All Comments on 'A Learning Experience Ch. 06'

by Joscelyn2tg

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
cliptoecliptoealmost 10 years ago
Absolutely Fantastic

Wonderfully told tale of the stark reality of trying just to be who you were. I must confess, you reached me so deeply several times, I had to log off, only to log back on after I could gather my (slowly dwindling) wits. The deep and dark emotions shared were completely engrossing. Your vivid detail, and sharing of thoughts and emotions made it quite easy to slip inside the story with you, sit or stand next to you as you had to deal with one catastrophic event after another. I would say just a portion of what you shared could have put many of us over the edge into complete shutdown. The courage and inner strength as it grew and unfolded before us was inspiring to say the least. A truly amazing reliving of the truly amazing story of a truly amazing woman.

Thank you so very much for sharing this part of you with us, and I do so look forward to more.

griffin57griffin57almost 10 years ago
I am at a loss

Words alone cannot express what I am feeling. It seems I came right along for the ride and experienced the pain, the sorrow, the emptyness and frustration, that you so vividly portrayed. You have opened up the door on a tale that even Alice would shy away from. Your determination and courage cannot be denied.

Sin_Full_MetalSin_Full_Metalover 9 years ago
Fuck!

That was one heavy story! Ill be keeping my eye out for more to follow. I know this is based on your life so ill just say I hope things get/got better for you

Joscelyn2tgJoscelyn2tgover 9 years agoAuthor
Thanks For Hanging In There With Me...

...Sin_Full_Metal, and it does get better. I don't want to spoil it tho... so let me just say this was my bottom... my "hell"... and I fought back. I'll give a quick resume at the end as to where I ended up and what I ended up doing, but basically I finally got interested in... writing. If all of this sounds too much like bragging, I have a boatload of 'issues' that follow me around. And I owe so much to so many who have helped me along the way. That was the reason for writing this, when I would ask how I could pay back their kindness, I was almost always asked to 'write down all these stories you keep telling us about your life'. After being begged over and over I decided to put it in Literotica to allow all the craziness... the sex, drugs, and rock & roll... all of it... to be told. Things get totally wild (with lots more fun) from here on. Cheers! --- Josie

NearMissNearMissover 9 years ago
I'm practically speechless.

Wow, just, wow. I'm finding it difficult to express just how this story leaves me feeling right now. From pain to love to lust then anguish and desperation. From the highs with Smitty to the lows of breaking it off with Mel, I'm blinking back tears right now. Not exactly the kind of story I usually look for when I'm here, but I wouldn't have missed this one for the world. Stellar writing as always and I'm already impatiently waiting for the next installment.

LouisCipher01LouisCipher01over 9 years ago

Your writing is very good. Please keep it coming. I hope to read that you got back with Mel. If not, I hope you have found someone to love and be loved by. Being chronically depressed myself, I know what it is like to see the light at the end of the tunnel and be convinced it is an on-coming train. I always have to sit back and ask myself "Are things really as they seem or is it just my "constant companion" playing its usual tricks again?" My circumstances are different but I do know about the loneliness and feeling of isolation. Sometimes I feel like I am an alien trying to fit in until the mother ship can rescue me. At least the meds make life tolerable.

Cara_ElaineCara_Elaineover 9 years ago
whoa ...

Thank you for another excellent and surprising addition to this amazing and gripping tale! So many twists and turns, highs and lows, it feels like a thousand life stories. It's clear that these extreme and difficult experiences have molded you into the person you are today. The vast extremes of emotion are so well described in this one chapter and something I'm sure many readers here can relate to. Thank you for telling your story so eloquently. What you have been through is nothing short of astounding!

LisaBrooksLisaBrooksover 5 years ago
A loss For Words

My kids live near the Philly area! In fact I've been in Conshohocken where my son lived! This story is close to home to me! I believe the colleges use the river for crew races and the banks are lined with their boat houses! Moving to you, Joscelyn, the pain you endured was unbelievable and why did you not go back to the doctor and explain why you left his car!!! You knew your father became dead to you but your mother? Did she survive the blow at the hands of her husband, your horribly biggoted father? You inwardly knew the outcome before it happened! Blow jobs, knife attacks, being wounded, hiding from your friends who are questionable being S&M crazy, guns, and knives all made me think hiding was not the answer! NOW I have a loss of words!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJoscelyn2tg@Joscelyn2tg
225 Followers
Cheers! ...and thank you for reading my work. "A Learning Experience" is my Transition Biography. "Mistress Maggie" is a little different style of love story. I'm currently working on two new Literotica projects. A prequel to my transition which delves into an early fora...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES