All Comments on 'InGen Corporation Ch. 01'

by MaryAnderson

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
TheTitLoverTheTitLoveralmost 10 years ago
Please continue

Great setup. I'm interested to see what Linda becomes considering she's taking the treatment so well and it all seems to be building towards something big for the owner. Adding the son will be interesting. Maybe desire for his mother will get him to straighten up and fly right.

ColleenDColleenDalmost 10 years ago
This is HOT and has tremendous to come HOTTER :)

It's a long time since I've read an erotic piece of writing this good. The pacing is excellent, the style is comfortable and bar one typo, it was almost perfect. I look forward to reading the next installment, don't keep me waiting to long.

liz33ndliz33ndover 9 years ago
i loved reading this

Your writing kept me captivated, a little more erotisiczm would make it easier to hold my interst .

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Nice one

5

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
that's a good story

This was will thought out and very well written.

By the way, I.enjoy going to the red barn.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
great

I think its awesome about the treatment. I suppose with the old man there'll be a backlash later, though I don't know. The treatment might make her enjoy dominating sick old men. Its good that she is questioning the wisdome of taking her son back. Her ex took him away, why should she make things more convenient by accepting him back. Send him to a 'Tough Love' type school. No teenager needs to live in the same house as a female this hot, anyway. Love Julie. I like to think she could be a Black Girl. You Black girls are so mysterious to me and, the darker your skin the better. Linda, well, my wife was Blond with big breasts, beautiful legs, and an insatiable appetite for sex - even with me. Before the cancer got her. This Linda is a younger version of her, in my mind, but I like thinking about the Julie character too. Wonder where this will go. Oh, also love the InGen connection to 'Jurasic Part where they also did genetic experimentation.

TSreaderTSreaderover 7 years ago
So very yummy!

I love it! Very well written! Thank you!

Jackspeed2uJackspeed2uover 3 years ago

So how will it go? Fuck the son into submission literally or juice the son up at InGen or will the come on in and fuck it all up for everyone. I always side with the conspiracy in stories. If they win more people are happy and some fuckers also need to know when to piss right off and keep on walking.

So what will it be?

blackknight314blackknight314almost 2 years ago

Good job, thanks for sharing your work.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMaryAnderson@MaryAnderson
8285 Followers
I just posted Prom Night in which Josie Luker tells us about her did-not-go-exactly-as-planned senior prom. The major characters are: Josie Luker: a blonde high school senior; Cherokee Canseco: Josie’s best friend, Eric Luker: Josie's father Robert Canseco: Cherokee's dad: ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES