was a terrific afternoon.

My sense of caution returned and I didn't 'hit another lick' on a cock until I was in my 60's (2 months ago). I missed out on a lot but I am enjoying it now.

Thanks for a good story that stimulated me and my memories.

All the best.

DriveitdeepDriveitdeep5 months ago

I've been to several Glory holes in many states and have sucked quite a few cocks in my 64 yrs. There's nothing like taking a rock hard cock into your mouth and sucking it to completion or taking a limp cock and feeling it grow as you lavish a meaty cock. The reward of taking a mouth full of cum is most rewarding. There have been times I was so horny I let a thick cock invade my tight asshole. Glory holes is where it's at.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous