All Comments on 'Hikers' delight'

by Loves_music_loves_to_dance

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
twelveoonetwelveoonealmost 10 years ago
sexting?

point, point, as to....

Uhhhhhh

So good

useless, you are not supposed to tell us (the audience, we are supposed to feel it)

Also it starts out as a first person direct address

But if we camped ... there would be hikes.

Let's hold hands

And then shifts to First person description, I...She

What you had was a reasonable premise of a poem at first, that became cluttered.

I may be a prick, but I did not vote, And this was offered with the best of intentions.

Loves_music_loves_to_danceLoves_music_loves_to_dancealmost 10 years agoAuthor
Well...

It was an actual text conversation I had with a friend I knew a long time ago. These were his texts to me while my hands were busy elsewhere. I thought it was incredibly hot and wanted to share it... It was rejected from "stories," because the format is more poetic. But truthfully it isn't even my story... Just one I shared in.

So I appreciate your comments, but I couldn't change a word.

To clarify... I knew him years ago, but we started "sexting" about a year ago. Gotta love cell phones...

JWrenJWrenover 9 years ago
Still growing

I have been revisiting this for some time - and it's still growing on me. The revelation that it's actual text-sex sent to LovesMusic adds to the eroticism. The opening stanza quickly sets the scene and, from then on, it's a rolling declaration of yearnings, physical sensations and ultimate satisfaction. Well worth going on a hike.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous