All Comments on 'The Double Date That Didn't End Ch. 04'

by bosombuddies

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
UnknownKitsune7UnknownKitsune7over 9 years ago
excellent

Great addition to this series. I'm looking forward to what comes next!

DanielHDanielHover 9 years ago
Loved it

I just love your stories. Good storylines (if read from the start), clean spelling and grammar so as not to detract attention from the heat of the action. Thank you for the effort you doubtlessly poured into these. Can't wait for the next installment!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

I have enjoyed the progression of this series, even if the reader can see exactly where it is headed. Well written and the right balance of spiciness mix in well with the plot. One tiny thing that irks me is the switching of first-person perspectives. Typically this is a no-no in narratives. And while it works, I think the multi-faceted perspective doesn't add enough to the story to warrant the potential confusion.

bosombuddiesbosombuddiesover 9 years agoAuthor
re: Switching Perspectives

Yeah, I hear what you're saying. After writing two stories about ordinary guys lusting after unobtainably hot women, I wanted to try to experiment with stuff a bit outside of my comfort zone--like writing from the point of view of a woman and switching narrators every few pages. I totally agree about it being jarring, and while I do think it works for this particular story, I don't think I'll be doing it again in the future. It's really tough to maintain sexual tension when you're jumping from narrator to narrator.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Switching Perspectives

I'm actually enjoying the multiple narratives. I didn't think I'd enjoy it at first but now I'm loving it. Great story. Well put together and well written....

Okay now on to the next chapter.....

marriedheatmarriedheatover 7 years ago
Perspective

As Jack Nicholson's character in "As Good as it Gets" said when asked how he writes women so well, "I think of a man, and I take away reason and accountability."

Nice series. Very well done and very, very HOT!

roveroneroveroneover 7 years ago
REALLY enjoying this series...what a long hot seductive tease...

Really enjoyable likable characters, of course very steamy horny sex, and love how you've been spinning this out to literal/figurative climax.

And don't mind changing perspective-takes talent to get it right.

And second comment about correct spelling, tense making all the more enjoyable.

GrantLeeStoneGrantLeeStoneabout 5 years ago
Great, But...

I’m annoyed by the casual Male/Male Homophobia.

The Women can appreciate each other as attractive. The men can’t even look at each other naked, let alone acknowledge that they are attracted to each other.

Why is it such a turn on for the Men to see the Women kiss and sexually please each other, but the idea of the Men kissing each other or even jacking each other’s cocks while watching the girls play doesn’t occur to ANYONE? It’s just strange and homophobic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

@GrantLeeStone: this is not "casual homophobia", this is a simple fact of life - being straight man I got turned on by the idea of two women, whereas a mere thought of being kissed or jacked by another man is a no-go. You have argument with men biology. I'm sure you can find a story up to your desires - maybe just under a different category.

blackknight314blackknight314about 1 year ago

Good job, thanks for sharing your work!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userbosombuddies@bosombuddies
4650 Followers
1/2/2016 - happy New Years everybody. Posted my stories from here up on CHYOA.com, to make it easy for anyone interested in taking them in different directions (looking at you, people who thought Ian wound up with the wrong girl in Bosom Buddies). Here's the link: https://ch...