All Comments on 'A-Cup Angst Ch. 11'

by sycksycko

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
hope

love this story for 1 and second though I see were your going with the reflection I think you went a tad far on the guilt and hope its not over seeing as he has gave up on magic robots and anything but few jedi powers gave up best friend how can he continue on as the badass I love

btw I love your work and really hope you don't take the comment negatively as some writers do because in over 6 years of reading on this site its the first time I cared enough to leave a comment

jpz007ahrenjpz007ahrenalmost 10 years ago
Oh, Nova

Great solution to the problem that I didn't even really see coming. Sometimes you just get so caught up in events you don't take the time to give yourself perspective.

The twins will be fine, and hopefully better off than they were before. But as to how much they know or learned... we don't know unless you tell us. I'm worried about the nicer girls. And the loss of the 'child' is something to mourn.

VAGUENESS!!! Attempt to not spoil the actual events! I has failed?

EdwarusEdwarusalmost 10 years ago
Great

Love it and can't wait for more

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Wow

Why would your break up the coven? Are you going to end this soon or go further? Please keep it up and bein the coven back together. This was a hard powerful chapter. Great work. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

jpz007ahren, what was the problem that was solved by this chapter that you hadn't noticed?

I'm surprised that Cyrus was able to mention magic now.

Overall, the story is well written and has s good plot. Based on Jamie's new understanding of himself, why didn't he spend more time talking with his vampire and try to learn more about vampires since he finally realizes that he needs knowledge to start solving problems.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Like it A LOT!

Like it A LOT!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Great series

Absolutely fantastic series. This chapter left me a little worried about the group and what will happen with the young protagonist, as despite the flaws and issues he is a great character and I can't help but hope for the best for him (as well as Helena in the same sense). It would have been so easy to have magical power restored to him, but he chose not to (at least for now), so I'm interested in the course it will take.

Keep writing, looking forward to the next installment, forget the critics who have left negative feedback, especially those who do it anonymously and haven't developed any work of their own.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Thanks!

Thanks for the awesome story. Looking forward to the rest.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Great

Can't wait to read more. Bring the coven back together!

Master_Of_LifeMaster_Of_Lifeover 9 years ago
GoW setup

Now I'm sad that I read these latest chapters before you've published Ch 12.

This one reminded me of the God of War games, where Kratos is always drained of all the power he'd gained up until that point, so that he'd have to start building himself up again from scratch.

I hate to see all that Jamie had built be eradicated, but I'm hopeful that we'll see him build himself up anew. And I'm *Very* glad to *Finally* see that irrational violence removed from his character.

Hopefully, we'll get a clearer explanation of what happened with that 3-D glyph as he gets stronger.

(Also, this complete shift could warrant the rest of the story to come under a new title, as a "sequel" to A-Cup Angst, similar to what Noble_Truth has done with his series.)

As always, we'll be impatiently waiting for more!

sycksyckosycksyckoover 9 years agoAuthor
chapter twelve

I've just submitted the next chapter and it'll be online soon, I hope. I have imagined the next few chapters of the story already and don't intend to end it very soon, so don't worry about that.

As for the glyph, in case I hadn't been explicit enough (I like to leave room for the reader's imagination to play in), the glyph snuck into Jamie's own modification spell that made him unable to think up of permanent wards anymore and made him able to project the Force around himself. In essence, he sacrificed a part of the power he had and converted it into the Force that he is now projecting around himself. It was no skin off his nose as his power was going to be drained by the vampire in a minute anyway.

SPOILER ALERT!

In the not too distant future, some characters from Jamie's past will chance upon him, some will be called by him and the main, overarching plot will come back into focus. But when this will happen... Well, you'll just have to stay tuned and find out!

Master_Of_LifeMaster_Of_Lifeover 9 years ago
Re

I think I get it.

The glyph's purpose was to modify him so that his power would be separate from the typical laws of magic, and instead be governed only by Jamie's own conceptualization of his power as The Force.

The vamp's modification spell was both the trigger and the catalyst that allowed the transformation to be absolute as an inherent part of him (like when altering DNA).

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Eureka!

Pg 2 - So that's why he was getting to be such a dark angry asshole!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Well done

I am well pleased with this turn of events and explanations of previous behaviour. Well done! Good story, good storytelling.

Still if you ever rewrite this for publishing, you need to expand the story on how he sets up his Bastion and stuff: explain what can and can't be done with the magic he wields. Make the world you made more lifelike and believable.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

What a load of crap! He didn’t do anything wrong! He never initiated violence, he only responded to the evil done by others. The girls stole his months/years from his life. Multiple people harmed or threatened to hurt his family. Others were hurting anyone available to feed their power.

You wrote that the French objected to him serving as judge, jury, and executioner. Well, the organizations that should have been stopping the evil, weren’t! So, they’re either incompetent or corrupt. Regardless, the person with the power to stop evil has the moral responsibility to do so. If he does it in a manner that’s so horrible that others reconsider their behavior, all the better.

The only thing wrong with the death penalty is that governments convict the wrong person. If you have absolute proof of guilt, and you know that they will continue to harm others, then the best thing to do is to permanently remove the threat to society.

As for wars, would you rather the evil people people rule the world because the good refuse to resist?!?

Your morality is messed up!

OpenWordsOpenWordsabout 1 year ago

Just another pathetic cuck author. Having the protagonist share his women with other men. Cucks are not worthy of being the lead in any story. They let other men screw their women because sex at it's most basic is about procreation and cucks have inherent knowledge that they aren't good enough to pollute the gene pool.

OpenWordsOpenWordsabout 1 year ago

Boy, you managed to turn this story into a streaming pile of shit in only one chapter...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersycksycko@sycksycko
1598 Followers
January 18th 2024 Guess who's submitting a story for the Valentine's Day contest! Yup, it's this guy!! Also, there are a few of you who are still interested in reading new chapters of A Loner Mentalist. Well, good news, further chapters are coming in early February, as well...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES